Deleted
    And they will lose nothing they will just make contracts for every single positive peace of shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Northern Ireland if it went independent (like if Scotland did) it would more likely join Scotland than Republic of Ireland.
    Why? /10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why? /10chars
    Protestantism.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, next up: Northern Ireland wants to join Ireland and Scotland wants to become independent.
    Scotland maybe, but no chance Norn Iron decides to want to join Eire.

England & Wales might want them to now, but those paddies are stubborn little buggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    The UK economy has lost over 350 billion USD in the last two hours

The London stock market haven't even opened yet.
    How long until they open?

Deleted
    Why? /10chars
    Because Northern Ireland doesn't like the Republic.

There's a reason why its mainly the Republic thats pushing for reunification.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivapin8 View Post
    No i mean some guys posting right here, that are from the US, hoping that other europe countries follow the brexit, i don`t get why do they care if europe is united or not??
    Sticking it to leftist statists.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    And now we've got some sort of horror show of Boris and Farage running in the next general election.

God I hope Corbyn bails and we can find someone half decent to lead Labour.
    Well good luck, considering my Trump or Hillary choices I am now at least resting assured my sister and I shall both suffer. I'd hate to have her rub more stuff in my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Protestantism.
    It's 2016. Really....still today?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Why? /10chars
    Because the Irish liked to bash their head in for about 40 years in between getting drunk and eating truckloads of potatoes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Avoiding crippling barbarian hordes is a bit longer run thinking than the sad that investment bankers will have in the morning. Unfortunately, as I linked earlier, the Washington Post says it's racist, and besides, THINK OF THE MARKETS!!!
    Without a solid market a nation has shit. I'm sure venezuela claimed their sovereignity years ago and look where they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Economically disadvantaged regions tend to be anti-EU and anti-establishment because they see themselves as the victims of globalization etc. Just as many populist parties and Russian foreign policy play around being the victim of the establishment/evil west. It's a pattern that emerges again and again.
    We have the same problem in the USA. Basically the people with low education want to blame someone else for their problems rather than their own laziness to get an education and a better job. This is the thing that Trump does the same as Hitler. You talk the poorest group of young, uneducated males and you point at someone and say´they are the reason you are poor´.

I do not think that directly relates to the UK though. Even thought the vote went really educated vs uneducated and there were immigration issues.. it was more about fear for the future rather than ´they are the ones causing your problem now´.

Deleted
    You don't really know a lot about Ireland do you?

There a nice enough bunch, but very backwards in social attitudes. This is a country that still blocks homosexuals from donating blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Hey now, don't forget about Wales.
    Yeah, it's easy to forget about Wales... It has been part of England for so long that they don't even have their cross on the Union Jack. I suppose it would be St. David's cross?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Without a solid market a nation has shit. I'm sure venezuela claimed their sovereignity years ago and look where they are now.
    You can pull an Argentina and just go bankrupt every other week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlike Venezuela though, the UK has a stable government.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Irish are a few years behind everybody else.

About 400 years.

It's still mostly down the Catholic/Protestant lines. But it is also that protestants tend to be more from Scott-Irish background with links to Scotland. Catholics more claim to be more local. In the end though Like whole of Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland. There was so much interbreeding that you really can't separate them.

Right, and as we all know, the UK was barely even a real nation until it joined the EU. It's basically impossible to envision them building a strong economy without being attached to Latvia.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    How long until they open?
    2 and half hours.

The Nikkei (Japan) is down 7%.