View Poll Results: How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

Voters
237. This poll is closed
  • Remain

47 19.83%
  • Leave

47 19.83%
  • Spoiled my ballot

2 0.84%
  • Didn't register/not voting.

5 2.11%
  • I'm not actually British/eligible to vote, I just wanted to click on a poll answer.

136 57.38%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Not voting.

I simply see the pros and cons of both sides, so I'm not going to bother. I see both options having problems, if we leave there is no certainy how the UKs future will be, how it will survive. And honestly I don't see our government as keeping its plans to stop the huge immigrant migration. But in staying with the EU, we of course will still have that problem, and theres no way of knowing what the outcome will be as a result.

Theres to much uncertainy all round, and I honestly think both sides are just full of mindless, naive dreamers who think their side will make things better, which it won't.

I learned a long time ago to stop giving credit to people on the top shelf, when they don't ever keep their promises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killeer View Post
    This thread needs to be closed, while it is great to see some early results it is however against uk law to discuss voting results in any online or printed media until voting has closed at 10pm gmt
    source http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36599900
    im sure no one cares, but thanks anyway

Deleted
    Well, it's the internet here. Not the UK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Imagine the money we could generate if we fined people who didn't go to vote.
    Kind of defeats the purpose of choice doesn't it...

- - - Updated - - -

This thread needs to be closed, while it is great to see some early results it is however against uk law to discuss voting results in any online or printed media until voting has closed at 10pm gmt
    Pretty sure that's about known results, so if we had the inside scoop, being a counter etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    cue all the crying if their right to vote was taken away after so many consecutive streaks of not voting though

Deleted
    If you want to spoil your ballot, then go and do that.

Not voting is just apathy pure and simple.

The only reason that makes sense to not vote is if you disagree with the options being presented, and in that case, you should go and spoil your ballot in protest. Nothing will ever change otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a political news outlet, it's a forum.

Deleted
    If you want to spoil your ballot, then go and do that.

Not voting is just apathy pure and simple.

The only reason that makes sense to not vote is if you disagree with the options being presented, and in that case, you should go and spoil your ballot in protest. Nothing will ever change otherwise.
    I'm sorry but this is all your opinion. There's no lack of apathy from me, I've done my research. Saying that I've probably put in more time and effort into researching the outcome than the average person. I choose not to vote because I don't agree with how the country is going to be run in or out of the EU. I agree with the concept of the EU and I think it has great potential, sadly this potential won't be met as the funds aren't actually used correctly in most cases. Unfortunately we live in a society run by greed and cooperation. I don't agree with it, so I don't take part.

I'd go remain, can't cause they I didn't get registration papers in my name but the fellow who lived here before I just moved. I don't see a point in giving up on what we have to face uncertainty, also don't like the thought of an enforced border between my Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We certainly have a lot of lose on our lil part of Britain, be it the direct funding for our economy, the said border and the restrictions that would have to put in place should we no longer has EU freedom of movement, and the question of what happens to all those cross border schemes, which include trade and energy provision between both sides of the border. Basically I don't see the benefits of not getting a personal say in the EU when I don't get a personal say in Westminster or even Stormount policy making outweighing the pitfalls that are likely to occur.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    cue all the crying if their right to vote was taken away after so many consecutive streaks of not voting though
    That's not really a thing though, if you're UK citizen you can vote, unless you're in prison in most cases

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its like, I don't trust Brussels in deciding whats important for the UK, but I don't trust my own government either with whats important for it.
    I can see this, though wouldn't it be potentially easier to reform the UK's government than it would be to reform the EU in terms of making progress?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not really a thing though, if you're UK citizen you can vote, unless you're in prison in most cases
    /facepalm

straight over your head, don't worry

Deleted
    I'm sorry but this is all your opinion. There's no lack of apathy from me, I've done my research. Saying that I've probably put in more time and effort into researching the outcome than the average person. I choose not to vote because I don't agree with how the country is going to be run in or out of the EU. I agree with the concept of the EU and I think it has great potential, sadly this potential won't be met as the funds aren't actually used correctly in most cases. Unfortunately we live in a society run by greed and cooperation. I don't agree with it, so I don't take part.
    If you don't agree with it, go and spoil your ballot. Go and protest.

Sitting there thinking that you can't change anything is the definition of apathy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just voted remain (couldn't do by post because of some error on their part).

In my area there are a lot of leave idiots, was a couple nearish to the polling station with English flags and they were trying to get people to vote leave lol, just told them to fuck off. They were over the top in your face typical chav looking people, the people I picture when I think of most of the people who support leaving lol.

Deleted
    If you don't agree with it, go and spoil your ballot. Go and protest.

Sitting there thinking that you can't change anything is the definition of apathy.
    Putting words in my mouth, also assuming. I don't think I'm not going to change anything at all. Thanks for the input though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    /facepalm

straight over your head, don't worry
    Elaborate for me please, just humor me as I obviously missed the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Just voted remain (couldn't do by post because of some error on their part).

In my area there are a lot of leave idiots, was a couple nearish to the polling station with English flags and they were trying to get people to vote leave lol, just told them to fuck off. They were over the top in your face typical chav looking people, the people I picture when I think of most of the people who support leaving lol.
    Ah yes, and you're such a grand ol' person who is normal and smart for voting to remain in an undemocratic system. Sorry pumpkin, you're just as stupid as those chavs if you voted by popularity and looks instead of issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well. If this poll tells us anything, it's that people like to click a button.

Deleted
    didn't vote

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    didn't vote
    its not too late, gogogogogoo

As a non-Brit, I anticipate remain.