Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's possible that Lightning Bolt might reset our autoattack swing timer, which would mean fewer overall autoattacks if we spammed LB. That's just a possibility, though, and I haven't seen or heard anything about, well, anything resetting the swing timer on any class in Legion.

Word up is the best thing to happen to the Enhancement Shaman community since EnhSim/Rear days, and I would even say that he does more than those times.

The guy is insanely helpful to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Excuse me but, what exactly do you constitute as "real" theorycrafting? I can link you to a huge model spreadsheet, I can provide you with SimC links for you to build your own APL, I've produced guides based upon information from there (not just pulled from nowhere), is there literally anything more that could be done outside of that? How can you have the audacity to call it a "troll junk fest"?
    sorry their may be some good stuff in there and i did enjoy the quote from hekili from this thread that was posted in there. But after scrolling through 10+ pages of squabbling I got tired of looking for the good in the thread. Its bloated. You are a awesome theory crafter and you do great things for this community. But you have to admit there arent as many you's as there used to be.
    Last edited by Lanthal; 2016-06-23 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthal View Post
    sorry their may be some good stuff in there and i did enjoy the quote from hekili from this thread that was posted in there. But after scrolling through 10+ pages of squabbling I got tired of looking for the good in the thread. Its bloated. You are a awesome theory crafter and you do great things for this community. But you have to admit there arent as many you's as there used to be.
    Well I appreciate your apology on it, I understand that often (and that thread is no exception) things do get a bit marred with argument and opinion especially when it's been going on so long. My qualm mostly came down to you tarring the whole thing with the same brush is all.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Well I appreciate your apology on it, I understand that often (and that thread is no exception) things do get a bit marred with argument and opinion especially when it's been going on so long. My qualm mostly came down to you tarring the whole thing with the same brush is all.
    Understood, it was a little brash on my part. Ill edit it