Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    SHows how much you know your lore, the gold eyes means born with a great destiny has been in night elf lore since warcraft 3
    Shows how much you know how to read, I already addressed that in my next post.

p.s: you actually fit the description in said post quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I know that (wasn't it even in WCIII?), but have you been in touch with the fanbase reaction recently? They want to find a reason just to get riled up and their jimmies rustled over literally anything.

I personally will continue to be thankful for the return of Illidan as I keep in touch for some free lols.

Yeah im pretty sure it was mentioned in ether the Manual of WC III or in Frozen Throne, or both. Regardless yeah it's been a thing since they were introduced.

Yeah I suppose watching nerd rage unfold can be fun sometimes.

sorry just tried of this supposed white washing of illidan rage, when he has always been like this.

Deleted
    sorry just tried of this supposed white washing of illidan rage, when he has always been like this.
    Then perhaps refrain from attacking first next time.

Anyway, apology accepted. I am happy Illidan is getting a reboot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The end seemed like more of a fluke thing, I agree an inner monologue during the encounter that paralleled with the Illidan book would have been really cool. I would have more enjoyed having the last flashback be of Archidoun where his own soul was leeched some weakening him pre raid encounter at the Black Temple.

Yeah Illidan is basically always ether doing the right thing for the wrong reasons or the wrong thing for the right reasons. He's generally not particularly of evil intent and in fact has seemingly always wanted to be revered as some great hero but he's deeply selfish (expect when it concerns Tyrande to an extent), very reckless and fairly power hungry.

So when Illidan is ressurected, he won't even be a Demon Hunter anymore but a Paladin.

This is lame.

Malfurion never had golden or amber eyes.
    More recton
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    More recton
    They gave him his Golden eyes back in Cataclysm, you are a little late to complain. He originally had them in WC3 but then they turned blue/purple for a while.

Last edited by iamthedevil; 2016-06-23 at 05:00 AM.

Lol. Some of you people are literally incapable of enjoying anything. How miserable your lives must be.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    They gave him his Golden eyes back in Cataclysm, you are a little late to complain. He originally had them in WC3 but then they turned blue/purple for a while.

Ok.
    Well he still needs to die a slow and painful death
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Every class ships the Light's Heart to their Class Order Hall for safekeeping.
    I had an inner giggle when I heard "There is no safer place for this to be kept then your class hall' when it was in the fucking sewer xD I mean, I get it, lorewise it makes sense--the heart of the indestructable city and all that jazz. Plus how all the players had it--it just tickled me to hear it like "Welp, time to put it in the sewer' lol

It hasn't been visible for the last few builds tho and I'm not sure why--we had a nice place for it in our treasure room ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    So when Illidan is ressurected, he won't even be a Demon Hunter anymore but a Paladin.

This is lame.
    He should have been a shadow priest.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

The whole chosen one whose destiny was forged in the ordering of the universe is cringeworthy. lol I find it hard to swallow this ongoing process of retconning to turn the whole thing into "Illidan was right all along" scenario. It will not be long until Illidan joins the likes of Thrall and Med'an.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    More recton
    Malfurion awakened his own amber eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Lol. Some of you people are literally incapable of enjoying anything. How miserable your lives must be.
    Yeah, you must like everything Blizzard does.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Yeah, you must like everything Blizzard does.
    Nah. I just have a life, and better things to complain about than petty shit like this. It's the same people who pick apart every movie they see instead of just fucking enjoying the movie. It's Blizzard's story, they'll tell it how they damn well want to. If you don't like it, then fucking quit, simple as that. Especially when literally nobody on these forums has a clue how the story is gonna go, yet they draw conclusions and spout drivel like it's fucking gospel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Welp Johnny Awesome confirmed a scrub then.

How did he get into an Illidan group wearing lv60 gear and with no apparent pet out.

No wonder they wiped; not getting the Flames down fast enough!
    Bullshit. Johnny achieved nirvana and no longer needs to attack his enemies to defeat them. Look at this, he didn't even move, and illidan ended up dead. And it was worlds first ! The power of johhny is truly limitless.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Nah. I just have a life, and better things to complain about than petty shit like this. It's the same people who pick apart every movie they see instead of just fucking enjoying the movie. It's Blizzard's story, they'll tell it how they damn well want to. If you don't like it, then fucking quit, simple as that. Especially when literally nobody on these forums has a clue how the story is gonna go, yet they draw conclusions and spout drivel like it's fucking gospel.
    WoW has many aspects to it. Just because you don't like the direction of one character doesn't really mean you would have to quit. You could just keep criticizing it.

Deleted
    WoW has many aspects to it. Just because you don't like the direction of one character doesn't really mean you would have to quit. You could just keep criticizing it.
    Criticizing is one thing that doesn't mean what you think it means. What you are referring to is what we generally call "crying salty tears".

And man they are delicious.

Criticizing is one thing that doesn't mean what you think it means. What you are referring to is what we generally call "crying salty tears".

And man they are delicious.
    I don't think you get its definition in the first place. There are some people who refer to anything they don't agree with as "crying".
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-06-23 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted
    I don't think you don't get its definition in the first place. There are some people who refer to anything they don't agree with as "crying".
    You don't think I don't get the definition? Thank you! I know that I do, glad we agree on that.