Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Legion Developer Q&A - Professions

See the front page for a recap!
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-06-23 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    When today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Culhag View Post
    When today ?
    soontm

Very soontm

Deleted
    Hopefully this'll provide us with some well needed insight on Legion professions. They were an absolute joke in WoD.

It's at https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft right?

It's showing a blank screen for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why instead of solving the problems with BoS not making them in the first place ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Why instead of solving the problems with BoS not making them in the first place ?
    They seem to have the answers to their own issues. Players have other issues (BoP) that they will complain about
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

15+ Year Old Account
    Feels like a Blood of Sargeras Q&A ..... :s

Valnoressa hahahaha x)

I can say as of current beta build dual crafter is doable. BUT, I'll still be dropping one of mine for gathering simply due to how it's designed. And I'm ok with that in it's current iteration. Professions feel more meaningful in Legion. I actually enjoy the quests so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    It's at https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft right?

It's showing a blank screen for me.
    Indeed. /10char

Is Lore's job basically "Lemme repeat what you said, this is what you meant to say"?

Someone needs to sit him down and tell him how ridiculous his hair looks. Or his boss. He looks like he works in a vape shop that also sells "other" stuff for "smoking".

This Josh Allen chap is winding me up.

Has any1 on beta look if Crafter gear that has been upgraded by Obliterum is still BOE?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Has any1 on beta look if Crafter gear that has been upgraded by Obliterum is still BOE?
    From what it sounds like, Obliterum is BoE then it takes Blood to bind it to an item
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by docseuzz View Post
    soontm

Very soontm

When will Then be Now?

Load of rubbish about BoS.
    They can be BoA and still earned by playing, which they say themselves.
    They have "concerns" but are refusing to do the one thing which resolves them.

Why don't make a gathering system, where it would show all the reagents you have on your character, so you won't need to have a full bank filled with reagents and stuffs. Instead just an screen that says for example: "Blood of Sargeras x10" etc etc.

Old profession things that were really iconic and are unobtainable now are good candidates for the Black Market Auction House.
    OMG YAY

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    From what it sounds like, Obliterum is BoE then it takes Blood to bind it to an item
    hmm. on wowhead Obliterum is bop.
    What im rly wondering is, can i craft and upgrade an item on my main then send it to my alts? or sell it to get gold on ah?