Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Only if they throw tea into the english channel.
    We wouldn't waste tea you savage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Honestly everything to that I have heard about Cameron points to him being an ass.
    I wouldn't call him an ass.

Tactically inept and politically incompetent, but not an ass. Thatcher was an ass. Cameron is just an idiot.

Except for the British workers who make aeronautical parts for Airbus and other goods exported to Europe.
    If the UK doesn't invest heavily in agricultural ubsidies many farmers will be royally f**ed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Honestly everything to that I have heard about Cameron points to him being an ass.
    He was the one that initiated this whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Only if they throw tea into the english channel.
    Wouldn't it be bratwurst?

Quote Originally Posted by Sytrilix View Post
    Lol, the woman on the BBC saying "Yes, excellent news for the UK." and everyone around her is just looking at her in silence.

Official now I guess thanks to Northumberlands votes.
    every single non ukip vote leave politician has read a memo instructing them to repeat the phrase "a period of calm" as often as possible, presumably because they are shitting themselves at the market reaction

I presume the dumb lady saying that on the BBC simply had not managed to read that email yet

this is incredible

hopefully this makes other countries in the eu grab their leaders by the balls and have their own referendums on in/out of the EU

Hahahahahahahaha

suck it merkel!

Rule britannia!

One crumb of comfort in all this is that vile cunt Gideon Osborne will soon be out of a job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I do wonder about the kind of people who voted leave.. There was the taxi driver last week who was not only clearly a dumb drink driving football hooligan, nice bloke but a bit of an idiot and slightly racist (and well a drink driver).. And then there's that 27 year old girl on facebook, an ex girlfriend of someone I know who said she was voting leave because apparently "since the UK joined the EU she lost her job and other bad things happened."

I mean they can't all be that stupid, and actually I was only narrowly remain myself but I get the feeling that's why most of Wales voted leave, a bunch of stupid uneducated racists, like that taxi driver. That said one of my best friends voted out and he has a strong head on him, but I know he voted out because he sits around watching hours worth of conspiracy theories weekly and hates the reptilians in charge of the EU.

It's gonna be crazy because we could see NI and Scotland leave the UK now, since they voted quite clearly to remain.
    It's exactly those type of simple stereotypical comments from the remainians which would have helped a leave win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is Nigel Farage's speech. Godspeed Nigel ;_;7

[/URL]

Guys, lay back, we are in for one hell of a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    We wouldn't waste tea you savage.
    Stick some sugar in it and a bunch of ice cubes. Like us Texans

Congratulations to the newly independent and sovereign United Kingdom on their victory today.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    this is incredible

hopefully this makes other countries in the eu grab their leaders by the balls and have their own referendums on in/out of the EU
    I'm sure it will give other Euroskeptic parties a boost.

That is until everyone watches the UK economy crash and burn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The U.K. became more sovereign, it's a good thing.
    quote "sarcasm" unquote

The pound has dropped over ten percent and the ftse is predicted to open at - 8%. And trading doesn't even open for another three hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    this is incredible

I can't wait what would happen with the Netherlands or Austria or Finland in case of an Nexit, Auxit or Finxit. small countries, heavily dependant on neighbours which would probably have to change their currency in a time turmoil. A recipe for disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    The US did it first, 240 years ago

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Stick some sugar in it and a bunch of ice cubes. Like us Texans
    Do you want us to declare war on Texas?, because this is how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The pound has dropped over ten percent and the ftse is predicted to open at - 8%. And trading doesn't even open for another three hours.
    Japan was forced to halt trading - its going to be hilariously brutal in 3 hours