Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I just started playing, and have only played against bots so far. I'm kinda afraid to play a match without my friends starting off. So far the only character I'm familiar with is Pharah. And D.Va, but I don't particularly love her (well, her abilities. She might be the cutest fictional character ever). Her ult seems pointless, and no matter how far I run, it hurts me too, sometimes fatally. Far as support, I wanna try Lucio, since he can heal passively.

I don't know. I'm new to this kind of game. I'm not terribly accurate, and I have to play with a controller. So I'm already behind.
    Hide behind literally anything. D.Va's ult is blocked by walls, boxes, columns, etc.

Or (And I missed this my first few times playing D.Va stupidly), you just launch it as high as you can/as far as you can with her booster first. But yeah, walls, use them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started playing, and have only played against bots so far. I'm kinda afraid to play a match without my friends starting off. So far the only character I'm familiar with is Pharah. And D.Va, but I don't particularly love her (well, her abilities. She might be the cutest fictional character ever). Her ult seems pointless, and no matter how far I run, it hurts me too, sometimes fatally. Far as support, I wanna try Lucio, since he can heal passively.

I don't know. I'm new to this kind of game. I'm not terribly accurate, and I have to play with a controller. So I'm already behind.
    What I do on D.Va is I launch forward, hit the ult and book it the opposite way my mech is going.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Count them 7 times 7 TIMES, in a row I entered a game 1 or 2 minutes before the end of a losing team
    And I thought twice in a row was bad enough...

Yesterday was full of stomping, mostly really one sided loses, with a few wins inbetween and maybe one or two actually close games. At least I didn't lag as much as usual, so there's that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    What I do on D.Va is I launch forward, hit the ult and book it the opposite way my mech is going.
    He might not know how to launch it!

Just hit your rocket boosters and then when they're still active, press your Q. It'll fly forward so far you usually don't even have to hide behind something to be safe from it.

Yesterday was pretty bad, I lost pretty much all day long and I don't even know why. Most days are wins or just 50/50. I've been playing more with some friends I found in game and I hate to think that is why I've been losing more sometimes. I think it's mostly because we group and then get matched up against other premade groups that are usually groups trying to prepare for competitive instead of just playing to have fun (like us). When I solo queue, I actually win more, but it's less fun to play by myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a fun game as Pharah last night. Volskaya attack, can't remember who I started off as but switched to Pharah as soon as I saw their team comp was ripe for some rockets (Reinhardt, Roadhog, Mei, Lucio, McCree, Junkrat). We had about 30 seconds left to capture B, so I came in from the side while the main team pushed up the middle. I Ultimated after flying above the point while their whole team scattered, resulting in us getting a team kill and winning the game. That was the PotG as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

I'd probably be happier if all ultimates took 20%+ longer to get.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Shit, I'm actually happy that he goes red, means he can't fry me with his gun. Just get slapped around a couple times as I drill him with head shots. Winston is one of the few characters whose ultimate doesn't even make me blink.
    Me too! Oh no, he slapped me a little. Watch as I glide to literally anyone else. The only time I get worried is if he has me corned and my teammates don't have the sense to help me escape.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    He might not know how to launch it!
    Yesterday was pretty bad, I lost pretty much all day long and I don't even know why. Most days are wins or just 50/50. I've been playing more with some friends I found in game and I hate to think that is why I've been losing more sometimes. I think it's mostly because we group and then get matched up against other premade groups that are usually groups trying to prepare for competitive instead of just playing to have fun (like us). When I solo queue, I actually win more, but it's less fun to play by myself.
    This is actually exactly where I'm at. I'm qued up with a friend or two yesterday and notice that I'm losing alot. Not only losing, but getting put in matches with people so bad on both sides its not much fun. Then one of my friends leaves and suddenly I'm out of the pit. People are better on both sides, games are funner, closer, and there arent as many chat\mic\gameplay trolls. And then I thought back and see that this seems to be the trend when playing with a certain friend. So now I'm stuck trying to figure out if I should just play more on my own and enjoy myself that way or play more with this friend to try and get whatever matching they have up to a better level.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

No Reason to be afraid, it is not like your genitals fall off if you lose. If you lose you just play another game.

I do hope they implement clans or groups that people can join. Would be quite nice and they do tend to be quite common features for these types of games i think.
    Beyond that it`s a great game but abit barebone at the moment, i hope they can add content on a somewhat regular basis to maintain the
    interest for the game.

So how do you guys feel about reporting? There is definitely a lot of players out there that are suspect. Not saying it's like 90% of the game, but even one hacker can ruin a game. Do you guys report if anything is suspicious? Even if they really aren't cheating? Rather report and them not be cheating than not report and them be cheating? I'm sure there is plethora of people who have been reported who aren't cheating and just curious on some of your guys stances. Also, do you call them out? Do you just report and move on with your life? Do you actually type a message in the report box?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    So how do you guys feel about reporting? There is definitely a lot of players out there that are suspect. Not saying it's like 90% of the game, but even one hacker can ruin a game. Do you guys report if anything is suspicious? Even if they really aren't cheating? Rather report and them not be cheating than not report and them be cheating? I'm sure there is plethora of people who have been reported who aren't cheating and just curious on some of your guys stances. Also, do you call them out? Do you just report and move on with your life? Do you actually type a message in the report box?
    I have honestly never seen anything that I would consider suspicious enough to report for cheating. If I did, I probably would, and put a message saying what I suspected might be going on.

I do report occasionally but it's solely for people using slurs or saying extremely bad things. I report those under harassment and generally type "Slurs" in the report box. As long as you're reporting the actual statement in the chat box Blizzard should be able to see that and do what they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I have honestly never seen anything that I would consider suspicious enough to report for cheating. If I did, I probably would, and put a message saying what I suspected might be going on.

I do report occasionally but it's solely for people using slurs or saying extremely bad things. I report those under harassment and generally type "Slurs" in the report box. As long as you're reporting the actual statement in the chat box Blizzard should be able to see that and do what they see fit.
    The thing that's crazy is a lot of the hacks don't even guarantee a win. I mostly report 3 different things when I see it in my kill cam. Someone snapping. Someones camera following movement in perfect sequence. Someone following my position behind a wall. No not killing me just shooting around a corner, but actually following my position behind a wall. The worse perpetrators to this one are Hanzos. "but but but I have perma recon, oops forgot that would show in kill cam."

Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    This is actually exactly where I'm at. I'm qued up with a friend or two yesterday and notice that I'm losing alot.
    Yeah I do mostly solo q because I win more when I do that. It's weird, and I assume it's because the friends I group with are way better than I am so they get grouped with pros.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    They might.

I mean, you can't prove that it has NEVER happened.
    I think you're thinking of leprosy

- - - Updated - - -

Wow really Blizzard?

Backfilling me in TWO LOSING GAMES WITHIN TEN SECONDS OF DEFEAT in a row?
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    great im nearly lvl 20!

Do you think that leavers even in QM should be punished with something else than just the penalty when they do it too much?

Why not force them play certain amount of matches against bots, for example? It sure would be boring and annoying enough (I'd imagine so at least) that they would think twice before ragequit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Torbjorns stupid turret needs a cooldown after its destroyed.

So fucking stupid he can rebuild it instantly.
    Putin khuliyo

3rd day in a row no win. I think im on 40 games straight without win or something like that. I lost count after at some point. I have no idea whats going on. PLus like 10-15 games i joined exactly when they where done.
    Last edited by precious; 2016-06-25 at 07:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't buy a win today, MMR seems completely fucked up the differences in skill levels in the groups is astounding.