Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    lol highly doubtful. check warcraftlogs for mythic and previous raid testing. ehn and unholy WILL get nerfed
    When you see Beta raid test with 4 enh on stream, with high popularity and views, you know nerfhammer is comming.

Will it be a fair kill or an overkill, that is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by UberpwN View Post
    ............... Of course, there are talents that you should pick for certain situation, but most of them for enha just change the playstyle. Boulderfist, Landslide, Ancestral Swiftness, Crashing Storm and even Tempest. If you pick all of them the rotation feels smooth but very simple, too simple. /
    I'm actually finding the rotation to be too spammy for my taste when I take Tempest, Boulderfist and Landslide. It feels like my Stormstrike button is lit up the entire time which I know sounds like a good thing but I don't really find that fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I'm actually finding the rotation to be too spammy for my taste when I take Tempest, Boulderfist and Landslide. It feels like my Stormstrike button is lit up the entire time which I know sounds like a good thing but I don't really find that fun.
    I personally like it a lot. Never feels like I'm waiting for something to do.

Don't know if some will also think like that but i really would like they improve UI for Enh (Proc SS you don't know how many you have).

Maybe will be fix after some Weakauras love.

Deleted
    Spammy, maybe. I just used to play ranged dps, and there is always some kind of filler, at least for spriest, mage, warlock, boomy, ele shamy (played them).
    It may feel too spammy, but still not that hard either. Maybe not numbingly easy, but still something you learn very fast.

While I was leveling I found I almost never hit lava lash with the boulderfist, tempest, crashing storm setup. Even with the 150 maelstrom cap, I always feel like I'm just wasting maelstrom. Is this a learn to play issue on my part or is it something that others are finding?

Also I would love feral lunge to only have a 20s cd.

- - - Updated - - -

Spammy, maybe. I just used to play ranged dps, and there is always some kind of filler, at least for spriest, mage, warlock, boomy, ele shamy (played them).
    It may feel too spammy, but still not that hard either. Maybe not numbingly easy, but still something you learn very fast.
    Well I think with casters you have a lot more time between spells to make a decision whereas with a melee you are just constantly spamming the next ability.

I don't mind filling every GCD with a button press. It's the Stormstrike spam which gets boring after a while. With Tempest it seems like Stormstrike is always lit up.

I don't mind filling every GCD with a button press. It's the Stormstrike spam which gets boring after a while. With Tempest it seems like Stormstrike is always lit up.
    whats your mastery %?

Finally got on the PTR. Boulderfist is indeed way too good, and needs an overall nerf--damage (probably 200% instead of 300), effect (the 5% damage is much too strong; either it needs to go or become something like crit strike damage), perhaps even cooldown. With about 35% haste on my character, I effectively felt like I always had, or was about to have, a charge. I liked the amount of maelstrom gained--I don't think that needs to change, but the frequency of that gain does probably need to come down a bit if the talent is supposed to slow down the rotation.

Tempest is also way too good, but I'm not sure how to modify it--I guess the other talents just need to get buffed. Oddly, I felt like I got a lot more Stormbringer procs--and thus crazy Tempest shenanigans--when I had Crashing Storm as opposed to Fury of Air. Has anyone else noticed anything about that? I don't think it's the extra mainhand hit from Crash Lightning--most of the procs seemed to come a few seconds after any given CL cast. Could just be RNG, but I tested CS vs. FoA a few times, and invariably I felt like I was seeing Stormstrike light up more often with CS.

I haven't tried Ascendance or Earthen Spike yet, but it's still pretty clear that Landslide needs a nerf as well (maybe a full 50% drop, down to 10%).

Overall though, Enhance feels great. It's active (some people might call it "spammy," but it really does feel more "active"--though without Boulderfist you are doing a fair amount of Rockbiter spam...), has a good look and feel (in both class fantasy and visceral sense of power to attacks), and has the potential for some real talent choices post-tuning. Plus, what little I'm able to do on the PTR without all of the fun Legion extras makes me feels super-hyped for all the Doomhammer shenanigans we'll get up to.

Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    whats your mastery %?
    47% on the toon I transferred. It's just a 700 iLevel alt I have. I thought about that but it didn't seem high to me.

why does everything about shamans need a nerf? cant they just make other classes up to our level?

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    why does everything about shamans need a nerf? cant they just make other classes up to our level?
    That would be effectively exactly the same as nerfing shamans but take hugely more work.

Possibly, as in possibly more work? Buffing eleven classes as opposed to nerfing one is... eleven times the work. Rather definitely more work.

Bit more testing, and I'm noticing something that is either odd, or awesome. Does the Crash Lightning buff proc Windfury/Stormbringer? Beating up the dummies in Warspear and maintaining the buff, I had a minute, maybe even two, of what was practically straight Stormstrikes (barring GCD's for maintenance buffs, etc.), and I could not spend maelstrom fast enough. I was sitting around 80-120 constantly. I didn't notice any Windfury procs on the side dummies, and Windfury damage was still minimal (though that would likely be due to the fact that Crash Lightning and Crashing Storm combined were like 55% of my damage), but still, it felt like the Stormbringers were coming fast and furious. Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so, Crash Lightning needs NO buffs, compared to what I thought before. It's beautiful.

Balancing is happening!

Honestly a pretty tame nerf so far, and it came with a buff to Winfury even.
    Maybe they won't go overboard this time? :P

I think the 20% ap to 8% ap nerf on Landslide is pretty significant, even if needed.

and the nerfs are here...yaaaay

- - - Updated - - -

does that change to spirit wolves mean they are last forever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    and the nerfs are here...yaaaay

- - - Updated - - -

does that change to spirit wolves mean they are last forever?
    I'm interrested in that as well, since that sounds very interresting

- I made the banner, so feel free to copy and share!

im guessing its a tooltip bug