Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by user7893 View Post
    Proof that even the highest tier of players of this game won't play even for free because it's so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

The kid gives no fucks.
    Or it proves he has other priorities now. New hobbies, etc. It has no significance to the state of the game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I'm not even an LFR scrub, that's a tier above me. I'm a sit on PTR to test and duel people outside org noob. And I have every right to call him a nobody, he is - I don't care who he is. I was stupid enough to click, but now your responses are providing me with an excellent source of entertainment, so please, continue in your salt fueled rampage.
    go lift like ur bio suggests, might help with ur schizo

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even an LFR scrub, that's a tier above me. I'm a sit on PTR to test and duel people outside org noob. And I have every right to call him a nobody, he is - I don't care who he is. I was stupid enough to click, but now your responses are providing me with an excellent source of entertainment, so please, continue in your salt fueled rampage.
    Oh I knew from the title this was going to be entertaining but watching him call everyone a lfr scrub because we dont care about about his so called friend is great.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Or it proves he has other priorities now. New hobbies, etc. It has no significance to the state of the game at all.
    he doesn't do shit

Deleted
    Showing the true face of the hater crowd, Immaturity.

Deleted
    This was the evidence we needed, now i see the truth behind WoW failure. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Oh I knew from the title this was going to be entertaining but watching him call everyone a lfr scrub because we dont care about about his so called friend is great.
    welcome to the thread, schizo.

glad you don't care since you clicked it and are continuously posting along with the others. btw you have no good achievements on ur character whatsoever

Well, I'm not surprised.

Gladiator warrior is being removed in Legion. I'd be mad as well, if I played one.

go lift like ur bio suggests, might help with ur schizo
    Did legs on Monday and still sore so that's it for the next 4 weeks for leg day. I wish I could go lift right now.

I like how your grammar changes when your mad. You got from your to 'ur' - what do you do with all the time you save?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

should i give a fuck about a random shitty pvp player whos too dumb for pve ???????????????????

tell him to get better at the Game. he fucking sucks

he doesn't do shit
    your nobody friends sounds like a bit of a loser then.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this giraffe necked kid supposed to matter to anybody? Try giving a name instead of just a picture of some random kid with a giraffe neck giving a middle finger to the camera with a description saying "ex-gladiator turns down free game time."

You say he hasn't played since 2014 and say that the state of the game is the reason why he didn't take the time. Despite the fact that the expansion had a pretty successful launch in 2014 and was in a pretty solid state. Have you considered the fact that he simply lost interest in playing the game, just like many other people have had happen to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I like this kind of troll, it's good fun. Very obviously a troll - but sticks with it, and some just terrible replies.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Did legs on Monday and still sore so that's it for the next 4 weeks for leg day. I wish I could go lift right now.

I like how your grammar changes when your mad. You got from your to 'ur' - what do you do with all the time you save?
    if only you tried as hard in the gym as you do with grammar online, maybe then you wouldn't be cuckolded by every woman you meet

15+ Year Old Account
    welcome to the thread, schizo.

glad you don't care since you clicked it and are continuously posting along with the others. btw you have no good achievements on ur character whatsoever
    Oh no some random shitposting troll says I have no good achievements at all what ever will I do?
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    should i give a fuck about a random shitty pvp player whos too dumb for pve ???????????????????

hahahah too bad pve has been shit since sunwell ended.

hml if you need a bleach coupon

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no some random shitposting troll says I have no good achievements at all what ever will I do?

kill yourself

- - - Updated - - -

your nobody friends sounds like a bit of a loser then.

nah just not a try hard

Proof that even the highest tier of players of this game won't play even for free because it's so bad.
    No it isn't you just randomly posted some random shit with no proof of anything. You look like a fool and your friend is a bigger fool for allowing you to post his picture online on a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post

https://www.soapboxrotations.com

100% undetectable. you buy that. you clear mythic in a week.

pve is a joke now

Since when is a random piccture of a random punk proof of anything? Who is this nobody? What proof do you have to offer that he was ever a Glad? Or ever played WoW? Or that you even know him? Thread is literally garbage straight from start to finish, with no proof, no meaning, and no sense.

BRB, going to grab a random photo of a random chick off the internet, pretend she is a World First Mythic raider who loves WoW and will personally introduce you to her hot elegable single friends if you come back for legion.

if only you tried as hard in the gym as you do with grammar online, maybe then you wouldn't be cuckolded by every woman you meet
    How do you know every girl leaves me because of my ostrich legs????
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps