Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    OP started some wild shitposting, maybe it's just classic "i was just trolling/drunk" because this thread already failed when he clicked "submit new thread"-button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by user7893 View Post
    I don't give a shit bro I was on xanax
    Ahhhh your posting habits make a little bit of sense now. You suffer from anxiety and/or panic disorders. It only makes sense you would latch onto someone you perceive as more powerful than yourself. Does this mean that your feelings towards Wow are infact purely based upon what your friend is saying? Could it be that you enjoyed playing but since your friend quit and turned against the game you felt compelled to also turn against it.

This could explain why you are so adamant in your efforts to prove that you hate the game. Overcompensating to appease your friend and show him you are in the same camp as him maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see anything constructive about this thread why is it not locked already?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Oh DAAAAAMn

BLizzard you got SMASHED by this random kid I don't know!

OOOOHHH

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.

Man, I must be doing something wrong, I'm having a great time in the Legion Beta and this guy's friend doesn't like the game, @#*$!

OWNED, BLIZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    Ahhhh your posting habits make a little bit of sense now. You suffer from anxiety and/or panic disorders. It only makes sense you would latch onto someone you perceive as more powerful than yourself. Does this mean that your feelings towards Wow are infact purely based upon what your friend is saying? Could it be that you enjoyed playing but since your friend quit and turned against the game you felt compelled to also turn against it.

This could explain why your are so adamant in your efforts to prove that you hate the game. Overcompensating to appease your friend and show him you are in the same camp as him maybe?
    Dude stop posting this shit got old already

Leave it to you dumbass webcam covering philosophy major psychedelic heads to beat dead horses

7+ Year Old Account
    And not a single fuck was given that day.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

I didn't even know little kids still played this game, aren't you all into Minecraft and Candy Crush these days?

Deleted
    Dude stop posting this shit got old already

Leave it to you dumbass webcam covering philosophy major psychedelic heads to beat dead horses
    If it got old then why my friend are you still replying? Also it isnt philosophy that I have been using but rather psychology. But I wont go into the differences between the two because that could end up triggering your anxiety. I would however advise that you sit down and talk to someone and get your issues out in the open. Doesn't have to be a professional just someone you feel safe talking to. Youd be a happier person and might not feel the need to stalk a game you claim to despise.

If it got old then why my friend are you still replying? Also it isnt philosophy that I have been using but rather psychology. But I wont go into the differences between the two because that could end up triggering your anxiety. I would however advise that you sit down and talk to someone and get your issues out in the open. Doesn't have to be a professional just someone you feel safe talking to. Youd be a happier person and might not feel the need to stalk a game you claim to despise.
    That's right lmfao. Bust out the psychology terms.

inb4 projecting

inb4 deflecting

inb4 therapy

inb4 autism

YOU my friend are the one who should seek help. You have 20 characters all of which are garbage. WTF is wrong with you? Multiple personality disorder schizo

Not to mention you are writing essay responses to a blatant troll

inb4 projecting

inb4 deflecting

inb4 therapy

inb4 autism

YOU my friend are the one who should seek help. You have 20 characters all of which are garbage. WTF is wrong with you? Multiple personality disorder schizo

You're not supposed to tell us you're a troll, you've ruined the illusion. You're boring now.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

OMG NOES

bobby kotick quickly take all blizzard money and run

since this dude gives no fucks you are doomed blizzard

start searching new jobs

Guess why I wrote that in Comic sans.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    you think these are essay responses? Christ your education must have been limited my friend.

It says in my sig that im an altoholic, I enjoy the levelling process more then endgame, always have.

15+ Year Old Account
    you think these are essay responses? Christ your education must have been limited my friend.

It says in my sig that im an altoholic, I enjoy the levelling process more then endgame, always have.
    So your a masochist?
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

15+ Year Old Account

So yeah, the above photo is that of a gladiator player. He was offered 2 months of free game time by blizzard. (Hasn't played since 2014) I asked him what his reaction was.

(He gave the middle finger, thankfully it was under the cups so to maintain the saccharine nature of this website)

You enjoy leveling yet you tell others to seek mental help.

K

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    You're not supposed to tell us you're a troll, you've ruined the illusion. You're boring now.

Yea yea yea k schizo

Watching the breakdown actually saves this thread from being annoying and turns it into something approaching comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    So your a masochist?
    He said levelling, not raiding.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted

inb4 projecting

inb4 deflecting

inb4 therapy

inb4 autism

Your insecurity is so severe, that you create a thread like this, but you can't even play along and you consciously or subconsciously try to discourage people from keeping responding to you, by declaring that you are a troll, even though everyone and their grandma is fully aware of it ?

I not joking, what you did here is a strong indicator that do have a problematic intellectual deficit or psychological issues, maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Your insecurity is so severe, that you create a thread like this, but you can't even play along and you consciously or subconsciously try to discourage people from keeping responding to you, by declaring that you are a troll, even though everyone and their grandma is fully aware of it ?

I not joking, what you did here is a strong indicator that do have a problematic intellectual deficit or psychological issues, maybe both.
    Perhaps.

But why is it insecurity I detect in YOUR writing? Look at your very username. A desperate need to establish intelligence even though it is evident you are a complete dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So, it seems this thread is still open and the user not banned?
    Indeed. Cheers to you, Mr. Kangaroo.