Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Except you are after revenge, your other posts show that.
    Kalis, I enjoy seeing the UK suffering. This is secondary to the point in here. I also agree with a major reform in the European union, which your vote might have sparked and I thank you for that.
    Honestly put, I don't like you people, your country, what you stand for and your history. But mind you, this has absolutely zero effects on what I'm saying

Seriously. Im happy you voted to leave. EU needs to wake up and this is a good alarm call.
    Alas, similarly to how I want you to lose 7-0 to Iceland, I want you to enter a major recession

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If thats the case can you also try to tell them to let me have a German passport. I voted remain in a area of 70% exiters
    I am a bit sad for you, and you know what? I would give it to you. I would actually give you lot a passport. This is a shitty deal for you, too.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I certainly hope you are not talking about Gibraltar.

The only reason it was allowed to exist in it's current form is the EU. Would have been returned to Spain (rightful owner) a long time ago.
    Your PS came in after I wrote that. Forum code is weird.

I have a lot of sympathy for the people who voted remain. A lot of young people just got fucked over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    And maybe have that retard as a king. King Farage I.
    Dat'd be quite something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    We already had one. It was called the alternative vote and uneducated fucktards screwed that up too.
    The Conservatives came up with the Alternative Vote because it was easier to campaign against than Proportional Representation, which is what everyone really wanted. AV is still better than First Past the Post but it allowed politicians to say "In my day winning meant winning," because to them democracy is just a game rather than a way to understand the will of the people.

Except you are after revenge, your other posts show that.
    Well, expect everyone to be a bit edgy today. I am definitely in a mind to call for blood myself. That'll pass eventually, but my stance on this is harsh. Out is out. Simple as that. No half assing this, EU, otherwise I'll be slightly peeved.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    They don't seem that complex when your friends have been robbed and beaten up on the streets by immigrant gangs. If I had the choice myself, I'd send huge majority of the immigrants we've got within past few years back to where they came from. With them came increased rates of rape, violence and insecurity into one of the most safest nations on Earth.

For this alone, I'd be willing to take a massive economic hit, if it meant my sister, mother and unborn children could walk on the streets safely and enjoy the safety that I enjoyed during my childhood.

These kind of votes and things are good. As they allow people who've been suffocated and forced into silence to express their opinions, when whatever you say gets labeled as racist by media after which nothing you say will be listened to, it leads to increased levels of frustration and extreme movements to appear. If people would've had open discussion, and decided things like the mass immigration of people that occurred earlier, together we wouldn't be in this shit.

For me and many others it has felt like being a prisoner in my own country while someone pours in rapists, murderers and thieves while calling them angels.

This is the UK. We haven't had any of the arab immigration that bothers you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    David Cameron is stepping down now? Holy crap, what a shitstorm.
    Good fucking riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Honestly put, I don't like you people, your country, what you stand for and your history. But mind you, this has absolutely zero effects on what I'm saying
    Whatever you are, it's very mutual

An interesting thing Kalis, I guess you're not in financial trouble , but do you think things will be different now, in terms of healthcare in a foreign country (as in Malta) ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    This is the UK. We haven't had any of the arab immigration that bothers you.

- - - Updated - - -

Good fucking riddance.
    I have plenty of British friends who are happy about this, I am talking about their experiences and my own. Same groups of people arriving, same groups of people causing trouble. Same deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kalis, I enjoy seeing the UK suffering.
    Why would you want others to suffer? That is creepy.

Ah bollox I just found out it's not an immediate thing, it actually takes a few years to get things going. I was hoping for a swift cure instead the UK is going to stick around like a bad cold for a while.
    Yeah sorry about that, but on the bright side you have at least 2 years to figure out how badly you want to screw us on the way out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Whatever you are, it's very mutual
    You people don't like anything past that foggy damp channel of yours

10+ Year Old Account
    the only good thing about this is that cameron has resigned <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Yeah sorry about that, but on the bright side you have at least 2 years to figure out how badly you want to screw us on the way out.
    Why hold on... Is it up to me? *cheers*

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    The Conservatives came up with the Alternative Vote because it was easier to campaign against than Proportional Representation, which is what everyone really wanted. AV is still better than First Past the Post but it allowed politicians to say "In my day winning meant winning," because to them democracy is just a game rather than a way to understand the will of the people.
    PR would have left us with the terrible and ineffectual coalition governments that the Weimar Republic was so famed for, and which certain countries are still known for even now.

Most of the outcry for AV/PR has, in my experience, been from people who are terribly upset that the majority in FPTP is not their majority. Many of these seem people are likewise quite disappointed that today's majority was likewise not theirs

Deleted
    Why would you want others to suffer? That is creepy.
    I explained it later on in the post you quoted.