Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Deepholm, Vashir are the only ones that spring to mind.

Good spot.
    to a lesser extent, the WotLK dungeon where we run from the Lich King. Halls of Reflection?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    to a lesser extent, the WotLK dungeon where we run from the Lich King. Halls of Reflection?
    Ah yeah,we get pretty owned there as well.

But yes, usually we just run in, listen to some RP about how its the greatest evil ever, then murder it.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    You are telling me that the lore trainwreck that was WoD was essential for the game to continue to exist?

Not everyone gives a shit about the lore in this game, especially after wotlk where the lore took a nosedive.
    Spoken like someone who doesn't read quests, or novels, aka doesnt know shit about the lore anyways. WoW lore has been a lot better over the last 3 expansions than it ever was, and Legion isnt looking bad despite all the fan service...

And just so you know, the in game lore in for tbc and wotlk was an absolute disaster excepting a few zones/stories.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Spoken like someone who doesn't read quests, or novels, aka doesnt know shit about the lore anyways. WoW lore has been a lot better over the last 3 expansions than it ever was, and Legion isnt looking bad despite all the fan service...

And just so you know, the in game lore in for tbc and wotlk was an absolute disaster excepting a few zones/stories.
    Cata Thrall marriage and you are telling me it has gotten better?

WoW lore is for cringeworthy simpletons. Metzen and his crew are stuck in the 80s cartoon era.
    Last edited by mmoc0d8e6c2903; 2016-06-23 at 10:29 AM.

One thing that shocked me was seeing EVERY single demon we have slain from WC3-WoD come back all at once. That was fucking awesome, my instance on the PTR bugged out so i got to look at all the names. Man they really never die. I really hope we get to fight them all again at different points of this expansion since its now confirmed they are all back on Azeroth. I hope it wasnt just a throw away show of power by Guldan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    You would have to be very important to me so that I would care about that "credibility" and anyway, it's internet. There is no such thing as credibility. I can only say what I think. You can like it or not.

I never had impression that we let someone go. It's true that some villains were there but I don't think we literally have to slay everyone in expansion. For example, Cho'gall is not the same one that we have defeated during Cataclysm. You can't just go "lets kill him because we know he did in our universe" when on the other side you have already greater force of the enemy ready to storm into your world (Iron Horde, Burning Legion). You deal with that first because that is the priority, not someone that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be.
    If you're already killing a load of orcs what's the waste in killing three more enemies that we shouldn't even doubt are evil, because as far as we know they are.
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think it's something far simpler. We lose. We've never lost before.
    Technically LK handed our asses to us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    For all of 1 minute.
    Plot armor ;p

The REAL shock will be when people starting realizing what the Death Knight Order Hall campaign is

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yes, I'm saying that WoD lore was good.everything is top notch Blizzard quality
    This has to be bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not get epixx for completing a scenario... that's pretty shocking to me.

when i did the event on ptr, there was something that shocked me.

it wasn't the deaths really. it was at the final part, where gul'dan's standing there. you run up to attack him and you die instantly, you get the message "you feel a staggering presence from the other side of the portal reach out and touch you for a moment"

that single thing right there made me shit bricks.

i got bad touched by sargeras and loved every second.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-06-24 at 01:35 PM.