Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

I hope we have Pokemon amie in Sun and Moon:

Hey all, I just picked up OR. I'm not much of an expert on these games, last and only one I played was LG for GBA. So any tips or tricks I should know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Hey all, I just picked up OR. I'm not much of an expert on these games, last and only one I played was LG for GBA. So any tips or tricks I should know?
    Best way to get pokemon you want is to use the sneak method. If you see a pokemon popping its ass out of the grass, you can sneak up to it and know what it is before you get in battle. So you can kind of pick and choose.

Trainers will rematch you. The time you have to wait seems to be determined based on each trainer, but I found one that would battle you over and over by just leaving the zone and coming back.

On that note, is there a way to rematch trainers in X/Y? They don't seem to want it, and I'm trying to rebuild a team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Best way to get pokemon you want is to use the sneak method. If you see a pokemon popping its ass out of the grass, you can sneak up to it and know what it is before you get in battle. So you can kind of pick and choose.

Trainers will rematch you. The time you have to wait seems to be determined based on each trainer, but I found one that would battle you over and over by just leaving the zone and coming back.

On that note, is there a way to rematch trainers in X/Y? They don't seem to want it, and I'm trying to rebuild a team.
    You can rematch trainers at the hall near the daycare.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Not really. Just play the game. You will enjoy it :-)

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/det...onsole-service

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Blue Rescue Team, and Explorers of Sky are getting releases on North America's Wii U Virtual Console on Thursday.

us will definitely get the limited edition 3ds's but probably not the steel books because "filthy gaijin will buy anyways"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Just steelbooks...

I would rather get this new 3ds XL:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cljp6_XWYAAmM4b.jpg

I see no value in a piece of coloured aluminium.

I have pile of thsoe sittign on teh table waiting to be recyckled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly ever since getting the Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition, I learned that I really don't like steelbooks. I don't think they look nearly as good as the regular cases.

Oh also don't forget to pick up your Manaphies guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't use the original cases, so the steelbooks are not worth much to me. I do want the 3ds with the legendaries, but I don't need 3 3ds' so I'll probably sell my old model 3ds when it get's closer to S/M release.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what was the reason behind Europe getting SM later than the rest of the world?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, what was the reason behind Europe getting SM later than the rest of the world?
    We're the filthiest of gaijins.

10+ Year Old Account

The reason is why Eu takes so long is due to a germany laws. And since they are in EU....well you know the rest.

I know we are special...
    But what did we do this time?

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I know we are special...
    But what did we do this time?
    You did Hitler.

No, I'm serious. It's partly because of what happened 70 years ago that Germany still has so strickt entertainment nedia cencorship laws.

I'm pretty sure it also has to do with Pokemon being leaked early in Europe, didn't we have some kind of "scandal" when XY came out ? I think it involved some people in Italy getting the game really early.

I know someone in France who could possibly obtain SM November 15, so 1 week before Europe and 3 days before rest of the world. And people don't hesitate to sell copies earlier than release. Nintendo is sick of it imo.