Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I know this thread is more of opinions and not a facts, but now i'm really thinking about changing specs on few of my alts... those who i have no real affection into. Gotta test fury on my warrior when pre-patch hits in example.

Fun to play was definitly shadow. I really like the insanity system.

The Problem i have with most specs is they lack most of their potential to be fun without the artifact weapon. On Beta that's no problem for me but i guess on PTR and when the pre patch hits that's gonna be a turn off with some classes / specs.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fury warrior is all of a sudden extremely fun to play. I actually want to roll one for Legion..

Ret is cata/mop levels of bad.

Not fun to play
    Low mobility
    Low dps
    Long ramp up times
    Bad mastery
    Stripped utility
    Gutted healing

15+ Year Old Account
    I keep reading that most people really enjoy Outlaw, while I'm really missing Combat.

Outlaw doesn't feel that Rogue'ish to me.

We don't stealth that much, we roll dices to gain RNG buff, and we even use a pistol now. I prefered stealth and swords.

Maybe I should give it mor time to get the feel of the class, but right now the Outlaw spec on paper does not interest me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warrior is amazing. Fury is very fast. Arms is very slow but has crazy dmg. WW monk is great too.

Dindt play allot rather then 2 classes.

Retribution: Did not test much after the latest update, yet it felt slow and clunky regards to WoD. I do really wanna like retribution as I love the fantasy of the spec. Yet even after obtaining Ashbinger, I dont quite feel powerful.

Holy: I like it! much more then live. because it allows you to play way different then any other healer spec.

Elemental shaman: quite much of the same yet slightly improved. Wont be playing it after being my main for 11 years tho.

Enhancement: Feels aggresive and fun! Feels like your on a rampage killing everything in your path rather with aggresive force.

From what I tried.

What I found fun.
    - Fury
    - Frost/Unholy
    - Sub/Outlaw
    - Demo
    - Enhance
    - Fire

What I disliked
    - Ret
    - Aff

Destro and Assassin felt similar to how they previously were (With some changes). Still messing around though.

I was soooo hyped about the arms changes and now that I tried them for weeks I am totally disappointed. Yes, the Spec is much better than the WoD version but also much worse than the MoP version (which was the best one)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Survival Hunter and WW Monk are both pretty damn fun.

Most specs are better now. They removed a lot of crap you never used. I find outlaw to be really fun with roll the bones. But not really raiding viable as it currently stands.

Beastmastery is probably the only spec i find broken.

Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    Enhancement Shamans and Frost DKs who are both so incredibly boring on live both rock the house, in my opinion, in Legion.
    Can you enlighten me how Enha is boring on live?

I found enhancement and unholy fun, but my main since vanilla didn't surprised me (feral). Debating myself to roll or not to.

I'll put this based on Beta rather than PTR since I haven't messed with the PTR as much.

FUN:
    Havoc
    Enhancement
    Shadow Priest
    Demonology
    Unholy
    Monks in general
    Vengeance
    Guardian
    Blood
    Holy Priest
    Elemental
    Resto Druid
    Assassination

IT'S ALRIGHT/MEH:
    Frost DK (not much changed from how we used to play it, still solid)
    Mages in general
    Destruction
    Survival
    Marksmanship
    Retribution depending on the day
    Holy Paladin
    Fury
    Arms
    Protection Paladin
    Protection Warrior
    Balance
    Resto Shaman
    Sub
    Affliction

NOPE:
    Beast Mastery (fuck this spec since 3.0)
    Retribution depending on the day (But seriously pls give this the Enhancement treatment in a patch)
    Discipline (not my kind of thing).
    Feral
    Outlaw (started fun, got old real fast)

Also getting around the world as anything but a Demon Hunter is considerably less fun.
    Last edited by Niroshi; 2016-06-23 at 12:08 PM.

i liked survival, am i wrong for liking it? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    If you like it, then there is nothing wrong with it. Some people hate Beast Mastery, I can see why due to how simple it is, but I enjoy it immensely.

There is nothing wrong with liking something that other players hate.

ret single target sucks, but its aoe feels like a lot of fun

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as i hate the changes to BrM, i must confess that i am finding the playstyle entertaining. It definitely feels like BrM has to try way harder than the other tanks. But i find the challenge endearing. Maybe im just a masochist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    As much as i hate the changes to BrM, i must confess that i am finding the playstyle entertaining. It definitely feels like BrM has to try way harder than the other tanks. But i find the challenge endearing. Maybe im just a masochist.
    I saw the hate for BrM... I tried it and aside from a lack of snap aoe agro, it felt fine, even fun. I do miss Guard though, Guard was OP but it was fun having a few seconds of god mode.

Marksman: Hate it.blows ass
    Beast Mastery: Dislike it.Was better before they un gcd capped it.
    Survival: Love it.Surprisingly fun to play and is the saving grace of me wanting to play hunter at all.

I know that's weird to say but I just can't bring myself to like the other two specs in their current form. MM needs hella work (the recent PS nerf has my hopes way down that Blizzard has any idea what to do) and BM doesn't flow as well as it used to since they reduced focus efficiency for the sake of "because they use focus." Waiting for regen as a ranged feels bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    They actually did really well with survival, they probably spent more time on it than most because its a spec that's been ranged for years (was somewhat melee/utility based in vanilla/tbc)
    Last edited by Kurve1776; 2016-06-23 at 03:14 PM.