Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No homo.

Quote Originally Posted by Toilling View Post
    XoXo 137 IQ, Shitlord of ultimate evil from the dungeons of despair and horrors.
    137 IQ and yet those are some uninformed opinions. Seems that non regressive leftists, rightists, attack helicopters or whatever you identify as have the same amount of time on their hands too since you are chiming in here. Three points for you to consider:

Nature has lots of examples of animals with gay and bi tendencies

You can't teach people to be gay.

People can use surrogate mothers.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow this cancer thread just keeps growing, regressive leftists sure got a lot of time on their hands.
    No-one hides gays or lesbians, we respect their choice but can still tell them it is retarded.
    In fact my sister is lesbian and I love her very much and she has the right to chose whatever she wants, I have the right to tell her what I think of her choice.
    LGBT people are defective, if you do not produce children you go extinct, hence defective -- NATURE tells you what is normal.
    Trust me they know it is defective, the fact you guys feel like you need to push this agenda to further put the western world into spiraling decadence makes me sick.
    With that said obviously flamboyant gay characters do make for some fun characters, but that is where it stops because being gay is not a character trait.
    If the narrative of games is default and natural, one assumes they are straight, that should be desirable not a point of contention.
    We don't want to teach our children to be gay, the birthrate of western white people is already below replacement level, keep pushing this agenda and I can assure you there will be some serious blow back down the line, history holds valuable lessons.

XoXo 137 IQ, Shitlord of ultimate evil from the dungeons of despair and horrors.
    I hope this is satire?

Honestly I don't think the game needs to specify, its just a shooter, at the end of the day who cares. They can do whatever, as long as when you click on someones head enough times they die the game is working as intended. There are plenty of story driven games out there where something like this might matter. This is not one of those games. If you want to write Widow-Tracer fan fiction, go right ahead, it just seems odd to complain that the game doesnt write that story for you, since its utterly unimportant to the game itself. That being said, if the post I quoted is real and not a troll, It just makes me sad that people who believe those things even exist

Everyone is asexual so effort can be put on making good gameplay and a coherent story fleshing out each characters moral and ethical convictions

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I wouldn't care, but I don't see why it needs to be brought up by the fans, and not the devs
    Fan fiction is fairly commonplace, what's odd is peoples apprehension to it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Good point. Let's remove all heterosexual relationships from games.

Quote Originally Posted by Marth4977 View Post
    Reinhardt: I really dont know here. Could be gay, could be bi, could be straight, heck maybe even demi-sexual. Anything could work with him.
    I have this image in my mind of Reinhardt being that kind of older gay man who found another passion to supplant sexuality. In his case, it's being an armor-clad warrior of awesome.

Roadhog: Another character who has me lost. First of all, I DONT see Roadhog and Junkrat getting in on some action but also like Reinhardt his sexuality could go any way, though for him I would like it to never be known seeing as how we kinda dont know ANYTHING about Roadhog and its kinda his appeal.
    Roadhog is hog-sexual. Period. :P

Zarya: I actually see Zarya as straight. Yeah, yeah she may be the beefiest and most butch woman of the game (so much meat ><) but would it be so stereotypical that it would kinda disappoint me. Plus i like the idea of Zarya having a very bro-like romantic relationship with some Russian dude.
    Zarya is Soldier's girlfriend from the TF2 comics. I like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    137 IQ and yet those are some uninformed opinions. Seems that non regressive leftists, rightists, attack helicopters or whatever you identify as have the same amount of time on their hands too since you are chiming in here. Three points for you to consider:

Nature has lots of examples of animals with gay and bi tendencies

You can't teach people to be gay.

People can use surrogate mothers.
    Oh nice of you to assume my opinions are uninformed when the opposite is true, I know all about your very small selection of information.
    Yes, I do have time on my hands but not enough to make up problems that do not exist, my time is better served aimed at problems that actually do exist like gay people being thrown off roofs in the middle east or ideologies that are the antithesis to civilization or existence.
    People are not born gay, there is no gay gene therefore it is a learned behavior.
    I'm not saying it doesn't come to pass naturally, that does not mean it is a behavior that nature rewards.
    While tolerating gay people is a virtue -- promoting it as normal is decadence and morally wrong.
    These animals that have bi or gay tendencies do not stay that way, it is not a way of life for them but rather a way to assert dominance; kind of like jail rape.
    Human beings choose mates, ideally they stick with their mate throughout their entire life and have the faculties to choose the correct mate in the first place. That is a part of what makes human beings different from most animals, and makes us better.
    While sticking to one mate might be a byproduct of civilization it promotes greater genetic diversity within the human species and makes our ability to resist various disasters greater.

Using people as surrogates when you are not infertile is the height of immorality and the pinnacle of cuck behavior.

I'm not surprised some of you are disappointed that someone with some sense of morality still exist considering the constant brainwashing propagated by most media and entertainment.
    Not tolerating differing opinions is the kind of behavior Kim Jong-un would be proud of.
    Teaching people that doing whatever they please as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and nothing more is wrong, you don't let your children eat candy instead of food either.
    If you do shame on you.

XoXo Shitlord.
    Last edited by Toilling; 2016-06-23 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    Sexuality was the least thing I was interested about in this game and it really feels way too pushy and PC to 'get teh gayz in!"

If I want my LGBT fix I'll look for other things.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Hurts me? What are you talking about? Why are you saying these things?
    One of my mates is Bisexual and I have a Homosexual co worker, that doesn't change how I treat them or if I hang out with them.
    Sexuality doesn't mean a single fucking thing and should not be inserted into every single discussion/game/media/whatever because it doesn't do anything.
    Who cares if you are in a heterosexual/homosexual/whateversexual relationship?
    In the westeren world everyone is already accepted for who they are and if you don't feel that is true then like I said.. you will need to do more then get a gay hero in a video game.

Also chatted to my co worker about this during lunch and he doesn't understand this obsession either, he doesn't feel this need (just like a few others in this tread that already said they were gay them selfs).
    Exactly, this is what I'm talking about. I'm straight. I don't go shoving my straightness down other peoples' throats. No one cares if I'm straight. So don't shove your gayness down my throat. I don't care if you're gay.

People are not born gay, there is no gay gene therefore it is a learned behavior.
    I'm not saying it doesn't come to pass naturally, that does not mean it is a behavior that nature rewards.
    While tolerating gay people is a virtue -- promoting it as normal is decadence and morally wrong.
    These animals that have bi or gay tendencies do not stay that way, it is not a way of life for them but rather a way to assert dominance; kind of like jail rape.
    Human beings choose mates, ideally they stick with their mate throughout their entire life and have the faculties to choose the correct mate in the first place. That is a part of what makes human beings different from most animals, and makes us better.
    While sticking to one mate might be a byproduct of civilization it promotes greater genetic diversity within the human species and makes our ability to resist various disasters greater.
    Your views appear to hinge on some archaic precept of Darwinian morality that ignores the nuance of both the modern world and human psychology. I think the societal stigma and mental health issues that plague LGBT individuals are far, far more pressing moral questions to address than any notion that the gene pool of an ever-expanding and diversifying world population will somehow suffer. Guess which one of those issues gets worse when people are told they're "defective", or contributing to "spiraling decadence" that "makes you sick".

Anyway, sorry for getting off topic, but that post was particularly unsettling.

back to nonstop infinite gaying:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    Your views appear to hinge on some archaic precept of Darwinian morality that ignores the nuance of both the modern world and human psychology. I think the societal stigma and mental health issues that plague LGBT individuals are far, far more pressing moral questions to address than any notion that the gene pool of an ever-expanding and diversifying world population will somehow suffer. Guess which one of those issues gets worse when people are told they're "defective", or contributing to "spiraling decadence" that "makes you sick".

back to nonstop infinite gaying:
    pics
    Quinn/Poison Ivy > Tracer/Widowmaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Because sexual preference in games is always apparent except nobody thinks about because the norm is "straight" the second someone says "what about a gay character" then people start crying that sexual preference shouldn't come into games then they go back to fucking a hooker on GTA5

It adds personality, story and lore that's why

Now OT, going by blizzards track records. Since the majority of people who play their games are horny men it will most likely be a lesbian because I don't believe they have done anything other than lesbians in their games (even in wow) and it'll probably be mei.
    Because no one wants to see two gay dudes kissing and rubbing up in a fucking video game, thats why. You don't even see straight romance / sexual orientation in most games anyway. If its implied, and it fits with the story of the game, fine, but to shovel that crap into a video game just for the sake of being SJW / PC thats where the line needs to be drawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    The most troubling thing is how someone clearly transported out of 1953 is able to use a computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Because no one wants to see two gay dudes kissing and rubbing up in a fucking video game, thats why. You don't even see straight romance / sexual orientation in most games anyway. If its implied, and it fits with the story of the game, fine, but to shovel that crap into a video game just for the sake of being SJW / PC thats where the line needs to be drawn.
    I doubt you will see it reflected in the game, however, the comics, video shorts, and short stories will probably differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How DARE you, you homophobic cisnormative heteronormative bigot. How dare you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Check your privilege.

Because no one wants to see two gay dudes kissing and rubbing up in a fucking video game
    *cough* mass effect *cough*

*cough* fable *cough*

You don't even see straight romance / sexual orientation in most games anyway.
    Actually you do, it's so common though people don't even take a second thought about it

If its implied, and it fits with the story of the game, fine, but to shovel that crap into a video game just for the sake of being SJW / PC thats where the line needs to be drawn.
    Then go back and remove straight scenes because that doesn't belong in video games either by your definition.

Someone's gay college experience went wrong.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

McCreeZo:

Bananston:

idk what Zarya is into as long as it involves using me like a stretch Armstrong.

I'd say Zarya is a big old butch lesbian. Other than her though they could all be anything. Maybe Zarya is straight too who knows, maybe it's a Russian sense of style

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'd say Zarya is a big old butch lesbian. Other than her though they could all be anything. Maybe Zarya is straight too who knows, maybe it's a Russian sense of style
    They really overdid Zarya in my opinion. They could have made her look like a tough-as-hell, weight-lifting chick, but they just made her look like a chunky man.