Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    That was 10 minutes ago, I am now a staunch independance leave supporter.
    You also vote Drumpf, don't you? *stares*
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I hope leave wins. Just so see face of fucking David, guy responsible for referendum, which wanted to leave and now after getting check from EU he want to stay ...

Also fuck EU and FUCK Brussels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

That was 10 minutes ago, I am now a staunch independance leave supporter.
    why?
    they have nothing to win, and a lot to lose.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Sleep when you're dead. This is potential history here.
    by that logic you will never sleep ever!
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    As I said, I have little knowledge of the local sentiments there. I'm basically just looking at a map thinking "If that Island was one country, it would be proper".
    You should go there for a holiday to see how that would feel on the ground. Perhaps find a pub with lots of orange on it and discuss these ideas with the regulars inside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I hope leave wins. Just so see face of fucking David, guy responsible for referendum, which wanted to leave and now after getting check from EU he want to stay ...

That is a very informed and well thought through opinion. Thank you for your input.

As I said, I have little knowledge of the local sentiments there. I'm basically just looking at a map thinking "If that Island was one country, it would be proper".
    it used to be one island up until around 1919-1921. England ruled it then we said enough staged an uprising in 1916 which got squashed then had a proper revoloution to secure independence as a republic without been able to take the 6 counties in the north which to this day remains a part of the UK.

Theres the story in a nutshell

Sums up the arguments most leavers have I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    You should go there for a holiday to see how that would feel on the ground. Perhaps find a pub with lots of orange on it and discuss these ideas with the regulars inside.
    Sure, after you came here and made some jokes about us being nazis...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    by that logic you will never sleep ever!
    It's just easy for me to say because it's 7:13pm here.

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    it used to be one island up until around 1919-1921. England ruled it then we said enough staged an uprising in 1916 which got squashed then had a proper revoloution to secure independence as a republic without been able to take the 6 counties in the north which to this day remains a part of the UK.

Theres the story in a nutshell
    Oh, I know its basic history. I don't know the social details around the troubles and the current positions.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    That is a very informed and well thought through opinion. Thank you for your input.
    This is not information - it is opinion which I do not have to explain. If you like to support retarded and lazy EU state please support me as well - I'm 100% more stupid and lazy - PM me for paypal info. I promise all donations will be spend on coke and hookers.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    why?
    they have nothing to win, and a lot to lose.
    Um hello? They have independance to win. That's the whole point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    What is the most important result to watch? MCR?
    most important are probably london, but not really worth watching because basically all of london will be 70% remain.

birmingham and manchester should be interesting.

This is not information - it is opinion which I do not have to explain. If you like to support retarded and lazy EU state please support me as well - I'm 100% more stupid and lazy - PM me for paypal info. I promise all donations will be spend on coke and hookers.
    Yeah, and that's basically all the leavers have done. Give opinions based on nothing but thin air and invented bullshit. And you're sitting at 50% with nothing in your hand to even bluff with.

- - - Updated - - -

Say, independence really does increase the value of just about anything for you, doesn't it? :P

You'll be happy to know the last words of the campaign by that Boris dude were "let this be our independence day". A true US lapdog following its master.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap. The leave side seems to be winning. I predict a fall of the sterling to 1.2 if the leave succeeds.

If you want to buy gold, buy right now.

Deleted
    im starting to think London isn't going to be enough to tip this to remain if the rest of England and Wales keep voting leave

The UK is independent. it's much more independent than the rest of the EU. for starters they have their own money, so they can have fiscal and monetary policies.
    if brexit wins, the UK market will plummet, and they'll lose bargaining power with the rest of the EU (and they have to make deals with them). it will leave the zone highly volatile, so in other words it doesnt win anything to the brits...

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    im starting to think London isn't going to be enough to tip this to remain if the rest of England and Wales keep voting leave
    hey, it seems that the lower information voters always vote for the populist idea!
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-06-24 at 02:20 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Yeah, and that's basically all the leavers have done. Give opinions based on nothing but thin air and invented bullshit. And you're sitting at 50% with nothing in your hand to even bluff with.
    Just watch this if you want real arguments. I will not cite them since it would be a wall of text and it do not matter much at the moment.

I also highly dislike comparing leave voters to Trump voters.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2016-06-24 at 02:41 AM.