Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Will do

But does anyone know if today's deals are the only deals or will they change daily?
    Since they allowed people to return games the sale has been static. The prices won't change in the following days, well beyond the whole store not having updated properly.

Platypus for me, I love this game <3 The rest I already own or has prices equal to normal prices in my country, ah. The cheapest Steam sale for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 34 games on my wishlist (not counting games that aren't out yet). 28 of them are discounted. Pray for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Steam won't even let me log in, fine don't take my money!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Steam won't even let me log in, fine don't take my money!
    Ya it takes about 1 min to load a page and half the time I get an error. Everyone's bombarding steam like its going to sell out of games lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Since they allowed people to return games the sale has been static. The prices won't change in the following days, well beyond the whole store not having updated properly.
    Kinda makes sense since if a game go's on sell 3 times that's people trying to refund 3 times.

With the current humble bundle going on do NOT buy the Sonic Games Collection.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The last two sales were permanent prices for the whole sale. No more flash deals or daily deals. I think you can be pretty confident in that b/c the 'daily' says daily 'highlights'.

Anything is possible, so the rule of thumb should stay the same. Watch the games you want the entire sale and if it never goes down, just get it on the last day. If you don't mind the risk, it's safer to purchase right away compared to older sales.
    Whilst I wouldn't say this is untrue, I was getting emails all through last sale about games on my wishlist being reduced at various points. Far Cry 4 was only reduced for a single day I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is the game banished? Since it is on sale was debating on actually buying it or not
    "God Gave us a pinky so we can sprint and crouch."

Quote Originally Posted by Alihu View Post
    How is the game banished? Since it is on sale was debating on actually buying it or not
    From the let's play i saw, it's a pretty punishing city builder if you don't know a good build order. Still, if you are into the genre i think it's worth; it's a game i'd buy in the near future (maybe next sale?).
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Kinda makes sense since if a game go's on sell 3 times that's people trying to refund 3 times.

With the current humble bundle going on do NOT buy the Sonic Games Collection.
    I think it's more related with people buying a game, seeing it on a flash sale the next day and refunding it to get the cheaper sale. Although I might be understanding your point wrong.

On a side note. Doom (4) is on sale, didn't expect it to see it discounted by 40% so soon.

It's a fun builder where you're trying to balance your population with the recollection and production of food/lumber/medicines/clothes, etc. If you make your village grow too fast you won't have enough resources to survive and if you take your time people will grow old and your village won't get any new people. It's a more about survival than building a big place.

Deleted
    So slooooow, can't click on anything in the store.

I love it, you build a town and try to expand it while trying to keep your citizens alive. The game is all about managing resources, you need enough firewood and clothing for the winter so your citizens doesn't freeze to death and enough food so they don't starve and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm alright cool, thanks guys
    "God Gave us a pinky so we can sprint and crouch."

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting some weird bugs. At the very last click to make a purchase, it says "working" forever, but does nothing. So when I eventually give up and close it out, I go back and the game is in my library. Then, going to my next attempted purchase, the item I just "bought" is still in my cart.

So is the deals we see going to be the only deals?

Was kinda wanting to get skyrim for PC so I can play around with mods and a few other titles.
    Not sure if it will be on sale. If it isn't now then it won't be. The reason it's probably not on sale anymore is because this fall is the Remastered edition and all PC users who have previous versions get the Remastered versions. So people would just buy it on sale now and ruin their profit margin later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam sales have been a miss for me lately, for like a year and a half actually. GOG had an awesome sale, PSN has awesome sales, Amazon sales are decent, GMG takes 20-25% off new games. Will be looking out for any good deals though.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I can't quite remember how these sales work. When is it that you should jump on a game? Should you wait until it's on the front page under "Daily deals"?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I can't quite remember how these sales work. When is it that you should jump on a game? Should you wait until it's on the front page under "Daily deals"?
    Nah. Nowadays, all the games that are going to be on sale, are on sale immediately and throughout the entire sale. The only thing the "daily deals" thing is for is just to highlight some games that are on sale because reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the introduction of refunds, daily deals are no longer feasible and thus don't exist anymore. Daily deals were a tradition for a long time though so it's still taking time for people to understand the changes.

dying light the following is 10 bucks which is nice. 20 bucks for that dlc was worth it so 10 bucks is a steal. i was looking to buy far cry 4 and primal but its just not low enough for me. i feel like ive seen far cry 4 at or less than $15 before and primal around $25 but all of a sudden the price skyrocketed back up to $40 bucks. Origin is having a decent sale as well. NFS for $29.99, Fifa 16 for $19.99, Unraveled $11.99. AC:Unity should be $10 and under by now. Only thing keeping me from buying it.

DEFINITE BUYS:
    Dying Light: The Following
    Unraveled
    Witcher 3
    Fifa 16

MAYBE BUYS:
    NFS

So that's $67 bucks, possibly $100 if I get NFS.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

15+ Year Old Account
    Only game im really interested in is Undertale, anyone think it will go any lower?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose