Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

This kid gives no fucks (Legion)

So yeah, the above photo is that of a gladiator player. He was offered 2 months of free game time by blizzard. (Hasn't played since 2014) I asked him what his reaction was.

(He gave the middle finger, thankfully it was under the cups so to maintain the saccharine nature of this website)
    Last edited by user7893; 2016-06-23 at 09:52 AM.

Worlds longest neck.

What even is this post other than shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Proof that even the highest tier of players of this game won't play even for free because it's so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Worlds longest neck.

The kid gives no fucks.

Deleted
    So you asked him what his reaction was... and now we either have to wait for the reaction or click on clickbait?

I thought I was a shit poster...Your friend looks like fucking Littlefoot btw

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I thought I was a shit poster...Your friend looks like fucking Littlefoot btw

Yeah man, he is a former cave dweller that had to quit his dwelling because the game sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I'm trying to figure it out myself. Wtf is this garbage?

Oh, so that's what we were supposed to get from a grainy picture of some nobody who looks like he was about to score in a new game of beer pong.

See, OP, when you type words, it's generally a good idea to make all those words make sense together. That way, your audience understands what you are trying to say. This is a skill that will go very far in life.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    So you asked him what his reaction was... and now we either have to wait for the reaction or click on clickbait?
    (He gave the middle finger, thankfully it was under the cups so to maintain the saccharine nature of this website)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Oh, so that's what we were supposed to get from a grainy picture of some nobody who looks like he was about to score in a new game of beer pong.

See, OP, when you type words, it's generally a good idea to make all those words make sense together. That way, your audience understands what you are trying to say. This is a skill that will go very far in life.
    You as a WoW play have no position to call anyone a nobody... not to mention this kid doesn't give a fuck what you say because he can come back and get glad after years of hiatus while ur some lfr shitter

That's a pretty significant sample size. I'm a former gladiator too btw, and I'll even pay to play legion

Quote Originally Posted by user7893 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You as a WoW play have no position to call anyone a nobody... not to mention this kid doesn't give a fuck what you say because he can come back and get glad after years of hiatus while ur some lfr shitter
    He has just as much right as anyone else. You seem a little salty no one cares about your friend or your post. Lets be honest, who really cares what some nobody you anecdotally say can get gladiator does?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Delete topic please. No one cares about your friend, better that he stays out. I hope you stay out too.

7+ Year Old Account
    this topic is nothing but garbage and a waste of time all around
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    That's a pretty significant sample size. I'm a former gladiator too btw, and I'll even pay to play legion
    Yea but you haven't gotten glad since s5 so case in point no motivation for glad players #cuckfasuals

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    He has just as much right as anyone else. You seem a little salty no one cares about your friend or your post. Lets be honest, who really cares what some nobody you anecdotally say can get gladiator does?
    U have no right to call people a nobody when u r some LFR shitter

And u were retarded enough to click it so you cared you fucking schizo

legion is like warcraft movie,no1 will remember it within a month XD warcraft in 2016 LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    What a cool story?

15+ Year Old Account
    Shit post the Thread.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    legion is like warcraft movie,no1 will remember it within a month XD warcraft in 2016 LUL
    inb4 manlets "it had high reviews and sales, it's gud.. made moar money den you"

Quote Originally Posted by user7893 View Post
    Yea but you haven't gotten glad since s5 so case in point no motivation for glad players #cuckfasuals

- - - Updated - - -

U have no right to call people a nobody when u r some LFR shitter

And u were retarded enough to click it so you cared you fucking schizo
    I'm not even an LFR scrub, that's a tier above me. I'm a sit on PTR to test and duel people outside org noob. And I have every right to call him a nobody, he is - I don't care who he is. I was stupid enough to click, but now your responses are providing me with an excellent source of entertainment, so please, continue in your salt fueled rampage.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day