Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Also the UK seems to be stuck in the old days I heard the notion that Germany was still kinda seen like an enemy persists which is completely ridiculous.
    They're not. That statement is just more intelligence insulting comments from the salty remainians.

Deleted
    By the way, I find it quite funny we in Europe have the chance to educate the world and yet we turn against each other because of populism and cheap nationalisms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    Italy? Really? I didnt think the EU was too hated there, I was expecting more like Holland etc.
    The Netherlands will never vote to go, a small country with 18 million people that depends on Germany WAY WAY to much has no chance of survival alone.
    England will have a very rough time ahead, should be interesting to see where this takes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    The vast, vast majority of 'working class' that voted to leave are either retired, or will not be working by the time a full exit is completed. The rest are literally uneducated morons. But, thanks for fucking over the people it will affect, ie the people who voted to remain.
    Care to back that up with facts m8. Care to show that the working class are uneducated don't try to dodge it i expect peer review papers. else i will say again most of you are salty and are spluttering like the "uneducated morons" you claim to resent.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    well that was grim news to wake up to.

RIP UK. Scotland will hold another referendum soon and leave, this is by far the stupidest thing the UK has done recently.
    really? that was amazing news to wake up too. Freedom is never bad news. And stop with the doom and gloom declarations. Scotland is not holding another referendum soon, and it's one of the wisest things the UK has done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    By the way, I find it quite funny we in Europe have the chance to educate the world and yet we turn against each other because of populism and cheap nationalisms.
    Hahahahaha

Nice lose leftwingers!

Now even more countries want to leave this state of communist bullies that want a european state and fuck over its citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post

This will never stop being relevant.
    Best post I've seen this week, 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    really? that was amazing news to wake up too. Freedom is never bad news. And stop with the doom and gloom declarations. Scotland is not holding another referendum soon, and it's one of the wisest things the UK has done.
    Salmond has already said it's happening

Yeah, right. Freedom to beg for more freebies and special deals while telling us to fuck off simultaneously. Hypocritical...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Eire can not afford the union and the Northern Irish do not want it, so what Sinn Fein want is not really relevant.

Scotland can (or at least could before oil pulnged) potentially afford to go independent, though they would still need handouts from the EU to survive in the state they are currently in, so the situations are not comparable.
    We could afford it actually we have easily paid our bailout and are stable if not prosperous as a country (average joe is still in the squeeze though). However most of Ireland don't want Northern Ireland back.

The current mindset of Northern Ireland is about 60/40 to stay part of the UK, but that could change if the border checks etc return. I grew up on the border through the troubles and no one wants to return to those days. Being stopped at the border and a gun shoved in your face for no reason was just not fun.

With the oil currently being poor and having to pay their own membership fees I think Scotland would struggle. england is their no.1 market then the EU. But if the EU back them up financially they would be fine. I do think the Scottish politicians are much better than the rest of the UK. SNP seem good imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    well that was grim news to wake up to.

RIP UK. Scotland will hold another referendum soon and leave, this is by far the stupidest thing the UK has done recently.
    Did you miss the part where we elected a guy who fucked a dead pig?

Deleted
    Wales is the Reek of the UK.

In spite of the beatings, the insults, the degradation... We'll still smack a helping hand aside and go with the evil plots of our master.

This thread is really making me eager to see the shitstorm that will occur on these forums if Trump wins in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    This thread is really making me eager to see the shitstorm that will occur on these forums if Trump wins in November.
    I can't wait

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Salmond has already said it's happening
    of course it will, the vote was quite close last time, and once again scotland has voted the opposite to the rest of the uk, the will be pushing for independance again soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Hahahahaha

Nice lose leftwingers!

Now even more countries want to leave this state of communist bullies that want a european state and fuck over its citizens.
    The fuck you on about. Listen mate, lets do something. Everytime you feel the urge of talking about communists and leftists just avoid quoting me ok? I don't want anyone thinking the stuff you say is somehow connected with what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    They're not. That statement is just more intelligence insulting comments from the salty remainians.
    When you go against the experts in all walks of life without evidence of your own to back it up, what do you call it?

It's like going to your doctor, get diagnosed with cancer then ignore it cause friend down pub went "nah"

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Worst part is that half the stuff he just said is stuff people say today.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartLee
    "If political correctness has achieved one thing, it's to make the Conservative Party cloak its inherent racism behind more creative language."
    (Stuart Lee is a stand-up comedian.)

Deleted
    And the unicorns poop rainbow, over the chocolate river in the distance