Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Dammit, its in German. Oh well! Google Translator ftw xD
    15.000 more burglarys compared to last year. Every year is a new record. The criminals? Foreign gangs using the free borders.

Car theft has increased dramatically as well in Dresden and other close border cities in Germany. The first year the rise was about 600% I believe. Now the overall rate is only 60% more each year.

We also have more robberys in cities that are close to borders compared to the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Basically a British morning show questioning Farrage asking if the £350m would go to the NHS now and his answer is pretty much "No, it was a mistake to use that in our campaign", The guys a fucking moron along with Boris Johnson.
    "Oops, my bad, we didn't actually mean that!"

Kinda like that? Wow... they couldn't have lost the campaign even if they had tried, could they?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nor do we need your idea on how to improve the world.
    Sorry you're from Germany. Everytime you try to improve the world, the US and the UK have to stop you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I still don't know what you mean by "strong".
    Because I didn't give reasons. The number 1 reason, Ireland is still recovering from goin bust. The biggest issue I would have with a united ireland is that it will send back into The Troubles. Like I said, since you only live in Ireland you never experienced The Troubles no where near to the same extent we have. After that, then we have the small matter of a worse healthcare and don't get me started on the roads! The amount of tyres and the number of times I had to replace my suspension would drive anyone crazy! Only country you can get away with drink diriving because you can say you were swaying side to side to avoid potholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Basically a British morning show questioning Farrage asking if the £350m would go to the NHS now and his answer is pretty much "No, it was a mistake to use that in our campaign", The guys a fucking moron along with Boris Johnson.
    I fear that the NHS was due to be screwed over no matter the result.

Deleted
    Sorry you're from Germany. Everytime you try to improve the world, the US and the UK have to stop you.
    With recent "refugee" situation I feel that will be the case again. Instead of nazis we will have islam in Europe.

Good job brits, now its matter of time other countries will leave this commie hellhole called "european" union

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Good job brits, now its matter of time other countries will leave this commie hellhole called "european" union
    It's not even a communist system it's just un-democratic. Or better put it, they have democracy one tier below the top tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I doubt she will give her personal opinion, as it is a political matter.
    I understand they have to remain neutral. But if, as a bristish citizen, you had to " bet " on the side of the crown on this brexit vote, what would it be Kalis ? It's totally informal of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    With recent "refugee" situation I feel that will be the case again. Instead of nazis we will have islam in Europe.
    Yea i already told him about the rapes in Germany and he said "It's not happening, im from Munich." When clearly it's happening.

Oh stop us? Kinda like... violating international law and the sovereignity of another country, creating a power vacuum that created IS which in turn enabled one of the biggest refugee crisis near Europe that... we are trying to fix for you lot? That kind of stopping? Yeah, you did really well so far, fucking ace, brother. Pakistan/India could probably tell us a good story on how England improved the world. Or Palestine.

Fucking hypocrite.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Usually London doesn't look so good when we start improving the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh stop us? Kinda like... violating international law and the sovereignity of another country, creating a power vacuum that created IS which in turn enabled one of the biggest refugee crisis near Europe that... we are trying to fix for you lot? That kind of stopping? Yeah, you did really well so far, fucking ace, brother. Pakistan/India could probably tell us a good story on how England improved the world. Or Palestine.

Fucking hypocrite.
    He's talking about WW II

Deleted
    Yea i already told him about the rapes in Germany and he said "It's not happening, im from Munich." When clearly it's happening.
    The funny thing is that Muslims, especially those from last year, are extremely nationalistic, right wing, homophobic and racist.

And yet people like Slant hate the AfD so much. Even though they are nothing compared to these refugee when it comes to world views.

7+ Year Old Account
    hahahahaha this so so much this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Usually London doesn't look so good when we start improving the world.

- - - Updated - - -

He's talking about WW II
    For any western european London doesn't look right now anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Kick it as much as you want. My main residency is @ Montreal. (Jelly? )
    Why would I be? Canada isnt really attractive at all when you live in Denmark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    I understand they have to remain neutral. But if, as a bristish citizen, you had to " bet " on the side of the crown on this brexit vote, what would it be Kalis ? It's totally informal of course.
    The Queen, leave.

Prince Charles and Prince William, remain.

Prince Philip, declare war on China.

Deleted

Fucking hypocrite.
    Didn't know Isis was operating in Albania and Eritrea. You realize that only a minority of these refugees are actually Syrians and Iraqis?

Fucking hypocrite.
    Germany is destroying Europe every minute and the UK is done with it. Problem is, all you people think the UK needs Europe and it doesn't. The US and the UK can support eachother if needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    For any western european London doesn't look right now anyhow.
    Looks fine in the wealthy parts.