So anyone else think Jon will "activate" Longclaw next episode? Ser Davos will probably call for Melisandre's execution. Then she could request the manner of how she dies. Jon stabs her through the heart with Longclaw and it starts to burn.

Then he gets pissed because getting a fireproof hilt is a pain in the ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Daeny will become the Queen in King's Landing with Sansa as the ruler of Winterfell and allied to her.
    Daeny's Council will include Tyrion, Varis and LF. Bran Stark will be her seer.

Jon Snow will die in the battle against the Night King - more appropriately, he will get consumed by the winter and will take the Night King's spot and take the dead back up the wall back to where they belong. He will become the new Night King and make sure they keep their promise and don't venture South of the Wall ever again.
    Exept for the Jon part this is god awful and hope Martin will never stoop so low.

Dany is clearly crazy and will make a shit ruler.
    I really don't see Littlefinger just sitting there helping her, after all his plotting he will be back to square one (small council). He wants to rule, he'll either die or rule.
    I really don't see Bran behing her "seer" knowing that Starks don't like Targaryens. Same for Sansa, why would she ally with her exept for Girl Power? Which is horrible writting?

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    So anyone else think Jon will "activate" Longclaw next episode? Ser Davos will probably call for Melisandre's execution. Then she could request the manner of how she dies. Jon stabs her through the heart with Longclaw and it starts to burn.

Not sure the show is going down this path.
    Unless Jon gets some sort of epiphany about his role as TPTWP, having Melisandre dead would make him utterly clueless at what happened.

PERHAPS, this is where Thoros / Beric come into the story though. They did say they were heading north.

Daeny will become the Queen in King's Landing with Sansa as the ruler of Winterfell and allied to her.
    Daeny's Council will include Tyrion, Varis and LF. Bran Stark will be her seer.

Jon Snow will die in the battle against the Night King - more appropriately, he will get consumed by the winter and will take the Night King's spot and take the dead back up the wall back to where they belong. He will become the new Night King and make sure they keep their promise and don't venture South of the Wall ever again.
    No, no. Daenerys will die as Jorrah Mormont kills her in order to possess the blood of the dragon, empowering his sword and coming out as Azor Ahai as was the case in the legends. He will go on to defeat the Night King with Jon by his side. Then he will retreat from the world. Jon will be the one who lingers behind as he is revealed as the legitimate heir of the Targaeryan claim as the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark. Jon Snow will sit upon the Iron Throne as the reluctant ruler. Jorrah Mormont will be the tragic hero of the story, haivng been in the readers/viewers constant view next to Daenarys and disguised by the seemingly inevitable fate of her as the eventual ruler of Westeros. Jorrah fits the bill for being Azor Ahai, which could be said about Jon and Daenerys too, only the consequences will be most dire for him as he will have to kill his beloved in order to save the world. Jon would have rather been that savior. But instead he, who never aspired to rule, who thought of himself a bastard, but who have somewhat by accident found himself in positions of leadership, who has died and would not want Melissandre to resurrect him should he die again, will be the one who lives on, forced to bare the responsibility to rule. We will all think he will be a good ruler for the people. But we all also know he will not find pleasure or happiness in that position, only obligation and duty. Of course Brans' ultimate role in the story will be to have Jon and Jorrah respectively see this truth. The good will win, for the people of Westeros this is a happy ending. A fantasy ending. But for our characters, this is an ending of twists and tragedy. Sounds like an ending in line with the writing of GRRM.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-06-23 at 09:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Exept for the Jon part this is god awful and hope Martin will never stoop so low.

Dany is clearly crazy and will make a shit ruler.
    I really don't see Littlefinger just sitting there helping her, after all his plotting he will be back to square one (small council). He wants to rule, he'll either die or rule.
    I really don't see Bran behing her "seer" knowing that Starks don't like Targaryens. Same for Sansa, why would she ally with her exept for Girl Power? Which is horrible writting?
    What makes you think that the Seven Kingdoms deserve a decent ruler?

Starks dont like Targ because of R+L incidence. Bran will clear that up. L wasn't abducted like all the Starks believe. She eloped. And anyhow - the Starks have been power leveling a Targ at home all along without knowing.

Winterfell will be more of a vassal state with some degree of autonomy. As Tyrion will point out - you need strong allies to rule the seven kingdoms. So Daeny will appoint Sansa as ruler of Winterfell.

People like LF never rules - they are always the king makers. They like to control a puppet king. Because they always like the option to walk away without fallout if things go south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    snip
    Do you have any reasons to believe Jorah is AA? What evidence is present so far? AFAIK, nothing exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    What makes you think that the Seven Kingdoms don't deserve a decent ruler after suffering through so many bad ones?
    Westeros belonged to the Children of the Forest. The First Men invaded and pushed the children deep into the forest. They plundered the land, burnt the Weirwood trees and moved in. However mankind in all its vanity needs to always believe that they are the only noble species worth saving. People of Seven Kingdom deserve those bad rulers they were forced to live under.
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Well, there is still the prophecy that she will meet Arya again, so I rather assume Ser Davos is going to burn when he tries to stab her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Not likely, I'm afraid. The only people known to survive greyscale are children. And given that Jorah is taking on Connington's storyline, something is going to happen there. That's not to say it can't happen. It just isn't likely.

Also, that doesn't deal with the second part. While Jorah felt judged by Ned, he knew what he did was wrong. He largely blames himself and his former wife. He also knows that Ned was following the law of the land at that point. I don't think Jorah wold hold some weird grudge against Sansa or Jon.
    I agree. Also, the fact that he left Longclaw in Mormont Keep before he left shows that he was ashamed for what he did.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And the Children of the Forest destroyed themselves by creating the white walkers. So, again, why don't they deserve a decent ruler? Because the Children of the Forest were terrible at communication and negotiation and created a force that could very easily have destroyed all life on the planet? Silly logic.
    So your logic is that if you let your kingdom be invaded then you deserve to be invaded because you were bad at communications and negotiating with your invaders.

My point is that if you let a family like the Targaryen rule you, then you deserve to be ruled by them. People always get what they deserve. Nothing in the books or the TV shows about the general Westerosi populace ever makes us even remotely believe that they deserve a better ruler.

E.g.
    Ned Stark was a good man. But he was naive enough to believe that the Lannisters would play by the book.
    Rob Stark believed the Frey's would honor some medieval code of hospitality.

Result: In the end you get exactly what you deserve no matter how noble you are.

10+ Year Old Account

I thought about that too, although I somehow don't like it very much. Anyway, in my scenario, Jon would sentance her to death. In the true way of the North, he executes her himself by chopping off her head. Then the blood on the blade ignites it. However, I'm reluctant to see her die at this point. She's not the same Melisandre we knew, and I would like to see how the character could grow with the war with the WW.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Do you have any reasons to believe Jorah is AA? What evidence is present so far? AFAIK, nothing exists.
    Mostly it's from when I watched this video a year ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBvO...ist=WL&index=1

Since then I have believed in this theory. There was moments since watching it that I began to doubt it, but then I decided it was more fun to just go all out and stick with believing in that theory until proven wrong. :P The most obvious reason for the theory to be compelling is that either Jon or Dany being Azor Ahai, and Dany getting to claim the Iron Throne, is just too easy coming from GRRM, like the guy behind that video also thinks. And that is something that I genuinely believe in. I will be very disappointed if the obvious destinies of these characters is what will be. Not the GRRM way. That old geezer is special. Unless his whole trick is to make me expect the unexpected only to deliver the expected. Well, in that case he got me fooled. Lovable fat bastard.
    Last edited by Zarc; 2016-06-23 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Well, there is still the prophecy that she will meet Arya again, so I rather assume Ser Davos is going to burn when he tries to stab her.
    Forgot about that. Maybe next season then.

Westeros belonged to the Children of the Forest. The First Men invaded and pushed the children deep into the forest. They plundered the land, burnt the Weirwood trees and moved in. However mankind in all its vanity needs to always believe that they are the only noble species worth saving. People of Seven Kingdom deserve those bad rulers they were forced to live under.
    Confirmed. The Americas deserves to burn for what they did to the natives.

So is Dorne done for this year? Anything in any previews about it?

Also now that they have retaken Winterfell, could Sansa in position of being a Stark and having being the effective Warden of the North and have the backing of others, make Jon a Stark? Ya know before he gets made into a Targaryen....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    there is still the prophecy that she will meet Arya again
    There is this and I just do not see Jon putting himself in the middle of it at least not in the show. Stannis made the choice to allow it to happen and ultimately lost everything including his life for the decisions he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So is Dorne done for this year? Anything in any previews about it?
    iirc one of the leaks said there would be a Dorne scene in the last episode, probably with Varys

iirc one of the leaks said there would be a Dorne scene in the last episode, probably with Varys
    Sweet, good. But would back Dany, even more so with a Lannister by her side. Even more so the Lannister that got Oberyn in position to be killed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that this will happen.
    I think Dany hasn't forgotten that the Starks aided Robert in rebelling against Aerys... Unless she learns about Jon's parents, I don't see her supporting the Starks.
    I agree - but I do see the Starks supporting her.