Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Surprised Blizz didn't nerf it sooner way back during WoD when it was widely known hotspots for farming gold.

On top of the points already brought up(increased farming speed in raids), that power is also going to open up faster sololing of world bosses and daily quest areas full of elites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    On top of the points already brought up(increased farming speed in raids), that power is also going to open up faster sololing of world bosses and daily quest areas full of elites.
    We wont get more gold in Legion over all and yet EVERYTHING gets more expensive. Nerfing old raids is just a way to sell more tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    BOTTING DOESN'T CAUSE INFLATION???? Where does that gold go? Do you know how much gold you can get from not playing the game(botting)? You need to educate yourself about it before you make yourself look even sillier. Or, maybe you don't know what inflation means. Wouldn't surprise me honestly.

No player interaction? With other players you mean? Yeah, and what's garrisons? You know... The thing they had you sit in for an entire expansion.

They want to take people out of old raids? Yet they put other incentives into those old raids like pets, music, mounts, transmog, etc.

Your arguments are absofuckinglutely terrible.
    Alright, now let's put the offended nerdrage aside and look at this reasonably. Inflation is caused by the inflow of gold to the economy, ie when people have more gold to use to buy stuff with. I'd ask you if you could give an example of how bots cause inflation without directly farming gold (not farming materials to sell on the AH - if you think that's inflation, you're one stupid motherfucker), something old raids is the absolute best at barring nerfs, but from your post I'm doubtful whether you can manage.

When did I say Garrisons was a good thing? Do you really think this is a good counter argument when Garrisons wasn't even mentioned or hinted at in my post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg they do this every expansion a couple tiers back, you will be able to farm the next raids in the lineup just the same as always no reason to cry so much, such fucking babies play this game.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Garrison gold missions will be removed completly when pre-patch hits

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a big deal, I never liked to farm them. And maybe that makes current content more relevant to make gold.

There's a million ways to make gold.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Ermahgerd, everybody panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    We wont get more gold in Legion over all and yet EVERYTHING gets more expensive. Nerfing old raids is just a way to sell more tokens.
    Which is actually fine, IMHO. There's already too much gold available too easily. I know multiple people who already have full account time paid with tokens, and still sit on 300k+ gold with nothing to spend it on.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good, make people work for their gold. Getting 12k in an hours worth of work from an expansion that came out around 6 years ago is asinine
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I don't think it's too bad, especially with the fact that you can make level 100 Demon Hunters to farm them.

Make an army of Demon Hunters on any realm(s), complete starting area (if you have to), transfer gold made by mailbox (if same realm) or by battle pets (if different realm). The only thing I could see getting in the way right off the bat is if they're restricted from entering raids for a duration after being made, in which case, you'd just have to make them, then wait it off. Or I guess another problem would be if they're limited to 1 per account, which would be silly.

It'd be slow at first, but it would pay off over time. You could also do that method for obtaining rare drop raid mounts.

It's extreme and I wouldn't go through all that trouble, but... it exists.

Personally, I might make an army of Demon Hunters and just park them outside ZG everyday until I finally get those 2 mounts, then move them somewhere else.
    Except you can only have 1 DH per realm.

Are addons enabled on beta yet? I'm still hoping to get in, but I might add something to my instance profit tracker addon to distinguish between gold earnings in WoD and Legion to get some more exact numbers
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Addons have been enabled for a couple of builds now.

Deleted
    But wont we be able to farm MOP raids now? I guess thats the reason? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Discard View Post
    Except you can only have 1 DH per realm.
    Which means nothing. I've already covered that twice now. The first time you even quoted:

"transfer gold made by mailbox (if same realm) or by battle pets (if different realm)."