10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well Sinn Féin is already pushing for Irish unity.
    They can not even get Northern Irish unity. Sinn Fein are ex-terrorists and terrorist apologists, they do not have the clout of the SNP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    The seats UKIP were taking from the Tories were pretty insignificant compared to the seats SNP took from Labour, and the collapse of the Lib Dems also somehow worked in the Conservatives favour.
    The fear was not ukip winning seats. It was the Tory vote splitting to ukip enough that labour won the marginals which was the fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    Americans traditionally are; provided it's not their own country in question, of course
    This criticism only makes sense when you selectively quote people

Unity would be ideal. EU unity being more ideal than UK unity. Used to have both but that's been ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You have the causality a bit wrong there, but essentially, yes, that seems to be the pattern...
    Well that's not true at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    France might want that, Germany will not, we will send Germany into recession if they fuck us over and the EU can not afford that.
    So you want to be both in and out?

Deleted
    They can not even get Northern Irish unity. Sinn Fein are ex-terrorists and terrorist apologists, they do not have the clout of the SNP.
    But they'll have precedent after the Scots became the first to rejoin the EU as a soverign nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Well that's not true at all.
    well, the photo showed a strong correlation, soo
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

On topic-- interesting that Cameron is stepping down

off topic-- this has to be the fastest moving thread I've seen on here.

I do hope everyone melodramatically proclaiming that they'll move to another country, do follow up on it.

The same silly claim is made every time an undesirable US President is elected too, funnily enough

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    well, the photo showed a strong correlation, soo
    This is the thing. If the British people vote to leave, that's their choice. Just because they are going against the tide doesnt mean its wrong.

If the US wants to vote Trump, thats their choice, that's freedom to choose who the want to be President.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post

This will never stop being relevant.
    Worst part is that half the stuff he just said is stuff people say today.

I do hope everyone melodramatically proclaiming that they'll move to another country, do follow up on it.

The same silly claim is made every time an undesirable US President is elected too, funnily enough
    100% agree with you. Listen, if they want out, i'll be happy to buy them plane tickets.

I find that people on this website tend not to have a very good idea at all, of our political landscape.

The particular topic in question is amusing, when you note that an increasing number of 'Nationalists' are nonetheless now 'Unionists' - in the sense that they prefer the status quo to any notion of a United Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    With a bit of luck we will live to see the united kingdom shattering.
    We'll always have the United Kingdom of England and Wales, though Wales is barely a Principality.

Maybe we'll go back to the United Kingdoms of East Anglia, Essex, Kent, Mercia, Northumbria, Sussex and Wessex. We could call it the Seven Kingdoms and reap that delicious Game of Thrones tourist money.

I want to thank Brussels and especially Germany for making this possible.

Fuck my - strong EU dream - thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to get shot and I dont like spiders. The only other place I could live is Canada but the weather is even worse than over here.
    Speciation Is Gradual

I love how you all suddenly wish death on us for not agreeing with you all. It just shows how big of hypocrites you all are. The working class have spoken your only argument was to call us all racist and that argument seems to have not worked. Take this as a chance to think about why calling people xenophobic and racist as a way to intmidate people will only backfire. Instead of of saying "ok cools it was nice to know you" you all have thrown a collective hissy fit.

The EU is a failed project, it had a good start but made some bad calls and i lost faith in the system to work for my interests. so i will say with pride "you have all the flavors and you choose to be salty"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    We'll always have the United Kingdom of England and Wales, though Wales is barely a Principality.

Maybe we'll go back to the United Kingdoms of East Anglia, Essex, Kent, Mercia, Northumbria, Sussex and Wessex. We could call it the Seven Kingdoms and reap that delicious Game of Thrones tourist money.
    Yeah but Wales doesn't count really come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Dont take this too seriously. I'm only messing around. But I do wish you lose 7-0 to Iceland though
    if only sports was relevant to me