Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    Hey,

wowhead also mention: " Execution Sentence A hammer slowly falls from the sky, dealing (1620%->1200% of Attack power) Holy damage after 8 se"
    So I guess FV > ES for ST after new build if u can stick to the target.

Just when you thought Consecration was going to be an option too.

I find it funny they didn't buff Divine Storm though. Now it takes what, 4 targets to beat Templar's Verdict? Overall just confirms Ret was behind in single target, but I really doubt we were "ahead" in AE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Hah, good luck with that

buff to rets
    i'm affraid that next build will nuke us more than lastest patch
    time will say, until that...
    FCK YEAH!!! happy friday
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Hah, good luck with that
    Well i mean if i find an AFKing enemy, then FV is a clear winner =)

10+ Year Old Account
    even tho we got some buffs, numbers are not really the issue, the issue is that we have talents that are so bad and needs to be replace (Equality i'm looking at you) also mobility needs to be adressed as always, i wont rest until i have baseline charge.

I hope so, I really hate ES. My biggest wish for Legion right now is that ES will never be the optimal choice for single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    TV's new coefficient is 420%. Does that confirm ret's a meme spec?
    Sorry, I had to:
    Last edited by Biral Sunherald; 2016-06-24 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    I hope so, I really hate ES. My biggest wish for Legion right now is that ES will never be the optimal choice for single target.
    Personally i like ES from PvP POV since our judgement debuff lasts 30 sec so we dont have to worry about judgement 8 sec window, so i guess for arena FV will be better and RBGs, for duels and world pvp ES may still be better, cuz Rets gonna get kited like no tomorrow.

Yay.. little damage buffs... too bad we have no mobility to get to targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    question for you beta testers, how much mastery do you have in Bg/arenas compared to when you are in the open world?

On the ptr, i have 40% mastery outside of a bg, inside bg's i have 14% mastery, there is barely any reason line up judgement with your spells, since the dmg difference is so small.

Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    Yay.. little damage buffs... too bad we have no mobility to get to targets.
    I honestly think Vanguards clv or Ret/Rog/Priest comps are coming back to rated 3s, since those 2 dps classes can slow down/stick to the KT while we slowly get to the target to do some Pew Pew

- - - Updated - - -

question for you beta testers, how much mastery do you have in Bg/arenas compared to when you are in the open world?

On the ptr, i have 40% mastery outside of a bg, inside bg's i have 14% mastery, there is barely any reason line up judgement with your spells, since the dmg difference is so small.
    The mastery will be increased based on ur gear ilvl, the higher lvl gear, the more mastery u will have in ur pvp templates.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think Vanguards clv or Ret/Rog/Priest comps are coming back to rated 3s, since those 2 dps classes can slow down/stick to the KT while we slowly get to the target to do some Pew Pew

- - - Updated - - -

The mastery will be increased based on ur gear ilvl, the higher lvl gear, the more mastery u will have in ur pvp templates.
    atleast in the ptr, stats are the same on premade chars and copied chars, i have 710 ilvl on my ret, and the stats are the same on a 680 that i made, does this change at 110?

Quote Originally Posted by Biral Sunherald View Post
    Sorry, I had to:
    what are you?
    CASUL?

atleast in the ptr, stats are the same on premade chars and copied chars, i have 710 ilvl on my ret, and the stats are the same on a 680 that i made, does this change at 110?
    Yes, basically there will be a 10% gap between the honor pvp gear/sub 1.8k cr (not sure about exact rating) gear, and anything above 1.8kcr u get a chance to get higher ilvl gear, similar to heroic and mythic gear ilvl, eventually there will be 10% gap between Mythic/PvP elite gear and the normal gear u get from BG boxes. But this is for 110, not sure how templates are balanced now on PTR, but at 110 templates do change stat wise the higher ilvl ur gear is up to max of 10% increase difference.

remember that gear doesnt benefit in any way during pvp
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Quote Originally Posted by rubenmsalles View Post
    remember that gear doesnt benefit in any way during pvp
    gear, stats, set bonuses and trinkets do not (at least at 110); however, its ilvl does =)

talking about stealth nerfs
    when in hell they removed hand of light from our spellbook? and why?
    http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/186507-hand-of-light
    Hammer of salt

I haven't been able to test it, but what happens when ES gets dispelled? The debuff itself reads "deals x damage when it expires," so does it do damage when dispelled or just nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    I haven't been able to test it, but what happens when ES gets dispelled? The debuff itself reads "deals x damage when it expires," so does it do damage when dispelled or just nothing?
    I believe as of now if its dispelled it does nothing, 0, nada, the equal input a Ret does in 2.4k cr RBGs+ =)