Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow View Post
    I really hope people here have some more sense.
    And I hope Scotland and Ireland will be able to get out while they still can.
    I'm fairly sure if they read the news and see how bad the UK is doing right now, the people will vote for certainty.

I'm not even sure how the 65+ voted so horrible for leave by essentially fucking over all their children or even their grandchildren because they will be the ones paying for the mess, not the ones that are retired and have a 90% chance to die within a few years due to age or illness.

It's really selfish of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Here you are with your predictions again.

You do realise Germany is getting more nationalistic too right? It is only a matter of time now.
    I don't think it's a long-term trend though and in fact in the East it's about the same as always just with a bit more verbosity applied. Already it's losing its momentum. The AfD is doing their best to undermine themselves with the recent escapades. They stand and fall with the current immigration policy hassles just as the NPD and DVU did in the 90s. Eventually people will realize that politically they are amateurs, there's maybe like three people in there who are combining the political and intellectual power of the entire party. They can't even manage a simple landtag session as seen in Saxony-Anhalt where after one session the MP declared withdrawal from offices because it's been too much for him to handle. Well, the will to power isn't at least as strong as is seldomly the case with one-issue parties when push comes to shove. The Pirate party should have served as lesson here and they went a similar way, riding on the wave of a major socio-political situation caused by the established government without managing to capitalize it efficiently due to amateurish behaviour in public and poaching of political agendas from other parties while having their main agenda, their lifeblood, getting sucked out by the established parties only to crumble into nothingness months later over a silly affair exposing behaviour you would mostly accuse the established parties of.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I saw a facebook post of an American calling the brits all racist for voting to leave. I went to his profile : full (truecar commercial guy ) hipster beard,pudgy,Religious views Satanism, and political views just said Bernie Sanders lol. Oh and 99% of his friends list was females. Did I find the king of cucks?

Fuck yeah great job UK

Up next MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    You do realise that wanting sovereignty is a valid reason to vote for it right? Calling people ignorant just because you disagree with them is actually ignorant.
    But they had sovereignty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Fuck off with your bullshit propaganda...
    Are you suggesting that Germany is not leading EU?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack WN View Post
    Fair enough, I never looked at the Dollar. Being Irish I just look at the Euro rate.

Regardless it does not change the fact that the figures are wrong and that picture is the current up to date status (was when i posted it).

Markets will be messy for a while now but claiming there is currently a 30% drop in the FSTE 100 is just plain wrong. It is still at the 6k level which is quite good. it was below the 4k mark back in '08 iirc.
    I hope you aren't that stupid to know that the FSTE 100 is a collection of different markets. The BBC and CNN said that a lot of those within the FSTE100 have dropped between 20-30%, but depending on how impotant and big they are, reflects on the total percentage, ie if they are small it's not going to push that FSTE100 loss too far. However this is the hours after the aftermath, it's only going to get worse. British government has to present a plan now to investors or they'll be out by the end of the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    You do realise that wanting sovereignty is a valid reason to vote for it right? Calling people ignorant just because you disagree with them is actually ignorant.
    Just how mindnumbingly stupid does something have to be for you not to post it? Ignorance refered to the utter lack of understanding how the EU works ("it's undemocratic!"), not the vote itself. I'm not calling them ignorant because they vote for something I disagree with. I'm calling them ignorant because they vote without actually informing themselves properly.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I'm fairly sure if they read the news and see how bad the UK is doing right now, the people will vote for certainty.

I'm not even sure how the 65+ voted so horrible for leave by essentially fucking over all their children or even their grandchildren because they will be the ones paying for the mess, not the ones that are retired and have a 90% chance to die within a few years due to age or illness.

It's really selfish of them.
    Or maybe more younger people should have turned up to vote remain instead of bitching about leave voters on twitter.

(21 and voted leave)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are trying to delegtimize a democratic vote with making it seem that it was an accident by some stupid uneducated plebs.

It was not but leftwingers now act like it was some trolls who made the Brexit happen.
    I was for Brexit but I do have to admit it was a fluke, Leave didn't win the vote, Remain threw it away.

All Cameron had to do was be straight with voters, treat them like adults and he would have won because deep down most people care more about money than things like sovereignty, what he did instead was to treat the voters like children and tell scary stories about WW3. I'm happy I got the result I wanted but I know full well we only got it because Cameron shat the bed and under a competent PM the result would have been different.

It was not protest voting that got us the Brexit. There is no way in hell that 10s of millions did a protest vote.
    Small note, but the difference was 1.6 millions, not 16 millions. There was roughly 42 million registered voters, 16 million votes would have been a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So using expert after expert after expert is not a logical debate now? Maybe if the exit campaign didn't go with "Nuhuh all experts are wrong and we have nothing to back it up. Also immigrants and UK number 1 forever." maybe the remain side wouldn't have got fed up with real debating and decided to call spades s spade
    No, it's not. Many of these 'experts' are extremely biased and dishonest (which was pretty obvious after the 2008 crisis). Some put forward excellent points, though so did many on the other side of the debate. Then there's the matter of the Remain group leaning on celebrities to push their agenda - despite the fact that they're so wealthy and out of touch with the common people that they've likely never encountered any of the issues with the EU themselves. It's not like they'll be stuck waiting around for a GP appointment. Or they'll be unable to get a place for their kids in their chosen school.

It's a very complicated matter and opinions were - quite literally - divided in an almost equal split. This isn't a case of it being the 'uneducated masses' versus 'intelligent folk'.

It was not protest voting that got us the Brexit. There is no way in hell that 10s of millions did a protest vote.
    It would only have needed to be 1million protest vote. Again I am not saying the vote shouldn't count. I am saying that if it is true then the protest vote people are fucking retards for thinking it would not have am effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I don't think it's a long-term trend though and in fact in the East it's about the same as always just with a bit more verbosity applied. Already it's losing its momentum. The AfD is doing their best to undermine themselves with the recent escapades. They stand and fall with the current immigration policy hassles just as the NPD and DVU did in the 90s. Eventually people will realize that politically they are amateurs, there's maybe like three people in there who are combining the political and intellectual power of the entire party. They can't even manage a simple landtag session as seen in Saxony-Anhalt where after one session the MP declared withdrawal from offices because it's been too much for him to handle. Well, the will to power isn't at least as strong as is seldomly the case with one-issue parties when push comes to shove. The Pirate party should have served as lesson here and they went a similar way, riding on the wave of a major socio-political situation caused by the established government without managing to capitalize it efficiently due to amateurish behaviour in public and poaching of political agendas from other parties while having their main agenda, their lifeblood, getting sucked out by the established parties only to crumble into nothingness months later over a silly affair exposing behaviour you would mostly accuse the established parties of.
    Not talking about the AfD, that party was destined to fail. I believe around 80% of the voters who voted for the AfD in the last elections did so as protest. The CDU is losing members left right and center (not even to the AfD).

"Angriff auf unsere Außengrenzen" Merkel 3 days ago

We now see a shift from Merkel back to more conservative ideas and even using AfD rhetoric. We needed and still need the AfD as opposition for that purpose. Once the CDU start acting normal again AfD will be gone in seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    No they are not, Germany, France and UK all have a veto, so essentially if the UK doesn't agree they can veto and the EU can't even initiate a member vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Ooh, what a clever thinly veiled leading question! Of course a dum dum like me is now going to say "Of course Germany is leading the EU" and thus prove you right in whatever fucked up idiot conspiracy is going on in your head...

Aside from the obvious idiocy, it's Brussels calling the shots. But hey, WHY THE FUCK should I explain how the EU works for the nth hundreds time? The vote is over, the UK wants out. Fine. Don't expect me to waste another minute trying to explain the finer details of European politics to a bunch of cretins that couldn't tell the difference between a democratically elected body and their own arse with a picture book as reference...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    I see people don't understand democracy here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Or maybe more younger people should have turned up to vote remain instead of bitching about leave voters on twitter.

(21 and voted leave)
    Perhaps, but a referendum like this should have been obligatory.

I know if I was the PM, that would have been the first condition to a referendum, everyone has to vote, especially when it's a matter as important like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    No they are not, Germany, France and UK all have a veto, so essentially if the UK doesn't agree they can veto and the EU can't even initiate a member vote.
    Even the most insignificant members of EU can veto, what gives?
    Fiscal policy in EU is enforced directly through Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ooh, what a clever thinly veiled leading question! Of course a dum dum like me is now going to say "Of course Germany is leading the EU" and thus prove you right in whatever fucked up idiot conspiracy is going on in your head...

Aside from the obvious idiocy, it's Brussels calling the shots. But hey, WHY THE FUCK should I explain how the EU works for the nth hundreds time? The vote is over, the UK wants out. Fine. Don't expect me to waste another minute trying to explain the finer details of European politics to a bunch of cretins that couldn't tell the difference between a democratically elected body and their own arse with a picture book as reference...
    It seems that BREXIT tilted you more than it should, steady now, take a deep breath, exhale, take another one exhale, watch the blue sky, listen the birds, calm down, deep breath, exhale.
    Good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    No, it's not. Many of these 'experts' are extremely biased and dishonest (which was pretty obvious after the 2008 crisis). Some put forward excellent points, though so did many on the other side of the debate. Then there's the matter of the Remain group leaning on celebrities to push their agenda - despite the fact that they're so wealthy and out of touch with the common people that they've likely never encountered any of the issues with the EU themselves. It's not like they'll be stuck waiting around for a GP appointment. Or they'll be unable to get a place for their kids in their chosen school.

It's a very complicated matter and opinions were - quite literally - divided in an almost equal split. This isn't a case of it being the 'uneducated masses' versus 'intelligent folk'.
    It most certainly is when the educated groups voted I'm droves for remain ams the uneducated didn't. Simply put immigration isn't an issue from a logical. Emotionless pov. If some pole has a job you want do it better or cheaper. You're not entitled cause you fell out of a vagina on this island