Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    it will be august 2016

Deleted
    The year of the lord.

Every expansion (except Cataclysm) was yearly. Which places Legion in year 32.

Deleted
    Probably 10 years or a bit more passed since WoW began.

Take of this as you will.

Deleted
    Anduin was like 7 in vanilla, and around 20 in Legion, so 13 years have passed since Warcraft 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    it will be august 2016
    Ahh haha beat me to it

Anduin's model isn't a good indicator of his age. Just as Orgrimmar which was suddenly practically reconstructed when Cata arrived, while apparently only just torched in the elemental invasions. That didn't denote a sudden skip either.
    If I'm not mistaken, only one year passed lore-wise between The Shattering (beginning of Cata, before the changes to Orgrimmar) and Tides of War (near the beginning of MoP). He didn't get an update because he'd look pretty much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Anduin was like 7 in vanilla, and around 20 in Legion, so 13 years have passed since Warcraft 3?
    Anduin was 10 in vanilla, according to the booklet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, only one year passed lore-wise between The Shattering (beginning of Cata, before the changes to Orgrimmar) and Tides of War (near the beginning of MoP). He didn't get an update because he'd look pretty much the same.
    A year passed between the Shattering and Dragon Soul, actually. Source: 4.3 patch notes.

I would say 6 more months at least passed till Tides of War?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    A year passed between the Shattering and Dragon Soul, actually. Source: 4.3 patch notes.

I would say 6 more months at least passed till Tides of War?
    Anything between 1 and 2 years works actually. Anduin is 13 in Shattering and 14 in Tides, I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Anything between 1 and 2 years works actually. Anduin is 13 in Shattering and 14 in Tides, I think.
    You are still counting a year less. Things didn't happen in the tail of each other.