10+ Year Old Account
    And of course no one is surprised by Edinburgh which officially pushes Scotland over the 50% mark for remaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    *thumbs up* I enjoy the idea that people get what's coming to them.
    Grow up, a thread on politics is not the place for someone as immature as you.

I just hope France and Germany impose extremely draconian trade terms on an independent Britain to punish them for this utter stupidity.
    Aww look at you, not even bothering to pretend you're anything but a draconian hardass type. It's about time you stopped wearing the fleece and pretending, huh?
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It does provide influence unless of course you close your culture off from trade.
    Let me know how that's working for North Korea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    * votes tory *
    And how much better off were we under Labour? I voted for Blair and was punished for it, more fool me.

Why wait for time when we have every educated prediction to suggest Britain will either a) end up begging the EU to take them back after a decade or two or b) cease to be relevant in world affairs.
    Yes. Because UK leaving will also lose theirs balls and army ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Saying the UK is in trouble, leave or stay, is pretty lunatic like the people claiming WW3 is between China and USA soon. Hurting the UK even outside the EU, hurts the EU region the most. No country will hurt their own economy to spit someone for popular vote. Markets will settle. France and Germany wont sever all ties, because Romania hasent voted for those ties yet. Its the same rethoric used when other territory referedum in recent times to become independant. Which is all fear mongering rethoric.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-06-24 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I would never wish financial hardship on someone, why would I?
    Sorry I didn't realise I was replying to you when I clicked reply. Ignore what I said.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you voted 'Leave' or chose not to vote, that is what you did.
    I voted remain, as has about 50% of the country, so not only are you wishing hardship on people you are opposed to, but you also want it for for those you are in favour of.

Proof of your spitefulness and immaturity.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Wtf are they showing on the bbc? Just a bunch of lines...I don't...
    Look m8 it's one of Jeremy Vines Swing.....Not Swing-Ometre. Whatever you might think you know about graphs and shit you know fuck all compared to Jezzer OK! So you back the fuck off and accept that these myriad lines are the best if not the only way to accurately assess what is going on with the referendum.

Deleted
    The guy on the BBC stream.

"I think that the EU is at the heart of this"

Well. You heard it guys. A vote about whether we stay in the EU or not is mainly focused on the EU.

Pound below 1.40 to the dollar now. 10 cents lost within the last few hours based only on an incomplete count... I'm going to bed now. If I see the pound below 1 dollar, I'll know who won... *sigh*
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Ok guys at this stage. Is it a leave or a remain? Thats exciting
    Too close to call, London will be the decider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me know how that's working for North Korea.
    It's working pretty well actually as far as their culture is concerned. Of course for an example of a trade power house that maintains its culture look no further than Saudi Arabia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Aww look at you, not even bothering to pretend you're anything but a draconian hardass type. It's about time you stopped wearing the fleece and pretending, huh?
    I don't recall 'pretending' I ever much liked democracy.

Right, because economic power doesn't enable successful exportation of culture.
    Technology, in a heartbeat. Culture, it's always slow and painful, and it might not penetrate deep enough to bear fruit.

Anyways, it's very funny to see so many people pretending to care about Britain's financial woes to prove a political point.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    And how much better off were we under Labour? I voted for Blair and was punished for it, more fool me.
    To be fair, he was a soft tory anyway. What'd you expect from a political schizophrenic :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It's working pretty well actually as far as their culture is concerned.
    Good for them, they can remain a culturally independent backwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    The guy on the BBC stream.

"I think that the EU is at the heart of this"

Well. You heard it guys. A vote about whether we stay in the EU or not is mainly focused on the EU.
    It's because others are saying people are voting not on EU but to spite Cameron or something to do with immigration (outside of EU) or some other reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Look m8 it's one of Jeremy Vines Swing.....Not Swing-Ometre. Whatever you might think you know about graphs and shit you know fuck all compared to Jezzer OK! So you back the fuck off and accept that these myriad lines are the best if not the only way to accurately assess what is going on with the referendum.
    I watch a lot Doctor Who, but have no idea what you just said. Let me watched some more Doctor Who to understand what you just said. :P
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose