View Poll Results: How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

Voters
237. This poll is closed
  • Remain

47 19.83%
  • Leave

47 19.83%
  • Spoiled my ballot

2 0.84%
  • Didn't register/not voting.

5 2.11%
  • I'm not actually British/eligible to vote, I just wanted to click on a poll answer.

136 57.38%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Voted remain as did everyone I know- including my friends, parents, siblings and grandmother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Proxy vote, hopefully she picked remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    As a non-Brit, I anticipate remain.
    They wont allow anything different.
    I am pro remain too.

I'm French, so i don't have my word to say, just: it's YOUR choice, remain or leave, that's up to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    Ah yes, and you're such a grand ol' person who is normal and smart for voting to remain in an undemocratic system. Sorry pumpkin, you're just as stupid as those chavs if you voted by popularity and looks instead of issues.
    Jumping to conclusions a bit there aren't you 'pumpkin', I've not said at all why I've voted remain.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2016-06-23 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    ive seden so many people around london today with stickers saying they voted remain, and lots of people on the streets giving out remain leaflets, never seen a single leave campaigner or someone with a leave sticker. is no one voting leave, or they just dont like stickers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ive seden so many people around london today with stickers saying they voted remain, and lots of people on the streets giving out remain leaflets, never seen a single leave campaigner or someone with a leave sticker. is no one voting leave, or they just dont like stickers?
    Was in Norfolk for a weekend away last weekend, Leave banners everywhere.

I have a feeling it'll be country folk voting Leave and city folk voting Remain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Was in Norfolk for a weekend away last weekend, Leave banners everywhere.

I have a feeling it'll be country folk voting Leave and city folk voting Remain.
    yeah that was my other conclusion, London is just mostly voting remain.

10+ Year Old Account
    American here, we left the Europeans behind 200 years ago and it was great!

I'm kidding, I have no interest in the matter.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I put money on it so could you all vote remain

Pardon my ugly America-ness, but is this issue for Britain like everything in America, conservative or liberal, or not?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Pardon my ugly America-ness, but is this issue for Britain like everything in America, conservative or liberal, or not?
    On the face value one would suspect so, however there's so many sub issues to both leaving and remaining that it's impossible to simply define it as right and left.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    On the face value one would suspect so, however there's so many sub issues to both leaving and remaining that it's impossible to simply define it as right and left.
    Thank you.

I've heard (take it with a grain of salt) that a large contingent of people that choose to leave is because they are anti-refugee.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    I voted to leave. Why would anybody want to remain in such an undemocratic, collapsing organization that will ruin the country in 10 years time. Trade with Europe has fallen 10% in the last decade and this trend it set to continue but remaining in the EU makes it very difficult to trade with the rest of the world.
    You meant the UK, that's the only thing that's going to collapse, believe it or not, out of the biggest countries in the EU, UK is among the most useless ones, there's nothing the EU needs of the UK, but we want you regardless. France, Germany and Italy on the other hand, the day they leave..

Link me a chart where trade has fallen by 10%, the one from 2015 says it went up.

Deleted
    I think they'll remain.

The devil you know and stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Thank you.

I've heard (take it with a grain of salt) that a large contingent of people that choose to leave is because they are anti-refugee.
    With the exception of our right wing/far right wing parties, most parties are a bit of a mix of people who want immigration and people who don't.

It should be quite telling that the leaders of both campaigns are both aligned to the same political party.

There are however a lot of people trying to paint it in left vs right, and I know a fair few people who've voted Leave simply because they want to vote against our current Prime Minister, who is the leader of the Remain campaign, even though the leader of the Leave campaign is in the same political party and will more than likely be the next leader of the Conservatives.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2016-06-23 at 03:10 PM.

Remain,

Most people who voted leave are idiots, the others are mis led and a personally believe its a minority of people who actually want to leave for legit reasons based on solid facts.

That being said, I'd rather you vote leave than not vote out at all. I don't care how you try to justify not voting, its bull shit your either stupid or lazy or both. Even if you can't make up your mind, you should vote remain, as it was pointed out recently, its easier for us to bring another act of parliament to discuss leaving than to renegotiate re entering.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Remain,

Most people who voted leave are idiots, the others are mis led and a personally believe its a minority of people who actually want to leave for legit reasons based on solid facts.
    It's that sort of hateful attitude that will convince more people to vote leave than would have otherwise.

Don't you realise that by dismissing everyone that disagrees with you as an idiot, rather than trying to persuade them to your cause with rational argument and intelligent debate shows that you simply aren't worth listening to?

10+ Year Old Account
    One could argue that's some strong virtue signalling to justify the leave campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted leave to kill the tory party