Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    He claims he was given a million dollar loan to start his business. If your dad gave you 10,000 to start your business, and then you turned that 10k in to 1,0000,000 would you say you were only successful because you inherited it all? Because that's the same amount of zeroes as to what Trump did.
    Yeah, he claims.

Good thing you are there to blindly put faith in his statements, like all the ones before and after that.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So pretty much the same thing.
    Yes but, your entire premise is ridiculous. I assume what you are getting at, is that the candidate that raises the most money wins the election. That, on paper appears to be the case as it so often happens that way. But, consider the fact that the money flows to the likely winner. If you give 2m to Trump, and he loses, you don't get shit in return. But, when you look at candidates that tried to buy their election, without public support, they get creamed. I mean, do you fall for political ads? I know I certainly don't. Why do we assume everyone else falls for them then?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepresident View Post
    hes father was worth 200 million $ and he had like 5 bothers you the toher 4 got nothing and he left all the money to the crazy guy in the famly?
    Certainly, it wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen on earth.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah, he claims.

Good thing you are there to blindly put faith in his statements, like all the ones before and after that.
    I said he claims because it's been disputed. But, we don't really know the truth so, it's all we got to go on. I mean, why not just say the guy is an asshole, because he clearly his. Why make up all this stuff about him being a failure?

7+ Year Old Account
    I never understood why being pro-buisnesses is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepresident View Post
    i dont know to me it seams shes 10 times bigger than anybody else
    how much do you think the 1 % will own in 4 years if Hillary is president? its 50% today
    A lot less than if Dump was in charge, and you damn well know that

- - - Updated - - -

Says Hillary having big buisness people sponsoring her is bad, yet he supports and shows an avatar of a big buisness person and touts him to not "sell out" to how ever many customers and contractors he has.

Fuking brilliant, yet so monumentally stupid at the same time.,.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Why would it be a 'mad' thing? Here its seen as crazy that is even possible.
    Don't ask me. I didn't know that it was consider a big deal until the Supreme court rules that Business are people. Even then I don't know how big it was until the 2004 elections when we saw the U boat guys come out against Kerry. That "seemed" to work well and the SuperPacs running their own attack ads seemed to really take off.

I think every country view other countries things has crazy. Even inside the US we hear about 1 state doing something and folks are like "Glad I don't live there"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I never understood why being pro-buisnesses is a bad thing.
    Well let's say your favourite investment banks are selling toxic mortgage backed securities to unsuspecting pension funds who hold ordinary worker's savings - and to each other - all to make enormous profits

Let's say those clearly fraudulent securities start blowing up, threatening to wreck the collateral of the banks who hold them on their books

A pro-business candidate like Hillary will side with the businesses (who have paid her after all) and protect them against losing money, even if they deserve to

She will guarantee that all those fraudulent securities sold are protected and all the crooks who sold them still get millions of dollars in bonuses (and of course that these businesspeople are never sent to prison or prosecuted at all for their crimes) - all at the expense of the ordinary taxpayer

Pro-business is pretty fun, what a world we live in!
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-06-23 at 06:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Well let's say your favourite investment banks are selling toxic mortgage backed securities to unsuspecting pension funds who hold ordinary worker's savings - and to each other - all to make enormous profits

Let's say those clearly fraudulent securities start blowing up, threatening to wreck the collateral of the banks who hold them on their books

A pro-business candidate like Hillary will side with the businesses (who have paid her after all) and protect them against losing money, even if they deserve to

She will guarantee that all those fraudulent securities sold are protected and all the crooks who sold them still get millions of dollars in bonuses (and of course that these businesspeople are never sent to prison or prosecuted at all for their crimes) - all at the expense of the ordinary taxpayer

What a twisted view of companies you seem to have.

What crime do you think went unpunished in the housing bubble crisis? Specifically, what law do you think was broken that was not prosecuted?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    What a twisted view of companies you seem to have.
    If Business people weren't generally acting wickedly, they wouldn't be judged to be so wicked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If Business people weren't generally acting wickedly, they wouldn't be judged to be so wicked.
    Or, maybe you are just painting an entire sector of the economy with the same brush when it's really only a small percentage that misbehave.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or, maybe you are just painting an entire sector of the economy with the same brush when it's really only a small percentage that misbehave.
    If they haven't behaved wickedly then they shouldn't be acting so defensive about people looking into their practices.

They certainly act guilty.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If they haven't behaved wickedly then they shouldn't be acting so defensive about people looking into their practices.

They certainly act guilty.
    Who is acting guilty and who's practices are being looked in to? You DO know that each business has it's own interests, goals and strategies, right? They are not like, some board of evil doers that have monthly meetings ala the Illuminati rofl.

Hillary Clinton is basically the mirror on the wall. She is the reflection of whoever is standing in front of her at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Hillary Clinton is basically the mirror on the wall. She is the reflection of whoever is standing in front of her at the time.
    "I don't feel no ways tired. I've come to far, from where I started from."

Deleted
    What crime do you think went unpunished in the housing bubble crisis? Specifically, what law do you think was broken that was not prosecuted?
    Well several actually - mostly disclosure agreements, failures in compliance, insider trading and just simple financial engineering

Everyone sort of knew it back then - it's just that no one really cared, it was easy money, and in business easy money is the best money

7+ Year Old Account
    Well several actually - mostly disclosure agreements, failures in compliance, insider trading and just simple financial engineering

Everyone sort of knew it back then - it's just that no one really cared, it was easy money, and in business easy money is the best money
    Plus their chums in the State will give them money if the shit hits the fan.

Who do you think has been paying her $400k to come speak at their functions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Hillary is the Wall Street candidate

She is basically George W Bush V2
    I'd compare her to John Kerry since she's not going to be elected.