Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrat...r-gun-control/

Good luck guys, hope something comes good out of it
    No, they are embarrassing themselves and tarnishing the legacy of their civil rights sit ins in the 1960s by using the same tactic for an anti-civil rights cause.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Grow up, stop being drama queens and cowards. The odds of being killed from gun violence is a tiny percent. There are far worse killers they are ignoring.
    Name one worse killer that is not regulated. Better yet, name one worse killer that is not researched by the CDC because the CDC isn't even allowed to study the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Agreed. Time to bounce them... but alas how?
    Vote for the opposing party. Then next time, vote for your parties new guy. Or, participate in the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Name one worse killer that is not regulated. Better yet, name one worse killer that is not researched by the CDC because the CDC isn't even allowed to study the problem.

Jim Jones killed 918 people with a single pitcher of Koolaid within just a few minutes. Tell me again how more gun laws will stop mass murder!

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Jim Jones killed 918 people with a single pitcher of Koolaid within just a few minutes. Tell me again how more gun laws will stop mass murder!
    Stop giving Koolaid a bad name. That hack Jim Jones used Flavoraid, a clear knock off. Silly but true point =p

Misleading, he used cyanide to kill them. Kool Aid is not deadly. And, to the best of my knowledge, cyanide is illegal.

EDIT: Upon research, cyanide is regulated but not strictly illegal. Like guns should be.

Misleading, he used cyanide to kill them. Kool Aid is not deadly. And, to the best of my knowledge, cyanide is illegal.

EDIT: Upon research, cyanide is regulated but not strictly illegal. Like guns should be.

Bayer- Maker of aspiran. Admittetedly infected 10's of thousands of people with the AIDS. No one brought criminal charges against anyone in the company.

Implying guns are not regulated.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayer- Maker of aspiran. Admittetedly infected 10's of thousands of people with the AIDS. No one brought criminal charges against anyone in the company.
    The fuck?

As in Bayer pills and shit?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Grow up, stop being drama queens and cowards. The odds of being killed from gun violence is a tiny percent. There are far worse killers they are ignoring.
    Four times that of your peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So although cyanide is strongly regulated it didnt stop anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I can't imagine why or how these sorts of ridiculous spectacles change anyone's mind. Apparently there is some precedent for it, but it just looks like childish nonsense to me.
    It's also pretty poor form after complaining about Republican obstruction for the last 8 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Implying guns are not regulated.

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck?

As in Bayer pills and shit?

Yes, that company

No intelligent person is saying more gun laws will STOP shootings. But only an idiot would think it wouldn't significantly lower the number of incidents. Shootings will never be stopped. But the number of incidents can be greatly decreased by simply making tougher laws. That is a FACT. Unfortunately many Americans heads are so far up their asses they are licking their tonsils. Some of you are such sad individuals that owning a shiny metal killing machine to make up for your lacking manhood takes precedence over saving the lives of many.

What's so wrong with laws that allow you to just own a couple rifles/shotguns that have locked, locked away and only used for hunting? Or making more hoops to jump through to own those weapons? Do that many of you have something to hide from background checks? Are that many of you Americans really that terrified of your countrymen? Is your country really that terrible that you need a .45 close by?

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    No intelligent person is saying more gun laws will STOP shootings. But only an idiot would think it wouldn't significantly lower the number of incidents. Shootings will never be stopped. But the number of incidents can be greatly decreased by simply making tougher laws. That is a FACT. Unfortunately many Americans heads are so far up their asses they are licking their tonsils. Some of you are such sad individuals that owning a shiny metal killing machine to make up for your lacking manhood takes precedence over saving the lives of many.

What's so wrong with laws that allow you to just own a couple rifles/shotguns that have locked, locked away and only used for hunting? Or making more hoops to jump through to own those weapons? Do that many of you have something to hide from background checks? Are that many of you Americans really that terrified of your countrymen? Is your country really that terrible that you need a .45 close by?
    There are more than 40k gun laws on the books in America. Tell me how more will stop and/or decrease anything?

There are more than 40k gun laws on the books in America. Tell me how more will stop and/or decrease anything?
    Local laws do not count. They do not supercede state laws, so they are not relevant.

The actual number of relevant federal and state laws regarding the manufacture, design, sale, purchase, or possession of guns is only about 300.

But hey, hyperbole more.

So although cyanide is strongly regulated it didnt stop anything.
    It didn't happen in the US either.

Although to be fair the US should probably do some research on gun violence and the efficacy of current laws. I wonder how they could do that? Maybe the CDC could try. What's the worst that could happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Local laws do not count. They do not supercede state laws, so they are not relevant.

What?

Why do you get to invalidate stuff? Can I invalidate stuff? Can I just say that Federal laws don't count since States and cities have been known to not enforce certain federal laws?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    What?

Why do you get to invalidate stuff? Can I invalidate stuff? Can I just say that Federal laws don't count since States and cities have been known to not enforce certain federal laws?
    Isn't weed still illegal according to the feds?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post

The actual number of relevant federal and state laws regarding the manufacture, design, sale, purchase, or possession of guns is only about 300.

But hey, hyperbole more.

So, you're saying I dont have to pay my local taxes? I dont have to abide by any local law? You're a smart one.