Poll: Who pays on a date?

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    The man does or it's no date. xD
    Feeling a bit entitled are we

You offer, you pay. Woman offers, she pays. Man offers, he pays. Pretty simple.
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    But... that's a generalisation!

:P
    You got me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boathouse View Post
    You offer, you pay. Woman offers, she pays. Man offers, he pays. Pretty simple.
    What if neither offers and it happens spontaneously?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    I usually pick up the tab. If she says that she wants to split it or pay for it I respond with something like you'll just get the next one or don't worry you'll get your chance another time(if it's second date material ofc.) Nothing beats arguing about who's gonna pick up the tab for 5 minutes on the first date haha.

I guess I'm slightly old fashioned that way, besides it's a way to show off all my one dollar bills I have in my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You got me.

- - - Updated - - -

What if neither offers and it happens spontaneously?
    it's not fucking rocket science, If you want to, you can pay for theirs, it doesn't fucking matter who pays.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Men can stop paying for dates when they treat women like human beings.
    I don't even know how to respond to this foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    You're a bit older the younger generation just hook up
    No, every generation goes on dates, every generation hooks up. Young people still go on dates and have relationships. Young people still have one night stands or FWBs.

Deleted
    What's a date?

Deleted
    Half and half. I don't see much of a point in doing it any other way. I've seen the video and weirdly enough most of the American women I've been involved with shared the ladies thinking, I know it probably isn't as widespread as it seems. Still annoying to have people around who think they don't seemingly need to contribute with anything other than their "magnificent presence". Though maybe it's just a thing with girls from wealthier families who are used to being treated like princesses.

As a guy, I always go for the check. Usually later on we take turns, but I'll always offer on a first date at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    if you are a man then you can pay for any date without a problem - if you cant afford it then its time to stop being a boy and look for a real job one that will allow you to not worry about food/entertainment costs.
    If you are a woman, you can also pay for a date without any problem. If you cant afford to even split the checque, perhapse you should stop being a girl, expecting daddy to pay for everything you do, and maybe get a real job that will allow you to stop pretending to be a pampered little princess. I mean if the guys are always paying for the "privledge" of your company, then at that point, you might as well call yourself by the proper term: Whore.

All I hear on this forum is talk of feminazis and sjw hate, then she discussion of who should pay comes up same men lose their balls and say it should be 50/50. Fuck that be a man pay the bill and show your lady a good time.

Cut it down the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    All I hear on this forum is talk of feminazis and sjw hate, then she discussion of who should pay comes up same men lose their balls and say it should be 50/50. Fuck that be a man pay the bill and show your lady a good time.
    Oh no, these fucking men not paying...
    Define 'be a man'.
    Are women unable to acquire money for their meals?

Deleted
    If you ask a girl out, you pay. If she asks you out, she pays. Super fucking simple.

I typically believe in who asked whom should pay, at least for first dates or so. Once people are comfortable, then its something to talk about, I typically try to take turns paying after that.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Hey guys,

This video popped up on my recommended feed and it got my attention. Not all women think this but some women still believe that the man should pay for the dates. It's a backwards way of thinking. It's 2016 women have jobs and should at least pay half if not all. I even heard men say "If a guy cannot afford to pay for the date, he cant afford to be in a relationship". Or my favorite line " Real men pay for their women". Regardless of who asks who, the guy and the girl should split the bill. What do you think?
    The person who invited the other person out, which is pretty much standard even when it's not a date. If a woman asks me out, I probably will offer to pay, but let her if she makes the first move.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't pick the option, for it isn't there, the most logical answer ever.

The one who invites pays for the thing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    I believe that would be called being consistant.

Feminazis and SJWs are both in the camp that women should get all the beneffits of being "Equal", untill being equal means they actually have to be, you know, equal, and do things like split the date bill. Then suddenly they are all "but im a delicate female, you should be pampering me". Screw that shit. You want to be treated like a modern woman, fucking act like one. Stop expecting to be treated like a pampered little princess and pay your own bloody share of the checque.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I can't pick the option, for it isn't there, the most logical answer ever.
    The one who invites pays for the thing.
    Agreed. Seems like the best - and most logical - approach to me.