Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    This is not information - it is opinion which I do not have to explain. If you like to support retarded and lazy EU state please support me as well - I'm 100% more stupid and lazy - PM me for paypal info. I promise all donations will be spend on coke and hookers.
    You're right, you're stupid as it's already been shown how educated people are more likely to vote remain. Stupid people shouldn't be able to vote.

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-24 at 02:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Um hello? They have independance to win. That's the whole point.
    That's not really a win, if you look how many British assets are being sold right now and that the pound is already down by 18 cents.

Deleted
    oh my god where did they find this guy on bbc???

did they go into a 40s hollywood movie or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The UK is independent. it's much more independent than the rest of the EU. for starters they have their own money, so they can have fiscal and monetary policies.
    if brexit wins, the UK market will plummet, and they'll lose bargaining power with the rest of the EU (and they have to make deals with them)
    And since UK will loose chains if would leave, then market would bounce back to top. People are so afraid of losing some to earn a lot more ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    That's not really a win, if you look how many British assets are being sold right now and that the pound is already down by 18 cents.
    And they lose the bogeyman of the EU, which is basically the most valuable British currency.

And since UK will loose chains if would leave, then market would bounce back to top. People are so afraid of losing some to earn a lot more ...
    LEaving the EU will make it harder for them to trade with European partners.

you know how markets work?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Iceland is a pretty great example. That it hasn't been brought up much by the mainstream media in regards to the campaign on either side is very telling, really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Say, independence really does increase the value of just about anything for you, doesn't it? :P

You'll be happy to know the last words of the campaign by that Boris dude were "let this be our independence day". A true US lapdog following its master.
    More self-determination and sovereignty is good. Leftist authoritarians thrive with more centralization.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    im starting to think London isn't going to be enough to tip this to remain if the rest of England and Wales keep voting leave
    Stroud voted Remain, I'm happy for now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    You're right, you're stupid as it's already been shown how educated people are more likely to vote remain. Stupid people shouldn't be able to vote.
    Then you'd have nobody voting lol.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    im starting to think London isn't going to be enough to tip this to remain if the rest of England and Wales keep voting leave
    Is Scotland in? They were supposed to be heavy remain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    More self-determination and sovereignty is good.
    Precisely. They throw off the shackles of foreign oppressors and allow the locals to oppress each other.

Wait...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Lol. Except this referendum seems more like a match between the USA and Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    And fishies do not have voice lol.

So aggressive almost like Trump haters in USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    It's been observed that some Scots may be voting leave to force another independence plebiscite.

Deleted
    they are quite heavy remain, not as heavy as i thought though. most are 55-65% remain i think.

but scotlands population is so small, they can't really sway an election

I'd much rather lose economic power than cultural identity though.

scotland are well ahead in the remain camp

Yeah, all of Scotland so far is in but Edinburgh and Fife will most likely go heavily remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's been observed that some Scots may be voting leave to force another independence plebiscite.
    Won't work. Another independence referendum is dependent on a divergent result from the rest of the UK. So far all of Scotland is heavily Remain.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-06-24 at 02:26 AM.

And you actually believe the stock market and currency exchange is governed by magic instead of greed...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.