Finished Netoge, 6.5/10 rounded down to 6/10 - Had some funny parts but overall just kinda dumb. I liked the blonde tsundere and the pink-haired summoner girl. Main girl wasn't really all that likable and the rest of the cast was forgettable. Show would've been a bit better if it didn't try to do serious.

Deleted
    Guys, you REALLY are overthinking this poll. What is it, an EU referendum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Guys, you REALLY are overthinking this poll. What is it, an EU referendum?
    >Overthinking

You do realize this is historical. It will change the face of business worldwide, probably for good.

Economy wise, stocks have already tanked 7-10% in Europe and Asia, with the same forecast to happen in America, the pound has dropped about as much, and futures like oil are dropping too. We're looking at a crash in Britain, and a higher chance of a worldwide recession.

This may also forespell Scotland leaving the UK (they're already pushing for another vote, hours after the Brexit), and the complete break up of the EU, which is the largest economy on Earth. Analysts and investors are freaked at the moment.

This has also caused David Cameron, the Prime Minister of Britain, to resign.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2016-06-24 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >Overthinking

You do realize this is historical. It will change the face of business worldwide, probably for good.

Economy wise, stocks have already tanked 7-10% in Europe and Asia, with the same forecast to happen in America, the pound has dropped about as much, and futures like oil are dropping too. We're looking at a crash in Britain, and a higher chance of a worldwide recession.

This may also forespell Scotland leaving the UK (they're already pushing for another vote, hours after the Brexit), and the complete break up of the EU, which is the largest economy on Earth. Analysts and investors are freaked at the moment.

This has also caused David Cameron, the Prime Minister of Britain, to resign.
    *cough*

I was talking about the rewatch poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    *cough*

I was talking about the rewatch poll.
    Oh I totally misread what you said, cause of the end. I was like, how could you not realize how monumentous this is.

My bad. :3 I've been heated the past couple hours with all the news pouring in.

Ye the rewatch poll is being massively overthought.

Finally got around to starting Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. I've read about half of the first volume today and I'm enthralled even though I have no fucking clue what's going on. Writing style is really good and the interactions between the two main characters are really good.

- - - Updated - - -

Ye the rewatch poll is being massively overthought.
    Well what's the point in doing a rewatch if we pick something hardly anybody is going to/want to watch? There's a lot of shitdifferent taste among us so I don't see the harm in "overthinking" it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Well what's the point in doing a rewatch if we pick something hardly anybody is going to/want to watch? There's a lot of shitdifferent taste among us so I don't see the harm in "overthinking" it at all.
    It's just as bad picking something that is so obvious/normal that no one ends up watching it either. I think it'll be sorted out as we vote though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shitposting crime detected:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    [video=youtube;m6LTSfyXFRU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6LTSfyXFRU[video]
    Hype level off the chart.

Deleted
    Finally got around to starting Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. I've read about half of the first volume today and I'm enthralled even though I have no fucking clue what's going on. Writing style is really good and the interactions between the two main characters are really good.
    It has an amazing first volume... and that's it. That novel really should have been a oneshot.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-06-24 at 09:53 AM.

It's just as bad picking something that is so obvious/normal that no one ends up watching it either. I think it'll be sorted out as we vote though.
    True. That's the main reason I didn't pick Yuriphonium. Great show, but absolutely nothing to discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

It has an amazing first volume... and that's it. That novel really should have been a oneshot.
    Are the following volumes worth reading at all, or am I gonna be satisfied leaving it at one volume?

- - - Updated - - -

Just about 4 hours until Luluco. I don't want it to be over. I don't want it to end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuriphonium. Great show, but absolutely nothing to discuss.
    We can go into detail on just how much Kumiko and Reina are made for eachother.

Deleted
    Are the following volumes worth reading at all, or am I gonna be satisfied leaving it at one volume?
    Well, I wouldn't know whether it'll satisfy you. I dropped vol02 about 1/3rd the way through, it smelled of unnecessary continuation.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-06-24 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    We can go into detail on just how much Kumiko and Reina are made for eachother.
    a.k.a. my phD dissertation that ship is going to sink so fucking hard in s2, idk if my heart/weiner can take it

Well, I wouldn't know whether it'll satisfy you. I dropped vol02 about 1/3rd the way through, it smelled of unnecessary continuation.
    Ugh that sucks, I'm not a fan of that sort of vibe.

Deleted
    Ugh that sucks, I'm not a fan of that sort of vibe.
    Vol 01 is amazing, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Felt is great.

- - - Updated - - -

JANUARY 2017 yunyun is great

Little Witch Academia TV anime series announced!

Was announced after the final episode of Space patrol Luluco.

https://twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/746344659773853697

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Shitposting crime detected:
    [IMG]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/139/601/94c.jpg[IMG]
    *space shitposting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    *space shitposting
    *space shitposting space crime space detected

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even UBW can compare to episode 13 of luluco.
    People die when they are shot
    AOTY

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Subaru is back to suffaru next episode