Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Help!

Civ V pure or Civ V the full package with all dlcs?

And does the Ubisoft crap require an additional account/log-in on top of Steam?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Yeah but it will load straight through Steam when you hit "play".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Only game im really interested in is Undertale, anyone think it will go any lower?
    Don't think it works that way anymore. The games are on sale, and that's what they're gonna be at. No more flash sales, no more daily deals.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Help!

Civ V pure or Civ V the full package with all dlcs?

CiV 5 with dlc is lots better than vanilla, both added some well needed systems, they're pretty pricey but at 75% discount it's so worth it. As far as I know launching for example anno from steam has always triggered uplay for me.

Anyone played Offworld Trading Company? I'm really tempted at 50% off.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Anyone played Offworld Trading Company? I'm really tempted at 50% off.
    It's a strange game, but super fun. It's basically a pure economic simulator, so if you enjoy playing with supply/demand and stocks etc. it's good fun.

Deleted
    Cheers guys. Actually if you don't buy the Civ V stuff piecemeal, but as Civ V: Complete, it's 92% not just 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's a strange game, but super fun. It's basically a pure economic simulator, so if you enjoy playing with supply/demand and stocks etc. it's good fun.
    That sounds super interesting; but stop wasting my money

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So slow >_<
    Looking at getting Witcher 3 with expansion passes, was hoping they'd get a discount. Going to get Stardew Valley as well, any other recommendations?

Not sure if some things are normal sales or summer sales but things like Doom, Dark souls 3 and GTA5 are on discount. Too bad I'm not interested in that lol
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I am getting South Park STick of truth, Tomb Raider, and Rise of the Tomb Raider. Unfortunately Steam's site is being a bitch right now and not working properly.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    So there's a "today's highlighted deals" in the front page, but I'm guessing all the Summer Sale deals are in effect now and will be until July 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So there's a "today's highlighted deals" in the front page, but I'm guessing all the Summer Sale deals are in effect now and will be until July 4th?
    They're doing it differently this year. They aren't doing flash sales. I think I read they're doing sales based on how long the game has been out. Those that meet that guideline Will be 25-75% off. Then there was one more stipulation I can't remember. I'll see if I can find the guideline.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alihu View Post
    How is the game banished? Since it is on sale was debating on actually buying it or not
    Banished is great. I got it full price day of release (on GOG) & it was worth the price.
    MikeBakaFony does play through if want to check what it`s like.

Game is also modable. "banished colonial charter 1.6" completely changes the gameplay by adding tonnes of stuff.

Normally I`m hit & miss with these types of games, but hooked on this one.
    Skylines is just eye candy compared to Banished.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    They aren't doing flash sales.
    Right. So all sales in effect right now, and until July 4th. No sales will expire before then, and no new ones will go into effect.

Reason I'm asking is because my June budget is kind of strapped, and if the sales are all in effect on July 1st, then I don't have to move stuff around.

Right. So all sales in effect right now, and until July 4th. No sales will expire before then, and no new ones will go into effect.

Reason I'm asking is because my June budget is kind of strapped, and if the sales are all in effect on July 1st, then I don't have to move stuff around.
    That's the way I understand it. Here's the write up I found.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/steam-s...e-sale-3440727

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    That's the way I understand it. Here's the write up I found.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/steam-s...e-sale-3440727
    Well, in that link they say...

The trick is to wait and see if your game gets puts on the Highlighted Deals for even more savings!
    So... If I'm reading that right, the daily highlights are extra % off from existing sales? So basically, there are daily sales then?

Well, in that link they say...

So... If I'm reading that right, the daily highlights are extra % off from existing sales? So basically, there are daily sales then?
    Possibly. They have a link to all the sales on the main page. like 12,380 games on sale total. I already bought two lol. Prob gonna get two more too.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    I think it's more related with people buying a game, seeing it on a flash sale the next day and refunding it to get the cheaper sale. Although I might be understanding your point wrong.

On a side note. Doom (4) is on sale, didn't expect it to see it discounted by 40% so soon.
    Ya that was my point so mybad for not being clear.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Be aware also that Ubisoft has a tendency to scumbag and lower the prices after a few days of a higher price, so I would wait to pull the trigger on any Ubisoft games.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    This sale looks awesome! Too bad I can't play anything on my iGPU

Doom 40% off?
    GTA V 40% off?
    Fallout 4 50% off?

Fucking A.