Page 1 of 2
LastLast

(SPOILERS AND SPECULATION) Is Xe'ra actually trying to help us build a new pantheon?

To anyone who has beta and is playing it, we all know about xe'ra. She has been trying to get illidans soul back from the nether, and with out help, she can bring his soul back faster. Sure, he might be destined to end the age of demons, and the void lords...but what if he's not the only one? Yah sure, I could be bullshitting, but..what if xe'ras last mission not to bring illidan back to just save us like that, but she wants to create a NEW pantheon?!

Think about it, with the titan on azeroth (Who is said to be badass if released by the way) now heard of, and the fact that anduin was said to lead a major army back in prophets lesson while having a pretty major story in legion, and the fact that illidan might come back in legion, and the fact that US champions are total badasses now, it only makes sense to say that xe'ras storyline is building up to a major new army into play!

What to do you think, is this naaru questline shaping up a new pantheon? Or not?

If there was a new pantheon, here's how I'd love to see it play out:

Anduin- Highfather

Illidan- Keeper of secrets and lore

Azeroth- Life binder

(Major horde champion)- Earth shaper

Maybe me'dan but not sure- Roaring skies and oceans

The player- The champion of the new order.

Deleted
    Sounds more like she is building the Army of Light to me.

I mean, the way I understand it, you are on the right track, but there will be more recruits, including yourself, with her possibly leading?

Xe'ra is trying to destroy Illidan's large fanbase. she is doing a great job at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post

I mean, the way I understand it, you are on the right track, but there will be more recruits, including yourself, with her possibly leading?
    Nah. Let her final mission just be with her building up the army, and then have her die once she tells all 5 (ONLY THAT) gathered up leaders her last breathes and wishes, only to have her die, so the heroes can know what to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Xe'ra is trying to destroy Illidan's large fanbase. she is doing a great job at that.
    The fanbase seems fine to me. Only the vocal minority crying.

But I got on terms with that now and I am finding it quite entertaining ; every post of the sort serves to sate me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Nah. Let her final mission just be with her building up the army, and then have her die once she tells all 5 (ONLY THAT) gathered up leaders her last breathes and wishes, only to have her die, so the heroes can know what to do.
    I can't let her do anything sadly bro :V

In the cinematic from the Falling star quest line she says that the Army of Light is already on Argus. The army is lead by Turalyon and was described by Xe'ra as being on the brink of collapse. I think Xe'ra is trying to awaken Illidan's true destiny and for him to lead us (with Velen and the Exodar) back to Argus to help reinforce the Army.

I swear to god, if they raise existing characters to titans, I'm done.

Those fans didn't really know Illidan then, but I don't think the Pantheon well be back, but I do believe there well be more than one champion of the light, I do think it will be Anduin and Illidan and a few more, maybe Yrel who knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exia00111 View Post
    In the cinematic from the Falling star quest line she says that the Army of Light is already on Argus. The army is lead by Turalyon and was described by Xe'ra as being on the brink of collapse. I think Xe'ra is trying to awaken Illidan's true destiny and for him to lead us (with Velen and the Exodar) back to Argus to help reinforce the Army.
    I think that the possibility of recruiting more members for it is always there, especially when you consider Turalyon's desperate call. Even Velen could very well be in the ranks.

At least it sounds kind of plausible to me, albeit maybe unlikely.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-23 at 01:48 AM.

The Pantheon were made up of Titans, so the obvious answer is no.

That would be retarded.

But I got on terms with that now and I am finding it quite entertaining ; every post of the sort serves to sate me.
    The crying part seems to not understand Illidan at all. They seem to be upset that somehow in the future he's going to be using light power. I mean isn't that the point of Illidan, he'll use what ever power necessary to do what he deems is the greater good of destroying the legion. Regardless of it being Arcane, Fel, Light, whatever. If it turns out Light is better than fel to defeat demons someone light Illidan would rush to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    The crying part seems to not understand Illidan at all. They seem to be upset that somehow in the future he's going to be using light power. I mean isn't that the point of Illidan, he'll use what ever power necessary to do what he deems is the greater good of destroying the legion. Regardless of it being Arcane, Fel, Light, whatever. If it turns out Light is better than fel to defeat demons someone light Illidan would rush to it.
    Maybe it's you who don't understand the character of Illidan in the established lore. Don't worry though Blizzard is in process of retconning things.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't let her do anything sadly bro :V
    Only a vocal minority? Have you even seen the rage on both EU and US story forums, there is also plenty of people on MMO champion which finds this change quite distasteful

I didnt care for illidan before, I dont care about him now, what pisses me off is that one of the characters I desipie the most is getting a near godly status just because of fan service. Fan service is disgusting. It makes literally no sense for illidan suddenly being the champion of light and Kerrigan'ing Sargeras in the face. Are you telling me a naruu is more powerful than Sargeras now? Since he clearly has enough power to make illidan that powerful
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2016-06-23 at 08:16 AM.
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Only a vocal minority? Have you even seen the rage on both EU and US story forums, there is also plenty of people on MMO champion which finds this change quite distasteful
    They will swallow anything if it means Illidan will be the savior and everyone else was wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post

I didnt care for illidan before, I dont care about him now, what pisses me off is that one of the characters I desipie the most is getting a near godly status just because of fan service. Fan service is disgusting. It makes literally no sense for illidan suddenly being the champion of light and Kerrigan'ing Sargeras in the face. Are you telling me a naruu is more powerful than Sargeras now? Since he clearly has enough power to make illidan that powerful
    Yeah. Only a vocal minority, and the sheep that followed. People like to feel belonging by nature and they would parrot anything that makes them sound literate and savvy.

That said though, I don't mind it at all ; the more that does so, the more tears I get to relish in.

Deleted
    Yeah. Only a vocal minority, and the sheep that followed. People like to feel belonging by nature and they would parrot anything that makes them sound literate and savvy.

That said though, I don't mind it at all ; the more that does so, the more tears I get to relish in.

For someone who don't mind, you sure address them a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    For someone who don't mind, you sure address them a lot.
    Part of the fun is laughing at them in public.

I guess that we weren't... Prepared.

Good joke though.