does MFD give 6 cps with deeper stratagem?

cos it feels like it should right?

It should but it doesn't.

There's a lot of things with rogues that should get changed... Honestly this is one of the smaller issues currently. Other than that, no reason not to other than they haven't bothered.

from a min max standpoint, it's actually pretty terrible since there isn't any effective way to generate 1 combo point without wasting energy and overcapping. In it's current form I wouldn't be surprised if it was better to just do 5 point finishers when you reach 5 combo points. Even if it's not, it doesn't particularly feel good to waste energy and combo points.

This is a big reason why I think people aren't very happy with the current rogue builds across all three specs. In the past we have had ways to be pretty clean with energy and combo capping but currently no spec offers great solutions to maximize both effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityRogue View Post
    from a min max standpoint, it's actually pretty terrible since there isn't any effective way to generate 1 combo point without wasting energy and overcapping. In it's current form I wouldn't be surprised if it was better to just do 5 point finishers when you reach 5 combo points. Even if it's not, it doesn't particularly feel good to waste energy and combo points.

This is a big reason why I think people aren't very happy with the current rogue builds across all three specs. In the past we have had ways to be pretty clean with energy and combo capping but currently no spec offers great solutions to maximize both effectively.
    It's not better to do 5 instead of 6cp finishers due to the extra roll you get with the 6th cp on several abilities. AFAIK mfd is supposed to grant 6cp, i thought they acknowledged it as a bug at some point

Fingers crossed that they'll "fix" this.
    Last edited by Gonzalez; 2016-06-25 at 02:11 AM.