Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    I hope you aren't that stupid to know that the FSTE 100 is a collection of different markets. The BBC and CNN said that a lot of those within the FSTE100 have dropped between 20-30%, but depending on how impotant and big they are, reflects on the total percentage, ie if they are small it's not going to push that FSTE100 loss too far. However this is the hours after the aftermath, it's only going to get worse. British government has to present a plan now to investors or they'll be out by the end of the weekend.
    the statement used was global market, not the individual ones. And when you are taking global then yes it is the FTSE 100 you refer too. but fair enough this thread is moving quite fast so I assume you didn't catch the start of the conversation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I see people don't understand democracy here
    you lack education

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ooh, what a clever thinly veiled leading question! Of course a dum dum like me is now going to say "Of course Germany is leading the EU" and thus prove you right in whatever fucked up idiot conspiracy is going on in your head...

Aside from the obvious idiocy, it's Brussels calling the shots. But hey, WHY THE FUCK should I explain how the EU works for the nth hundreds time? The vote is over, the UK wants out. Fine. Don't expect me to waste another minute trying to explain the finer details of European politics to a bunch of cretins that couldn't tell the difference between a democratically elected body and their own arse with a picture book as reference...
    You seem a little angry. Might I suggest taking the time to step away from your keyboard for a while, cool off, and return when you do not feel the need to hurl insults at other posters?

Perhaps, but a referendum like this should have been obligatory.
    I don't think you understand the concept of democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Ooh, what a clever thinly veiled leading question! Of course a dum dum like me is now going to say "Of course Germany is leading the EU" and thus prove you right in whatever fucked up idiot conspiracy is going on in your head...

Aside from the obvious idiocy, it's Brussels calling the shots. But hey, WHY THE FUCK should I explain how the EU works for the nth hundreds time? The vote is over, the UK wants out. Fine. Don't expect me to waste another minute trying to explain the finer details of European politics to a bunch of cretins that couldn't tell the difference between a democratically elected body and their own arse with a picture book as reference...
    Don't shift goal posts. Everyone knows that Germany is leading the EU by a huge margin both politcally and economically.

Who made the mess with Greece and opened the borders to fuck the EU up? Which country again?

Deleted
    There's a reason democracy is run by politicians and not the population. So accidents like these can't happen instantly.

Deleted
    congratulations to leave voters, i was pretty neutral through all of this, with slight leaning to remain side. hopefully the markets recover quickly and everything wont be as bad as we are being told.

im really interested to see who will take camerons place when he steps down, Boris maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    I don't think you understand the concept of democracy.
    We have a democracy and voting in our country is obligated by law.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Are you suggesting that Germany is not leading EU?
    Don't tell him the obvious. You will be a propagandist ...

An essential part of democracy is debating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack WN View Post
    the statement used was global market, not the individual ones. And when you are taking global then yes it is the FTSE 100 you refer too. but fair enough this thread is moving quite fast so I assume you didn't catch the start of the conversation.
    Ye I explained it wrong then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    By politicians in parliaments or senate or chamber, whatever your country decides to use. Not by the people at a referendum.

Deleted
    I wish I could sit in those negotiations...

"So, you want out. Let's talk about that, what do you propose?"
    "Yeah, see about our access to the single market"
    "What access? You don't have any as far as these negotiations are concerned."
    "But we would like to!"
    "And it'll cost you this much"
    "Uh, but our rebate..."
    "What rebate? You don't have any rebate. You had a rebate. Not anymore."

Man, that first session, I hope someone comes out of it with a big surprised look on his face...
    That MUST happen. If the EU give them a rebate again, I dont get it.

Out is out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Stop sprouting nonsense.

Like the last thing, the EU has never ignored referendums, your inability to understand things you read does not make them true.
    Nonsense?

-Theft and burglary in Germany increased dramatically after Schengen.

-Austria got threated because they only want to take 35k refugees in one year

-Greece was invited by the EU and got fucked by the EU

-The secret trade deals are a fact, our parliament was outraged

All of those are FACTS. You cannot deny any of them unless you want to lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You seem a little angry. Might I suggest taking the time to step away from your keyboard for a while, cool off, and return when you do not feel the need to hurl insults at other posters?
    Stop your condescending tone, I'm quite calm. Don't expect my tone to change very much. I have a lot of contempt to go around for the idiots in this thread spreading lies and make ignorant claims that are factually untrue. But feel free to fucking prove me wrong any time you like. I mean, I've done this a hundred times by now, people just ignore it as if I never asked. Go ahead, make my day... you'd be the first in months of this thread running.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It most certainly is when the educated groups voted I'm droves for remain ams the uneducated didn't. Simply put immigration isn't an issue from a logical. Emotionless pov. If some pole has a job you want do it better or cheaper. You're not entitled cause you fell out of a vagina on this island
    Are you trying to make a point with that paragraph or are you just rambling? Considering that there's a lot of people out there already struggling to make ends meet 'doing a job cheaper' isn't really a great solution. Especially when you consider rising house prices/rent, utility bills, food and so on. Add to that the heavy strain on the health service and it's very easy to see why a lot of people are frustrated with immigration.

In addition, immigration alone isn't the only reason many people voted in favour of leaving the EU. You may think that (which isn't at all surprising if you get a lot of your information from biased sources) but if you're literally going to brush off a significant portion of the country's voters as 'uneducated' just because they voted for something you didn't want then there's not much point debating with you, I suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    debating yeah not insulting

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    they have a civil war within their own country. Trying to change their constitution. Just wait for the moment UKIP asks for "improvements" of the constitution.
    Dunno where you heard about civil war regarding that but its pure bullshit and you should stop following the sources you do follow because its pure bullshit or that might be just you spreading such shit to prove your point.

We have a democracy and voting in our country is obligated by law.
    Lmao. What do you do to punish those that refuse?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Nonsense?

-Theft and burglary in Germany increased dramatically after Schengen.

-Austria got threated because they only want to take 35k refugees in one year

-Greece was invited by the EU and got fucked by the EU

-The secret trade deals are a fact, our parliament was outraged

All of those are FACTS.
    Greece fucked itself
    Crime I'm Europe was going down until the crash. Including Germany.
    Austria was asked and offered incentives not threatened

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    It seems that BREXIT tilted you more than it should, steady now, take a deep breath, exhale, take another one exhale, watch the blue sky, listen the birds, calm down, deep breath, exhale.
    Good boy.
    When I read his post the first thing that came to mind was that Polandball comic where the EU breaks up because Greece defaults then all the ex-USSR counties decided they don't need to pay Germany their debts either, so Germany gets really mad and hulks out into Nazi Germany then smashes them all XD

Wish I could find that comic it was lol.