Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by user7893 View Post
    Perhaps the next expansion is called Legion to commemorate the legions of shitters who still haven't downed Mythic Archimonde.
    Who is trying still? Most people are no longer playing. Gl getting mythic at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Who is trying still? Most people are no longer playing. Gl getting mythic at this point.
    Not really worth relying tbh, it's a 2 bit poster that just registered to post in every second thread how people haven't mythical Archimonde yet.

Been such a nice break. Got some Witcher series, The Crew, checked out three or four of my other MMOs I like to watch. I think I played 40 some odd games in the break.

Quote Originally Posted by user7893 View Post
    Perhaps the next expansion is called Legion to commemorate the legions of shitters who still haven't downed Mythic Archimonde.
    So, you're talking about yourself?

#ROASTED

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Wait it's only been a year? Felt like 2 years and that's what I've been telling everyone.
    Well, seeing that 6.1 isn't a content patch by anyone's stretch of imagination, coupled with the year of 5.4, it tends to all run together at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    We still have another 2 months of it too, happy birthday...............

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, I'm sure next time Blizzard days that the content drought won't be that bad, they'll mean it.

Deleted
    14 months is the ideal lifetime of a final tier, has been done twice now to huge success.

You know, maybe its because I wasn't a fan of the art and setting, or maybe its because I was already fed-up with WoD by the time the raid released.. But I really didn't like this raid at all. I thought BRF was substantially better.

Only two more months before I can happily let HFC rot in peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    Awesome! Happy anniversary, you're also missing the idiot playing spreading doomfire through the raid ;p -seriously though, nice pic
    We dont have doomfire in our raid, we have our priest pick it up and move it over to a blue marker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not really worth relying tbh, it's a 2 bit poster that just registered to post in every second thread how people haven't mythical Archimonde yet.
    He's probably desperately looking for a group...

Also, happy birthday HFC. I hope I never have to enter your gates again. Ever.

Happy birthday! Whoohoo! Time does fly when you're playing Overwatch!
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

.......but, but, but.......WoD's content was so sparse because the next expansion was going to follow up so much quicker.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    14 months is the ideal lifetime of a final tier, has been done twice now to huge success.
    TIL having over half the playerbase up and leave is a measure of success.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a little over 2 more months to go before the content drought is done!

They better not pull this shit again in Legion...
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Only a little over 2 more months to go before the content drought is done!

They better not pull this shit again in Legion...
    AHAHAHAH. Oh you gullible person you. We have been having content droughts for nearly 8 years is it?

Makes me think about one of those kids' birthdays whose guests dont show up.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    TIL having over half the playerbase up and leave is a measure of success.
    I don't care if others leave, I had lots of fun during those times. 2.5mil is still more than enough for me to choose from who to play with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You're one day early, it released on the 24th.
    EU > US thought you knew by now
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Not that I want to rub it in, but at the exact same date, FFXIV was releasing its first expansion, one year ago. Since then, 3 major patches, including 3 new raids, 6 new dungeons, 3 new trials (think one-boss instances), 3 new sets of dailies, Lord of Verminion (a mini-game), many new mounts, minions, Triple Triad cards, songs for the Orchestrion (which was itself added in 3.2) to collect, a buttload of new gear.

And that's not counting the stuff that was in the base expansion, that's just the stuff that was added in November, February and June.

Pretty sure I forgot a lot of stuff too.

Again, this is not to rub it in, I've played Wow for about 8 1/2 years, starting from day 1 up until 5.1 but I really have to wonder why some people still accept and defend this 12+ months of nothing.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".