Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Jesus relax the game is still in beta.
    I hope you are kidding. Looks like another lie from Blizzard's end. They lie, and get away with it it so why the fuck not lie?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lanesia24 View Post
    This argument always cracks me up. You are on MMO-champion. The chance of Blizzard reading and reacting to your "feedback" posts here is just not going to happen. If you want to use the "we need to provide feedback for Blizz" argument about criticizing then you are doing it in the wrong spot.
    More likely than on EU forums, that's for sure. I don't really care though, the point is that no matter what forums you post some donkey posts "It's just in x..." No matter what. I happened with WoD as well. Week or two before launch.. "Why are you whining, it ain't even out yet!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The fox mount comes from a questline that starts from a rare mission then sends you elsewhere. I've seen one person with it but he didn't give me all the details.
    You get a quest item (it might have been from nightfallen cache or drop in Suramar, I didn't pay that much atention). The quest is to get 4 items - all 4 come from table missions (12hours/1000 resources each, only one per day when I did it). After you finish it you go kill some elves in Suramar and save the fox.

As for missions starting from the table and sending you out in the world - no I haven't seen one yet.

I believe they are max level missions, and might require some ilevels.

I've seen the achievements but I haven't received any yet, outside of the Order Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    As title states. I haven't came across one yet, has anyone?
    Up your ass.

So only those that send you to dungeons then
    I got some mythic dungeon quests from NPCs in the class hall (it was legendary color I assume artifact skin unless it's bugged, but haven't done it yet), not from a mission from the table. So far no quest item sending me anywhere from the table beyond the fox and class chains.

Ah weird, I have had 3 for mythic dungeons and 2 for raids from the mission table (they do scouting, I have to do dungeon and get extra loot). The other one is for an artifact skin (Balance of Power questline, requires Emerald Nightmare runs though).
    It's either luck or I should cycle through more missions. Probably the latter, I do 1 or 2 per day if that.

EDIT: Or it could be champions ilvl, haven't really bothered to raise it.
    Last edited by Goshko; 2016-06-23 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Managed to get all my followers to 820 + item level - champion's should i say. Around when they was 810 i.level i seem to get a weekly mission sending me to do a Mythic 5 man, last week's was violet Hold, this week sent me to Neltharion's lair. So my guess is once the followers are higher you will get the respective mission sending you to kill X in X raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Class campaigns of Legion = Garrison Hall Campaigns..
    Except there's 12 of them instead of 1.

some of them are profession quests, i have one that sends me to moonglade, deepholme vale booty bay ect

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I have yet to find a mission that sends me out in the world. But then again I only do a fraction of missions compared to WoD. Luckily there is enough else to do.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't prove that because you can't know that. Nobody knows how active Blizz is reading these forums these days. However I still don't think that this is an excuse to post feedback here. There a offical forums for that and that's where feedback belongs.
    If you're talking about real Blues that can actually do something, they don't even post on the WoW forums anymore. The ones on their forums have literally 0 power and post copy paste responses to things.

Jesus christ...
    "WAAAAAH WAAAAAAH B-b-b-b-blizzard said we'd do AAAAALL the quests WAAAH WAAAH bu-bu-bu-but we only do 8 out of 10 WAAAH WAAAH"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I hope you are kidding. Looks like another lie from Blizzard's end. They lie, and get away with it it so why the fuck not lie?
    I am worked better than I thought lol.

Deleted
    Well these are tipical Garrison missions who instead to give you a box with the item inside give you a quest to kill the dude for the box with item inside
    Ofc ,most of the time you send your army of dudes to look around (we are quite busy with grinding Artifact power cant be everywhere)
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-06-23 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Those people crying doesn't affect me at all. You definitely don't need flying, there's flight points. There's a difference between a want and a need. Learn to distinguish
    Ha ha ha! You definitely don't need to stay ground mounted. You definitely don't need to make others ride on the ground because you WANT to ride on the ground.

There's definitely a difference in wanting to stay ground mounted... and forcing others to do so as well because it makes you feel better.

is this a trick question?

there's lots of quests/activities to do in the world even at max level

Class order hall campaign is probably one where you do missions they go out come back with supplies then you end it in a final quest. least for Demon hunters. Biggest difference imho is missions give you AP..AP makes you more powerful. You only have 5 followers. Lots of those missions you need to pick and choose wisely for your toons benefit. Do you want 1.2k AP or do you want 90g? None give you resources so you have to go out and do content to get those to even come back.

Sometimes your followers are located around the Broken isles. They will have quests then after you're done go back to order hall and then do some missions. I'd watch a stream or two if you catch peeps doing missions at start.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

7+ Year Old Account
    i had to do a few missions to collect empowered fragments, then i had to go collect some stuff, and save a fellow warlock from a curse of doom, then i had to do some more missions that sent me out into the world to collect a bunc hof demonic blood, and a fel heart from the vaut of the wardens, and a few more missions, now i need to do world quests and collect osme other things

no not every mission sends you out in the world... but you arnt just sitting in your "garrison" all day waiting for missions to come back, they take hours to days, meaning your out in the world doing world quests and dungeons, and every so often going back to collect a mission

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    After me telling people it's in the opposite direction of what WoD did, hearing it's the same still here... I'm honestly embarrassed now.

:|
    its not the same... dont listen to him... you are not going to just sit in your class hall all day like the garrison... you need to go out and do stuff, and the missions are hours to days long, meaning you wont make fortunes by having like 24 alts with the class hall

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I have yet to find a mission that sends me out in the world. But then again I only do a fraction of missions compared to WoD. Luckily there is enough else to do.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't prove that because you can't know that. Nobody knows how active Blizz is reading these forums these days. However I still don't think that this is an excuse to post feedback here. There a offical forums for that and that's where feedback belongs.
    havent worked on the class campaign/dungeon quests?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Artifact Power reward missions alone make them mandatory.
    the artifact power rewards are a NOTHING compared to what you get from dungeons/raids.... you get more from one boss in a dungeon then you do from a mission

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    What famed missions? What are you even talking about? "Missions" are done by your NPC followers, not by you.
    Are you asking about "quests?"
    If so, there are a lot of quests for your Order Hall that you have to do to progress it that send you ALL over. Places like Scarlet Monastery, Booty Bay, Darkshore etc.
    But seeing as you are confused enough to be hating on the game when you yourself have no idea what you are even hating on, I can't imagine you are interested in listening to reason.
    Best Response. 10/10

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I agree with you to some extent, but I really love a story driven narrative and, while I completely agree with you that a quest giver table or NPC is the same, it's different from an immersion POV if we're given a task from a table or an important hero.
    you are given the quest by important heros though, for example my fellow warlock heros give me the quests, for example, right now 2 have to do with the world "complete 20 world quests" "collect 100 demon blood" one with a dungeon "get a felheart off cordana felsong in vault of the wardens" and one with missions "complete "one whos worthy" mission 5 times" then i hand them all in and they give me a bunch of new quests, aswell as some lore and progression

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    No... we know that it takes something like 4.5 million AP to simply fill out your traits. Every source of AP will be deemed absolutely necessary to progress.

As people start to burn out of doing the same world quests ad naseum... they will resent feeling like they HAVE to do them all to stay competitive. Since OH Mission Tables are identical in every way to those in Garrisons.. there is already a burn out of that style of unwanted content.
    the 4.5 million is to FULLY LEARN your tree... and no one is going to suspect you to get 20/20 for that last 0.5% for those 20/20

and no the mission table is the same as the old mission table, not the same as the garrison

lets play "DOES THE LEGION MISSIONS TABLE!?!??!?!"

does the mission table provide itself with the rescources it needs to run?

does the mission table make TONS of gold?

does the mission table provide you with minerals, herbs, skins, and crafted mats?

IF YOU SAI NO TO ALL OF THEM.... YOU WIN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content