Deleted
    What the fuck is Cameron doing.

Hes got 10 minutes to give a speech before the market opens.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The short term benefit is what you're seeing now - the people who voted Leave are fired up and excited, and get the next couple of days to rub the outcome in everyone's face and talk in self-important tones about sovereignty and independence and Make Britain Great Again and all that noise. Ultimately it's that feeling that drove them to the polls more than any rational analysis of the situation.
    I'm pretty sure they made a rational analysis of the situation. They don't want to be apart of the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Uneducated old people making a mess for the young to clean up. Nothing new here, sorry Brits that your country is about to go to shit. Hopefully the old white idiots in my country won't follow suit by voting in Trump.
    Wouldn't it be funny if Trump's campaign fails, so 2016 was the year that idiots won a popular vote in the UK while sanity prevailed in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    You think that the entire population of Britain gets to vote? The voting popluation of the UK is 44,722,000 (can't find current numbers, thats from 2015)
    46 million eligible voters according to Dimbleby earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is the mother of all unforced errors.
    And to think I have a holiday planned to Europe next week. Here's hoping my passport still works and even if it does, dat exchange rate.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post

Speech at 8am.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazdren View Post
    Funny how it was mostly peple aged 50 and above that voted for a brexit. If it could take up to 15 years before the EU leave really is "official" then most of the people that voted for it will either be dead or to old to even notice.
    Is there a demographic voting break down yet? If so where?

Deleted

He's throwing the bags out the back window and doing a runner.

10+ Year Old Account

Trying to figure out if nuking Wales and Oop North is viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Panic mode tends to be short lived.

It will reverse soon enough. The markets panic if someoine gets a cold. This is..news?
    Weren't you just mocking people making predictions and asking them if they had a time machine?

Yup here we go

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post41038809

Must be some time machine. You already know the future?
    You're a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Trump's campaign fails, so 2016 was the year that idiots won a popular vote in the UK while sanity prevailed in the US.
    It wouldn't be funny it would actually be quite nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Generally speaking there is a significant rebound after a fall like this, then a period of dwindling oscillation.

The market is really just measuring panic at this stage rather than fundamental value. I would expect the market to be down longer-term but the short-term doesn't tell you much other than that investors are going "waaaaaaahhh!".
    There is a rebound if things aren't expected to change anymore. With no clue what new deals will be made, tensions between London and NI&Scotland and London losing it's spot as the financial capital of the EU...I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    And to think I have a holiday planned to Europe next week. Here's hoping my passport still works and even if it does, dat exchange rate.

Speech at 8am.
    On the other hand, my trip to London this fall will be significantly cheaper.

Deleted
    The BBC really do love using shitty looking computer graphics and green screens don't they.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am a self employed consultant who works when I can be arsed to. And how are you "truly successful"?
    Jesus, do you not understand how vulgar you sound? It is pointless discussing this for the very obvious reason that a) people make shit up on the internet and b) no one cares.

We got here because you did not accept a patently obvious mathematical premise about compound error. Are you sticking to that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Oh you, don't you know that every group treats former members better than current members.
    Whenever I see my ex I take him to a exquisite dinner and gift him a diamond ring. My current boyfriend only gets McDonald's meals with me tho.

You didn't answer the question. Why would the EU offer a trade deal with the UK that's as good as the one they had?
    The trade deals they have are nowhere near "good".

Or are you implying that the UK can just forgo trade with the EU?
    If someone can offer them better terms why the hell not?

Thats whats called "free trade"

If the EU wants to talk trade then they better come up with a proposal that the British like. Hm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Im enjoying the death rattles of the british empire.
    Did you just come from 50 years ago?

Deleted
    Ye well one thing about immigation in GB: theres only one thing to blame - GB politicians, there was few countries like Germany, they closed options for foreign workes from countries like Poland for few years. It was possible, your politician failed hard. EU is not to blame.

The trade deals they have are nowhere near "good".
    Either you don't understand of you're evading. The UK needs to trade with the rest of Europe. How is this supposed to let them do that anything other but worse?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Whenever I see my ex I take him to a exquisite dinner and gift him a diamond ring. My current boyfriend only gets McDonald's meals with me tho.
    Gotta keep him hungry (figuratively and literally).