Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Do you apply that same standard to statements by Trump?
    The website is sitting there calling Trump a liar but Hillary a Goddess. I make sure i do my own research on what Trump said.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I never said that though. So why are you trying to bait me into an argument over something I never said?

I said that there's a difference between having access to information and being educated. Access to information is not the same thing as understanding it. Especially when information is being manipulated.

Ergo, it is fallacious at best to assume that Mr. 2016 is somehow more knowledgeable about the issues he faces today than Mr. 1716 did in his time. It's unprovable first of all, so there's that. It's also a ridiculous dichotomy, why not Mr. 1999, beating his computer up because Y2K is scary. Which makes it even more amusing that you're invoking subjective shit as "fact." But this is the internet after all...

Case in point, the people lauding this don't even understand the process.

You did say that. I said the population today is more informed than they were in the past. You said no. And you also "debunked" my examples.

Now when I ask you how the population of the old days were more informed , suddenly you can't answer. I think I've heard enough from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Pants on Fire: "I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering" as the World Trade Center collapsed.

I live in NJ and that did happen.
    So two things wrong on Politifact and it's all lies, one thing "right" by Trump and he's reliable?

P.S. You saw thousands and thousands of people cheering?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Im surprised. I thought Europeans were super liberal. This is more anti-trade and isolationist than Trump's plans.
    Ok, time to turn it around now... THIS is not Europe. THIS is England. Time to make clear who isn't Europe any longer and there's a reason for that apparently.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It is a leadership change, Tories will remain in power until 2020.
    True but I think the Brown situation plus US election fever which hits our shores is going to make it politically impossible not to have early elections

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Ahahah. The man will probably enter history te wrong way around. The man that brought UK out of Europe.
    Todays lesson: populism is dangerous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Seeing reports that the UK is out somewhere between 300 and 350 billion dollars. Wonder how many years of EU contributions that is.
    Taking numbers from 2014 (since they were the easiest ones to find) about 71.

Mr Trump, this isn't the thread for you.
    I'm not Mr Trump actually, I just love how people that say someone is "Insane" because they don't believe in their ideas. It goes back to Brexit, my point was you guys don't like leave so anyone against you is Insane.

Deleted
    Seeing reports that the UK is out somewhere between 300 and 350 billion dollars. Wonder how many years of EU contributions that is.
    Love the "MAKE BRITAIN AGAIN!" crap as the pound becomes worthless, the ftse nosedives and the prospect of a UK break-up becomes vivid. The irony is the far right has fucked things up worse than a revolutionary communist takeover.

The website is sitting there calling Trump a liar but Hillary a Goddess. I make sure i do my own research on what Trump said.
    "i make my own research" is a code word for i dont read the things that call him a straight out liar?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

So Brexit sees the fall of the 'Great Satan', Cameron, and a blow for those evil Tories.

Certain people must be so conflicted right now

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    so, you're lying or you could be one of the best witnesses for trump, since thar wasnt reported by anyone
    Oh people saw it but if the Media doesn't say it, then it's wrong.

I think Putin has opened 2 kegs of the strongest vodka.

And as Garry (Hellscream ) says in the WOD cinematic: TIMES CHANGE

Research huh? Because from that statement it sounds like you didn't even look at Hillary's file.

Let me guess, your research consists of reading websites you agree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stasso View Post
    If the voters agree with my vote, then democracy works, if the voters don't agree with my vote and I lose, democracy doesn't work, the voters were ill-informed, ad hominid, ad hominid.
    In this case the people who lost are mostly the younger generations who have to deal with the fallout for the rest of their lives, whilst the winners will be retiring or dying soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the love of God, not Gove, please not Gove.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So two things wrong on Politifact and it's all lies, one thing "right" by Trump and he's reliable?

P.S. You saw thousands and thousands of people cheering?
    I didn't see Thousands of people but there were people cheering.

Ah and the financial services begin to prep their exit from the UK:
    https://twitter.com/cboylecnbc/statu...30293393117188

So it begins: JPM send note saying: "We may need to make changes to our European legal entity structure and the location of some roles."

If you say it happened and no one can actually find anything to support your claim you're going to get rightfully called out for being full of shit.

fact checking is important mate, if there isnt proof, i have no means to believe it.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker