10+ Year Old Account
    Northern Ireland and Scotland want to remain, but since England wants to leave, then UK must leave. This situation shows that the United Kingdom is an English gimmick, and that saint Andrew and saint Patrick just have to obey to what ever saint George orders. This will certainly help the SNP, and maybe some movements in the catholic districts of NI...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    And ironically its economically disadvantaged areas that benefit from EU money.

Well, they did benefit from it. Past tense and all that.
    Now the English and Scottish can feed the Welsh, while the Scottish desperatly try to bomb their part of the country away from the rest of the isle

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finith View Post
    Democracy relies on an informed public that makes sensible decisions. If you do not have an informed public making sensible decisions, you no longer have a democracy. There's nothing really complex about this, providing a public with power and agency in decision making is not the entirety of a democracy. If you cannot make reasonable, fact-based policy decisions, you are not participating in a democracy, you are screaming in a kangaroo court. Maybe this is fine too, though I doubt it.

Geopolitics is a tricky beast, and I am not qualified to predict how this will work out for Britain or Europe, but I fail to see the cause for celebration at the moment.
    The EU desperately needs to reform itself. I know Slant argues it makes the sun rise and prevents the resurrection of Nazi zombies or whatever, but it has problems, and those problems and the bad policy calls in some key areas really brought this about. The EU was cruising for a bruising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Northern Ireland and Scotland want to remain, but since England wants to leave, then UK must leave. This situation shows that the United Kingdom is an English gimmick, and that saint Andrew and saint Patrick just have to obey to what ever saint George orders. This will certainly help the SNP, and maybe some movements in the catholic districts of NI...
    Hey now, don't forget about Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You misunderstand. Any association with a Nations that thinks bringing in the most violent, ignorant masses in the world into the most civilized nations on Earth was a bad idea to begin with.

When you consider that said nations (Germany, Sweden) think it's the locals duty to accommodate their 3rd world bullshit, you need to run. Those nations are no longer capable of making good decisions, and you need to excise them from any authority they had in your own governance.
    Avoiding crippling barbarian hordes is a bit longer run thinking than the sad that investment bankers will have in the morning. Unfortunately, as I linked earlier, the Washington Post says it's racist, and besides, THINK OF THE MARKETS!!!

Deleted
    Another generation paying for the ignorance of the old.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You misunderstand. Any association with a Nations that thinks bringing in the most violent, ignorant masses in the world into the most civilized nations on Earth was a bad idea to begin with.

When you consider that said nations (Germany, Sweden) think it's the locals duty to accommodate their 3rd world bullshit, you need to run. Those nations are no longer capable of making good decisions, and you need to excise them from any authority they had in your own governance.
    Mm. It's one thing for them to do it themselves...it's another matter entirely to demand that other countries do the same thing. The EU was meant to be based around encouraging trade - not meddling in distant countries with cultures that have very little chance of ever aligning with European values.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivapin8 View Post
    No i mean some guys posting right here, that are from the US, hoping that other europe countries follow the brexit, i don`t get why do they care if europe is united or not??
    Well, they might not like Clinton, and one could argue that Brexit might penalize Clinton a bit. Brexit is the first real sign that the world can fight back the burocrats and the financial elites that want to keep ruling the world at the expense of the people. This is pretty much what Trump has been saying for a while, and how he is fighting Clinton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    So the issues that other people care about are insignificant or invented, while the issues you care about are objective. Sounds like a perfectly reasonable, unbiased, and "objective" position.
    Nonsense. I happen to care quite greatly about the difficulties of integrating refugees, or the economic disadvantage a lot of those regions suffer from; what I don't care about is them using EU membership as a scapegoat because their government is too incompetent and/or spineless to do what is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivapin8 View Post
    No i mean some guys posting right here, that are from the US, hoping that other europe countries follow the brexit, i don`t get why do they care if europe is united or not??

I want Britain to leave cause I do feel like the EU is not in its best interest. The others, I don't care.

Britain will be fine on its own. The EU will not do anything stupid to make English life harder. Things will go on the same, except England can govern itself again.

The bigger EU players can play babysitter to the lesser European nations if they want. lil bro 'Merica is just glad his big sis left a bad relationship.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Are those new layers of hell or something?
    I would say that America now, you people are just pretending to be unified. It's alright, they'll get together like every 4 years for some family reunion type thing, and the white nationalists will sit at one table bickering with the migrant lesbians at another.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Listening to Farage for the next few months is the worst part of all this imo.

He's going to be insufferable.
    Well he is going to get to gorge himself and rub it in a lot of peoples faces. For Farage this is a vindication of his stance on the EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, next up: Northern Ireland wants to join Ireland and Scotland wants to become independent.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Can someone stop the brexit please?

Well Cameron's pathetic power play did blow up in his face it seems, I wonder how he will make it work now :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well he is going to get to gorge himself and rub it in a lot of peoples faces. For Farage this is a vindication of his stance on the EU.
    And now we've got some sort of horror show of Boris and Farage running in the next general election.

God I hope Corbyn bails and we can find someone half decent to lead Labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So, next up: Northern Ireland wants to join Ireland and Scotland wants to become independent.
    Northern Ireland if it went independent (like if Scotland did) it would more likely join Scotland than Republic of Ireland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this quote: "If the UK leaves just report them, That's what I do for league of legends."

The UK economy has lost over 350 billion USD in the last two hours

The London stock market haven't even opened yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Balkanization is my favourite hobby tbqh.