Thread: Ranked mount.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Ranked mount.

Just little ranting, my apologies.

After the placements, i am qualied to Silver 3. Ok after few days i get to qualify match to Silver 2 and now the hell started.

First qualify round was lost, second won. Now i am second time close back to Silver 3, because in last match my team well nvm really.

I am forced to play HL, since most of my bn friends are afk or playing overwatch, so team league is not in option. What to do? I wanted get plat only for mount, since that kodo looks good. ;/

Play Team League with randoms from LFG. You don't need friends, you don't even have to win. It's a free mount for everyone who plays 10 placement games in TL. Which is a shame, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

After the placements, i am qualied to Silver 3. Ok after few days i get to qualify match to Silver 2 and now the hell started.

First qualify round was lost, second won. Now i am second time close back to Silver 3, because in last match my team well nvm really.

I am forced to play HL, since most of my bn friends are afk or playing overwatch, so team league is not in option. What to do? I wanted get plat only for mount, since that kodo looks good. ;/
    The season just started. Get better at the game and rank up?

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommend you to play Warrior if you wish climb the ranks in HL. It is one of the most impactful roles because you control the flow of the game by deciding when to engage and disengage.

Anub'arak, Arthas, Sonya, Rexxar, ETC, Muradin, Johanna, and Stitches are the Heroes I would recommend playing a lot and mastering. A great Warrior can save you from a lot of games by simply taking charge of your team.

I feel ya man. Got some crappy placement games and ranked Silver 4, and every time I win one I get a silly team and lose all the progress again

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Now if only I can get one of those magic wands that makes my teammates get better too.

Last game entire team stood in Naz's ulti. Twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not pro in game, but when i see people insulting on chat or something, i just muted them, since now i disabled chat in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I recommend you to play Warrior if you wish climb the ranks in HL. It is one of the most impactful roles because you control the flow of the game by deciding when to engage and disengage.

Anub'arak, Arthas, Sonya, Rexxar, ETC, Muradin, Johanna, and Stitches are the Heroes I would recommend playing a lot and mastering. A great Warrior can save you from a lot of games by simply taking charge of your team.
    Trust me, when i play Artanis / Dehaka with good support such Malfurion, Morales or Li Li. I can move mountains. ;P Especially Dehaka, since

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/guide...ka-guide-10591

This build is still good, after all time passed. But i did mistake and i used isolation instead of adaptation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually (and no offense) but that Dehaka build is pretty bad.

Not saying that I run the best build for him, but I always go with this one.
    http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talen...or/dehaka#onpt

Gives you alot of mobility, great self-sustain once u get some kills in, tongue gets easier to use and isolation is simply the best ult for him.

Just dont pick him as solo tank.

I busted butt to make it to silver rank 1. Once I hit, I lost 7 games in a row due to shitty players, I'm close to hitting silver 3. I was so pissed off last night with it, I gave up. I don't understand why they are placing people who are NOT RANKED with people who are. It seems like once I hit silver 1, I got all the afks / DCs / people who just want to lane or ignore objectives.

Overwatch is on the PTR for competitive play. You do 10 matches, then you are placed. As far as I can tell, you are no longer matched up with people who are still in the ranking process. Not sure if this is going to stay true, but if it does, why can't they do the same thing in HoTS?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Actually (and no offense) but that Dehaka build is pretty bad.
    understatement of the century. heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, when i play Artanis / Dehaka with good support such Malfurion, Morales or Li Li. I can move mountains. ;P Especially Dehaka, since

http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/guide...ka-guide-10591

This build is still good, after all time passed. But i did mistake and i used isolation instead of adaptation.
    I would recommend this build instead: http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/talen...or/dehaka#pF8H

You will have better mobility, really good sustain during team fights, be more resistant to CC, have good waveclear and Hero damage, and a really strong CC once you land it on someone. It is a much better build if you want to be effective as Dehaka.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played four team league matches.

One win. Three loses. Well at least, is not an HL if ya know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Now if only I can get one of those magic wands that makes my teammates get better too.

Last game entire team stood in Naz's ulti. Twice.
    Everyone has to deal with that stuff. The only consistent factor in everyone's game is your own presence. If you are better than your current rank skill wise, you'll eventually rank up.

I am not pro in game, but when i see people insulting on chat or something, i just muted them, since now i disabled chat in game.
    You don't have to be pro, you just need an attitude where you're constantly looking to improve and you should never be satisfied with your own performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I busted butt to make it to silver rank 1. Once I hit, I lost 7 games in a row due to shitty players, I'm close to hitting silver 3. I was so pissed off last night with it, I gave up. I don't understand why they are placing people who are NOT RANKED with people who are. It seems like once I hit silver 1, I got all the afks / DCs / people who just want to lane or ignore objectives.

Overwatch is on the PTR for competitive play. You do 10 matches, then you are placed. As far as I can tell, you are no longer matched up with people who are still in the ranking process. Not sure if this is going to stay true, but if it does, why can't they do the same thing in HoTS?
    If you tilt, you'll end up playing worse yourself and that leads to an even worse loss streak. Just because someone is in their placement games doesn't mean they don't belong in your game MMR wise. Especially at the start of the season when everyone has to go through placement matches.

Everyone has to deal with that stuff. The only consistent factor in everyone's game is your own presence. If you are better than your current rank skill wise, you'll eventually rank up.
    Yeah. But... emphasis on "eventually".

Think I had 15 games since placement and wound up at the exact same rank
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

If you tilt, you'll end up playing worse yourself and that leads to an even worse loss streak. Just because someone is in their placement games doesn't mean they don't belong in your game MMR wise. Especially at the start of the season when everyone has to go through placement matches.
    I realize that, but I didn't tilt. Usually, I keep my mouth shut and not type anything at all. Typing kills you, or makes you lose a tower....objective.. fort.... lol.

Just hate it. Logged in tonight, did 1 game, lost. Logged out. heh

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah. But... emphasis on "eventually".

Think I had 15 games since placement and wound up at the exact same rank
    Lol, I am in the same boat. placements done, 13 games later - same old division (I got demoted then went back up).

10+ Year Old Account
    I realize that, but I didn't tilt. Usually, I keep my mouth shut and not type anything at all. Typing kills you, or makes you lose a tower....objective.. fort.... lol.

On average, unless you can get someone higher to help "boost" you out of the lower "afk" mmrs (You can party with people a league above and below you, so you can party with gold ppl), you will have to do several hundred games to climb up to Platinum. If you actually do have the skill for Diamond/Master, you should swiftly get back up to those lvls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    After four placement matches in TL, i got problem finding again some team. ;/

Maybe july will be more lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is kind of related to the topic, explains current situation:

Not typing anything doesn't mean you can't get tilted or aren't tilted. I almost never type ingame either but after a 3 loss streak or whatever there has to be a miracle if I'm not slightly tilted at the very least. Tilted = frustrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I think this is kind of related to the topic, explains current situation:
    If this is true, now i know why i even got bad series in TL but nvm...