Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Eruption damage against immune targets still not fixed? Bummer.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Fel Eruption damage against immune targets still not fixed? Bummer.
    Nah, not yet. Will be nice when it is though, even at my horrible ilevel it would still result in a 800k+ crit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Nah, not yet. Will be nice when it is though, even at my horrible ilevel it would still result in a 800k+ crit
    So on it's own without the immunity bonus damage it deals about 200k non crit? That's not a bad number. I'd almost rather they have some form of CD reduction if you hit a stun immune target than just a straight up damage increase. Would give you something to press more often

So on it's own without the immunity bonus damage it deals about 200k non crit? That's not a bad number. I'd almost rather they have some form of CD reduction if you hit a stun immune target than just a straight up damage increase. Would give you something to press more often
    Depending on what the numbers end up looking like, I personally would rather they reduced the CD of it rather than buffing the numbers(if it does prove to be too weak as is), on top of removing it from the GCD. I find great pleasure in VR'ing back from a mob and hitting it with FErupt, then felrushing back in - having it off the GCD would make this even smoother, and if you could do it every 15 - 20 secs rather than 35 secs it would go a long way in supporting that style of play.

Uhm... You guys see what I see?.. I'm scared..

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

For some context to that post:

"
    Demon Blades Your auto attacks have a 50% 75% chance to deal additional Shadow damage and generate Fury. Havoc Demon Hunter - Level 100 Talent."

Overwhelming Power changed souls to lesser souls as well, indirectly nerfing Feast on the Souls.

Minor build
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-06-24 at 12:31 AM.

Why do they keep trying to shove this Demon Blades talent down our throats? -_- It promotes really boring gameplay.

Blade Dance also gives 4 seconds of 100% dodge now instead of just one.

Blade Dance Strike all nearby enemies for (100% + 2 * 277 to 323% + 277 to 323%) Physical damage, and increase your chance to dodge by 100% for 4 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekuto View Post
    Why do they keep trying to shove this Demon Blades talent down our throats? -_- It promotes really boring gameplay.
    Have you tried it?

Blade dance with 4 seconds dodge? WAT!? Where did you see it?

It would fix some of the PvP survivability problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Have you tried it?
    I've tried every talent for DH, both for Havoc and Vengeance and DB is by far one of the worst.

Here it is, the only change.
    Demon Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Talents
    Demon Blades Your auto attacks have a 50% 75% chance to deal additional Shadow damage and generate Fury. Havoc Demon Hunter - Level 100 Talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Perovano View Post
    Blade dance with 4 seconds dodge? WAT!? Where did you see it?

It would fix some of the PvP survivability problems.
    It absolutely will not.

Our problems lie in being sitting ducks while snared and no defensives while stunned. 4s of dodge does zero to help either of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekuto View Post
    I've tried every talent for DH, both for Havoc and Vengeance and DB is by far one of the worst.
    Ok, I just have to check because there are too many people who just copy and paste what others say with no context. If you don't care for it, that's fine that's your opinion. Personally I enjoy it because it spikes your fury up so quick you have very little down time between dumps, and have never found that having a button just for the sake of having a button a good idea.

Even with First Blood, is using Blade Dance on single target fights even worth it? It doesn't, under any circumstance, do more damage than Chaos Strike, nor does Death Sweep do more damage than Annihilation, so I don't see how it is in a good spot. Does anyone have data saying otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian5 View Post
    Blade Dance also gives 4 seconds of 100% dodge now instead of just one.

Blade Dance Strike all nearby enemies for (100% + 2 * 277 to 323% + 277 to 323%) Physical damage, and increase your chance to dodge by 100% for 4 sec.
    Idk where you saw that but, that doesn't happen in the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Idk where you saw that but, that doesn't happen in the beta.
    Confirmed, it is absolutely not the case.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    Even with First Blood, is using Blade Dance on single target fights even worth it? It doesn't, under any circumstance, do more damage than Chaos Strike, nor does Death Sweep do more damage than Annihilation, so I don't see how it is in a good spot. Does anyone have data saying otherwise?
    Not entirely sure that's accurate, both of those should do more damage if first blood is talented. The other benefit though is that it only costs 15 fury to use either ability, so within a demonic window for example you can potentially fit in more damage than just using annihilation.

Looks like something that will be in our class hall somewhere, although I couldn't find them will help with doing world quests and stuff.