Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, didn't someone say stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote? I think he was onto something... Jesus Christ.
    you sound like those people who also say stupid people shouldn't be allowed to live.

Good thing we live in a place where people's votes count. People can choose to leave if they want and can walkaway, rather than those people who feel poeple shoudln't be given the option to choose because it's "too risky" -- i.e. exchange freedom for security.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No one is suggesting 16 million did it. But it is likely many did. You're just a far right loon who has this fascination with anything centre right onwards being far left you can't accept that possibility that some did protest vote like idiots.
    You are trying to delegtimize a democratic vote with making it seem that it was an accident by some stupid uneducated plebs.

It was not but leftwingers now act like it was some trolls who made the Brexit happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack WN View Post
    you either pulled those figures from your arse or you mistook the level for the %. 2 very different things.

pound currently 1.23 to the euro... was 1.12 at one point last year. So it has been a lot worse than now.

Typical Brexit, pulling only the numbers that suit your narrative and ignoring that the Euro took a dive as well. The pound to the dollar is at an all time low.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Stupid people get what stupid people deserve.

Have fun Britain
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Deleted
    Typical Brexit, pulling only the numbers that suit your narrative and ignoring that the Euro took a dive as well. The pound to the dollar is at an all time low.
    It's the first fucking hours. We knew that would happen.

How it looks next week, next month or next year is the important part.

No one is suggesting 16 million did it. But it is likely many did. You're just a far right loon who has this fascination with anything centre right onwards being far left you can't accept that possibility that some did protest vote like idiots.
    You know, if people like you hadn't spent so much time and effort flinging insults around and had, instead, come to view the debate from both sides in a fair and logical manner you might have seen a very different result play out. Not everybody who voted to Leave is 'Far Right', either. Assuming as much is very silly (though on that note, I shall not speak for the poster in question either.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Here you are with your predictions again.

You do realise Germany is getting more nationalistic too right? It is only a matter of time now.
    Germany isn't dropping out of the EU, none of their politicians support it.

I think the Netherlands and Denmark are the likely next ones.

(Though I think by looking at the current UK catastrophy, they won't propose a referendum anytime soon).

EU must reform, must decentralize power (from berlin) or die. its simple as that.

Some democracy lessons from our Brit friends.

Deleted
    Maybe yelling people "VOTE NO OR YOU ARE RACIST" wasn't the brightest idea ever.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    the left does need to realise that calling people racist/xenophobic etc doesn't change anyones opinion, it just hinders discussion.
    Oh yeah, because this thrad has proven that totally. Page after page reason was met with "Nuh, SOVEREIGNITY!" as well as ignorance and lies. Nah, discussion is pointless with these opinions. That's the only thing that stands after today. It's utterly and completely pointless. Might as well talk to a brick wall. And I'm getting tired of the shit really fast right now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    You are trying to delegtimize a democratic vote with making it seem that it was an accident by some stupid uneducated plebs.

It was not but leftwingers now act like it was some trolls who made the Brexit happen.
    Here we go with your leftwing remarks again. Protest voting doesn't delegitamize the result. But going against every fucking expert in every field of lif does pretty much put in doubt the intelligence of said person to say otherwise is insane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    (Stuart Lee is a stand-up comedian.)
    I'm not sure if he's being ironic given you could accuse him of finding more creative ways to mock his target group as well.

When you go against the experts in all walks of life without evidence of your own to back it up, what do you call it?
    Must be the wrong post you've quoted I was replying to someone about silly fake opinions about germans and you've accidentally typed experts when I'm sure you meant twats acting in their own interests which were in the wrong on brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    you sound like those people who also say stupid people shouldn't be allowed to live.

Good thing we live in a place where people's votes count. People can choose to leave if they want and can walkaway, rather than those people who feel poeple shoudln't be given the option to choose because it's "too risky" -- i.e. exchange freedom for security.
    Voting for something you don't really mean is pretty fucking stupid. I think I established before that you have a problem with reading comprehension, so I'm not surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post

I think the Netherlands and Denmark are the likely next ones.
    I really hope people here have some more sense.
    And I hope Scotland and Ireland will be able to get out of the UK while they still can.

RIP England.
    What is worth fighting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    EU must reform, must decentralize power (from berlin) or die. its simple as that.

Some democracy lessons from our Brit friends.
    Fuck off with your bullshit propaganda...

Fair enough, I never looked at the Dollar. Being Irish I just look at the Euro rate.

Regardless it does not change the fact that the figures are wrong and that picture is the current up to date status (was when i posted it).

Markets will be messy for a while now but claiming there is currently a 30% drop in the FSTE 100 is just plain wrong. It is still at the 6k level which is quite good. it was below the 4k mark back in '08 iirc.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, because this thrad has proven that totally. Page after page reason was met with "Nuh, SOVEREIGNITY!" as well as ignorance and lies.
    You do realise that wanting sovereignty is a valid reason to vote for it right? Calling people ignorant just because you disagree with them is actually ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You know, if people like you hadn't spent so much time and effort flinging insults around and had, instead, come to view the debate from both sides in a fair and logical manner you might have seen a very different result play out. Not everybody who voted to Leave is 'Far Right', either. Assuming as much is very silly (though on that note, I shall not speak for the poster in question either.)
    So using expert after expert after expert is not a logical debate now? Maybe if the exit campaign didn't go with "Nuhuh all experts are wrong and we have nothing to back it up. Also immigrants and UK number 1 forever." maybe the remain side wouldn't have got fed up with real debating and decided to call spades s spade

Deleted
    Here we go with your leftwing remarks again. Protest voting doesn't delegitamize the result. But going against every fucking expert in every field of lif does pretty much put in doubt the intelligence of said person to say otherwise is insane
    It was not protest voting that got us the Brexit. There is no way in hell that 10s of millions did a protest vote.

Deleted
    i hate ho those radical lefists now think they won... i look at them and only see radical nationalists. i hate all leftist because they are as much left as hitler. the middle is the worst country in this world, the poorest of the poorest. all leftists are radical nationalists.