Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Oh...
    Ew...
    Yeah, I see that now...
    Normally don't think Steam Reviews are all that accurate, but the large number of them I'm seeing in just the last 30 days alone is rather large and shocking...

Sigh
    PC Online Gaming is getting out of hand, and half-assed supported...
    Yeah, might just play GTA on consoles instead, beat it on my Xbone. I also use GameFly for a majority of my games.

Also, so far i've got 130 bucks in my cart >_<
    -This War of Mine
    -Tales from the Borderlands
    -Arma 3
    -Stardew Valley
    -Saints Row IV
    -Life is Strange (1-5)
    -Prison Architect
    -CoD 4 (It's a good game!)
    -Hotline Miami 1/2
    -Witcher 3 with expansion pass (Beat the main story on my xbone but will do it again with the DLC)
    That's it so far, my wallet isn't ready...

What else has everyone bought?

Always find it funny that people are disappointed that steam sales work like normal sales now instead of having to wait for the game you want to get an extra discount at some point during the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Yeah, might just play GTA on consoles instead, beat it on my Xbone. I also use GameFly for a majority of my games.

Also, so far i've got 130 bucks in my cart >_<
    -This War of Mine
    -Tales from the Borderlands
    -Arma 3
    -Stardew Valley
    -Saints Row IV
    -Life is Strange (1-5)
    -Prison Architect
    -CoD 4 (It's a good game!)
    -Hotline Miami 1/2
    -Witcher 3 with expansion pass (Beat the main story on my xbone but will do it again with the DLC)
    That's it so far, my wallet isn't ready...

What else has everyone bought?
    Might make more sense to wait a few months for the remastered version.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Always find it funny that people are disappointed that steam sales work like normal sales now instead of having to wait for the game you want to get an extra discount at some point during the sale.
    I hate playing the waiting game with them, I find it much easier this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Might make more sense to wait a few months for the remastered version.
    Pretty sure you have to buy Infinite Shitfare to get the remastered version.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    I hate playing the waiting game with them, I find it much easier this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure you have to buy Infinite Shitfare to get the remastered version.
    I'm sure it will be sold separately as well. Considering how negative people are being about Infinite Warfare for some reason they'd be missing out on alot of money otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might get Doom and Borderlands TPS. Definitely might get Borderlands TPS. Doom looks really fun but I don't I will be able to squeeze in any playtime on it within the near future.

Fallout 4 is at a good price
    Battleborn is a decent game, good price right now
    Never played Skyrim? Buy it now (and the DLC) to have access to the HD version when it comes out

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I might get Doom and Borderlands TPS. Definitely might get Borderlands TPS. Doom looks really fun but I don't I will be able to squeeze in any playtime on it within the near future.

Fallout 4 is at a good price
    Battleborn is a decent game, good price right now
    Never played Skyrim? Buy it now (and the DLC) to have access to the HD version when it comes out
    Just to give you a heads up on Borderlands - The Presequel.

Go to the Pre-Sequel page and you'll see it is $15.99. I went to go to the BL2 page to see if I was missing DLC and there are 3-4 bundles all including Borderlands - The Presequel and the following are the price breakdowns. $9.99, $9.59 or $9.43
    So check out the bundles and see if you can get it way cheaper (if you own pre-existing stuff).

Picked up project cars, been on my wishlist for awhile. Beyond that I either own or not interested in everything else ive seen.

edit: Also grabbed the solus project. Oddly enough it was on sale for 15.99, but it and another game "the ball", were on sale for 14.99. I do enjoy steam sale randomness.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2016-06-24 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Just to give you a heads up on Borderlands - The Presequel.

Go to the Pre-Sequel page and you'll see it is $15.99. I went to go to the BL2 page to see if I was missing DLC and there are 3-4 bundles all including Borderlands - The Presequel and the following are the price breakdowns. $9.99, $9.59 or $9.43
    So check out the bundles and see if you can get it way cheaper (if you own pre-existing stuff).
    It would be more economical for me to buy the the entire bundle because its about the same price as TPS, but that would mean rebuying BL2. I can't get the BL2 discount because I own in on Playstation :/ . If I buy it as a gift will steam allow me to trade BL2 with someone else while keeping TPS?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    It would be more economical for me to buy the the entire bundle because its about the same price as TPS, but that would mean rebuying BL2. I can't get the BL2 discount because I own in on Playstation :/ . If I buy it as a gift will steam allow me to trade BL2 with someone else while keeping TPS?
    Unfortunately no. All games on Steam in bundles either are a gift or all in one. =/ I was going to see if I could gift it, but since the price is tailored per person it doesn't.

If it is the same price or a few cents cheaper I'd say just buy the bundle. It has BL1 with all the DLC, plus BL2 and the Pre-Sequel. Who knows maybe you'll want to play it on PC some day

BOO hate seeing everything for sale day one.. I really enjoyed checking in at certain times/days to see whats next! Day of the the sale bought nothing /saleover for me remaining days are now pointless

Quote Originally Posted by smiteme12 View Post
    BOO hate seeing everything for sale day one.. I really enjoyed checking in at certain times/days to see whats next! Day of the the sale bought nothing /saleover for me remaining days are now pointless
    Well honestly this works alot better for people who are stuck waiting for pay day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Is batman AK fixed for PC? Last I knew it gave computers AIDS and cancer.
    It's... mostly fixed. SLI/crossfire doesn't work for example. They basically fixed the worst issues, and tossed the rest in the bin.

Deleted
    Bought Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. Apparently one of the better coop games. Can't wait to play this with the gf when we're in the same country again

bought Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition,pretty good deal for all the DLC with that price

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to buy "Banished", not bad for 6,45€.

Might get Grim Dawn since I've heard great things about it.
    Absolutely worth it.

Bought:
    Dying Light: The Following
    Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
    Witcher 3
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Fifa 16

If Ubisoft drops the prices later on(which they are known to do) with Farcry 4, Farcry Primal, and AC: Unity I'll pick those up and be done with my game shopping.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I'm really thinking about picking up Doom. I imagine a new release like that isn't going to go on sale like it is for a while, and $35 is a lot more reasonable than $60. Everything I've read about it has been positive.

There's also a good assortment of stuff on my wishlist that's like 80% off and < $3 right now, so I might grab a small handful of those without going too crazy.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-24 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    Got Witcher 3 + Season Pass and the full Assassins Creed franchise. About 150 euros and I'm staying far far away from Steam for the next 10 days.