Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    3. 0-exalted Scryer rep, so I have a tabard to match my Invasion gear.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8RBY808RBY808n
    You can work on that now, if you don't already have the tabard on some character. Tabards will be account-wide with the 7.0 patch, as part of the new transmog system.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Just a heads-up in case you are unaware, you cannot transmogrify any item to the appearance of a Legendary item like the Warglaives of Azzinoth.

Anyways, here is my to-do list:
    1. Level up professions.
    2. Complete all pre-patch events (Broken Shore, Legion Invasions, Dark Whispers).
    3. Get any achievements with requirements for or associated with 2.
    4. Collect the Leather transmogrification set from the pre-patch unique currency vendor.
    I was purely gonna grab the legendary for the sake of just having it for theme purposes.

And I don't think Demon hunters can do broken shore, could be wrong. I've heard otherwise, but I do not have beta. Unless you mean on your other toons, then all hail broken shore. I will certainly be doing it on all my 100's.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    You can work on that now, if you don't already have the tabard on some character. Tabards will be account-wide with the 7.0 patch, as part of the new transmog system.
    You still need the rep to be able to wear that specific appearance, AFAIK.

It's not really a big deal anyhow, mass buying the mats for 0-exalted was only like 10,000g or something. It's just a matter of standing around in Shatt for the quest to unlock Scryers/Aldor choice, and then doing the rep turn in quests ~200x. Nothing hard, just boring.

It's not really a big deal anyhow, mass buying the mats for 0-exalted was only like 10,000g or something. It's just a matter of standing around in Shatt for the quest to unlock Scryers/Aldor choice, and then doing the rep turn in quests ~200x. Nothing hard, just boring.
    Correct, any tabard or other item that requires rep to equip will also require rep to use as transmog.

15+ Year Old Account

Wow, are the items that high on your server? I think I did mine for less than 3k.

Set up my UI, Get all of the supplies I need (Bags already made, all flying, etc), get gear as fast as possible so I can contribute to raids on my DH. Pretty basic stuff. Definitely want the Warglaives from the world event.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post
    And I don't think Demon hunters can do broken shore, could be wrong. I've heard otherwise, but I do not have beta.
    Broken Shore is still a required step to get into the Broken Isles much like Tanaan Jungle is for Draenor, so why would Blizzard prevent a single class from completing when everyone else is doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Wow, are the items that high on your server? I think I did mine for less than 3k.
    Someone was price gouging them... the tomes where 150+g when I was buying. I probably could have done it for significantly less, but I'm bored out of my mind with live right now, and it was easier to just buy them and be done with it... so I could spend more time on Overwatch and trying to get Beta PvP fixed, before the REAL Legion grind starts.... especially considering 10k is basically only half a days worth of gold from profession CDs/Garrison table missions from my main/various alts anyhow.

Besides, I'll get Mr. Price Gouger back upon expansion release/prepatch, like I always do XD..... A good third of all gold I made this expansion, was during the first month of WoD release alone... there's plenty of things to invest in now, that will pay off big time in a few weeks.

Ok lets see

1) get bags
    2) proffesions
    3) mount speed full
    4) farm full 700ilvl pvp gear in ashran in possible 5-6 hours
    5) craft 3 full upgraded 6/6 items possible trinket and jewels not sure yet and
    6) farm legion pre-event currency for the 725 ilvl tokens that were added in the latest patch in beta (they added tokens that make legion preevent weapons all the way up to 725 for those who dont know it http://legion.wowhead.com/item=139171/coalesced-fel )

I'll pretty much be following the usual of maxing professions, the garrison, bag slots, etc like everybody else. Also, I thought that people would like to know that you can begin farming for the 700 ilvl Felshroud leather Armor right when prepatch drops so it's ready for when demon hunters are released because the ensemble is Bind on Account.

Source: Ensemble: Felshroud Leather Armor

Broken Shore is still a required step to get into the Broken Isles much like Tanaan Jungle is for Draenor, so why would Blizzard prevent a single class from completing when everyone else is doing it?
    But Demon Hunters goes to Broken Isles from "other direction" (if you did full quest chain you must know it). So they can't go to the Broken Shore.

Is everyone going to get the Warglaives mog?

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm gonna use demon hunter to spam old raids for mounts in an endless loop but i guess blizzard will make an 24 hour cooldown or something before u can enter raids to make it not that easy to do as they've done with 100 boosts who cant enter within 24 hours after first login after boost has been made.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    Prolly not. I prefer the starter gear honestly.
    Which warglaives mog? There aren't any?

Which profession besides LW would be good for a DH?

15+ Year Old Account
    What will LW earn lots of easy gold on? All I heard it Inscription would earn a good amount of gold by making those scrolls that can make you change talents outside rested zones.

Ill probably go get the Leather set from Invasion, Get Professions up (Not decided yet but probably Inscription/JC) and then farm the other sets from Invasion for Transmog purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yes, with at least 1 week before launch promised, but it could be even sooner.
    More than a week. Or they wouldnt have added DH drops in Hellfire

No. Demon Hunters do not do the Broken Shore scenario. They arrive lore wise after the Broken Shore event has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    More than a week. Or they wouldnt have added DH drops in Hellfire
    yeah, that's what i meant. we know we have at the very least 1 week with them before launch.

but it's likely going to be a good deal more than that, since there's drops in hfc and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkesh View Post
    But Demon Hunters goes to Broken Isles from "other direction" (if you did full quest chain you must know it). So they can't go to the Broken Shore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    No. Demon Hunters do not do the Broken Shore scenario. They arrive lore wise after the Broken Shore event has happened.
    The Demon Hunters break out of the Vault of the Wardens, then Khadgar shows up and asks for their assistance. He used to teleport them to Dalaran and players began the Broken Isles content then, but that was before the Broken Shore event was available. Now it sends the Demon Hunters to their respected faction capital (Stormwind for Night Elves and Orgrimmar for Blood Elves).