Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Big businesses like stability. I like stability. Trump is about as unstable as you can get.
    Business interests want a Manager, not a leader. Hillary Clinton is very much a managerial figure, she won't lead but she will manage. Businesses want to preserve and sustain what they got going on now, even in the face of it being suicidal to continue. Hillary Clinton is just the figure for that, she is a manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepresident View Post
    good news americans you are going to be the Property of Netflix,Boeing....
    since there are few 100 million americans you prob just got sold for 3$-5$
    What does that even mean? Is this point clear to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Considering he's a failed businessman, this is true in many ways more than you expected.
    Yeah a 4.5 billion dollar failure. I'd wager that's more than you and everyone you've ever met is worth.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Hillary is pro-business, but for some reason her followers think she is progressive and will fight for the middle and lower class.
    Being pro-business is pro-middle and lower classes, when your GDP is lower than Jimmy Carter's. Rising tides raise all boats.

Deleted
    Considering he's a failed businessman, this is true in many ways more than you expected.
    hes a very failed businessman who turned -10 million $ into 4.5 billion in last 26 years and before the marcket crush 40 million into 200 million$ you prob did 10 times better and had less than -10 million $ that debt 10 million not with + with -

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    America, one of those countries where people thinks its normal big corps can donate to political parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    America, one of those countries where people thinks its normal big corps can donate to political parties.
    They can't actually. I mean, its a technicality but, they can spend on behalf of the candidate but not directly donate.

good news americans you are going to be the Property of Netflix,Boeing....
    since there are few 100 million americans you prob just got sold for 3$-5$
    lol if you think you are not already.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Yeah a 4.5 billion dollar failure. I'd wager that's more than you and everyone you've ever met is worth.
    So inheritance makes you successful?

Republican logic.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I don't know that we think it's normal. Just that it's allowed. I'm pretty sure we don't overly like it, but we're not mad enough to vote in people to get rid of it either. Though I guess that is what voting for Trump is about. The people have a belief(or a glimmering hope) he'll fix the system.

hes a very failed businessman who turned -10 million $ into 4.5 billion in last 26 years and before the marcket crush 40 million into 200 million$ you prob did 10 times better and had less than -10 million $ that debt 10 million not with + with -
    Uh yeah, by bankrupting people, and sending his employees and partners in the red by declaring bankrupt every time he failed at a business venture, which happens to be too often to count.

That's real successful, and a good role model to put as the head of a nation, I guess?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

So inheritance makes you successful?

Republican logic.
    Trump is a douche but, I got this thing for logic and facts. He didn't inherit billions, and he was already a billionaire when his dad died.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Trump is a douche but, I got this thing for logic and facts. He didn't inherit billions, and he was already a billionaire when his dad died.
    Yeah well, I suppose it's impossible for parents to transfer assets to their offspring(or whoever they want for that matter) before they die.

It's ironic being told about "logic and facts" from someone who has repeatedly proven to have neither.

Uh yeah, by bankrupting people, and sending his employees in the red by declaring bankrupt every time he failed at a business venture, which happens to be too often to count.

That's real successful, and a good role model to put as the head of a nation, I guess?
    His businesses have filed chapter 11 bankruptcy four times. That's the kind of bankruptcy where everyone gets paid, just slower than what was originally agreed to. Trump has never filed chapter 7 personally, or in business. Entrepreneurs all know that when you open many businesses, some will fail and that's just how life works.

Nobody sane would accuse Trump of being some great businessman in history, but the guy has been pretty successful. There is plenty to hate about Trump, without distorting facts to make ridiculous claims, such as saying he isn't successful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Being pro-business is pro-middle and lower classes, when your GDP is lower than Jimmy Carter's. Rising tides raise all boats.
    Yeah but she isn't honest about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't actually. I mean, its a technicality but, they can spend on behalf of the candidate but not directly donate.
    So pretty much the same thing.

Yeah well, I suppose it's impossible for parents to transfer assets to their offspring(or whoever they want for that matter) before they die.

It's ironic being told about "logic and facts" from someone who has repeatedly proven to have neither.
    He claims he was given a million dollar loan to start his business. If your dad gave you 10,000 to start your business, and then you turned that 10k in to 1,0000,000 would you say you were only successful because you inherited it all? Because that's the same amount of zeroes as to what Trump did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I don't know that we think it's normal. Just that it's allowed. I'm pretty sure we don't overly like it, but we're not mad enough to vote in people to get rid of it either. Though I guess that is what voting for Trump is about. The people have a belief(or a glimmering hope) he'll fix the system.
    Why would it be a 'mad' thing? Here its seen as crazy that is even possible.

His businesses have filed chapter 11 bankruptcy four times. That's the kind of bankruptcy where everyone gets paid, just slower than what was originally agreed to. Trump has never filed chapter 7 personally, or in business. Entrepreneurs all know that when you open many businesses, some will fail and that's just how life works.

Nobody sane would accuse Trump of being some great businessman in history, but the guy has been pretty successful. There is plenty to hate about Trump, without distorting facts to make ridiculous claims, such as saying he isn't successful.
    I guess "never paid indefinitely" counts as "slower than what was originally agreed too", but hey, that's a new republican spin I have never heard, brownie points for originality.

Feel free to count someone who scams the money out of the people below him as successful, because it technically is. That is if you ignore the multitudes of businessmen better and more moralistic than him when it comes to treating their employees and keeping their businesses afloat.

Deleted

hes father was worth 200 million $ and he had like 5 bothers you the toher 4 got nothing and he left all the money to the crazy guy in the famly?