Nicola Sturgeon is now giving her reaction. She says the vote in favour in Scotland was “significant” as it came after positive case for immigration. The vote is a sign of divergence between Scotland and the rest of the UK, she adds.

She says taking the UK out of the EU against the will of Scots is “democratically unacceptable”.

The vote represents a material change to the terms under which Scotland against independence.

Sturgeon says she intends to explore all means possible of maintaining Scotland’s place in the EU. She has called for an urgent meeting with the President of the European Commission.

Sturgeon says she has talked to London Mayor Sadiq Khan who shares her views about London’s place in the EU.
    Shit might get really crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I fear that the NHS was due to be screwed over no matter the result.
    Yeah, so lets choose the option that fucks over our economy when the real problem with the NHS is underfunding, PFI and constant reorganization resulting in uncertainty. Genius.

Deleted
    I wasn't expecting this outcome.

Interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Looks fine in the wealthy parts.
    Funded by exiled russians or paki/indian moguls. Yeah, totally "british" with western values!

Trump not having a clue? Color me surprised!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Shit might get really crazy.
    If they try to stop Brexit Europe will burn. People will get pissed hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Because I didn't give reasons. The number 1 reason, Ireland is still recovering from goin bust. The biggest issue I would have with a united ireland is that it will send back into The Troubles. Like I said, since you only live in Ireland you never experienced The Troubles no where near to the same extent we have. After that, then we have the small matter of a worse healthcare and don't get me started on the roads! The amount of tyres and the number of times I had to replace my suspension would drive anyone crazy! Only country you can get away with drink diriving because you can say you were swaying side to side to avoid potholes.
    Yeah ok well yeah tyres and suspensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The Queen, leave.

Prince Charles and Prince William, remain.

Prince Philip, declare war on China.
    Philip for president!

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    The funny thing is that Muslims, especially those from last year, are extremely nationalistic, right wing, homophobic and racist.

And yet people like Slant hate the AfD so much. Even though they are nothing compared to these refugee when it comes to world views.
    I was in Munich, Bucharest and Zurich. I know whats happening, and if you want to cover it up. Fine be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    all major points of Brexit campaign are monumental bullshit and fearmongering
    Yawn. The public saw through that kind of smearing of the Leave campaign. Perhaps you shouldn't have underestimated their intelligence

Deleted
    We will see just thow cancerous EU's sanctions on trade really is. After Ukraine deal, EU sanctions against trade with Russia killed a lot of industries in countries that used to trade with Russia. Bruxelle doesn't care. They don't care about people or businisses unless they get their cut!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    I was in Munich, Bucharest and Zurich. I know whats happening, and if you want to cover it up. Fine be it.
    I don't want to.

Slant wants to. He has no issues with nationalists, homophobes, woman haters, right wingers as long as they are brown

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Most people in my family are on benefits with poor education (not finished school) and that's where they are happy to remain, I work in medicine I pay my bills and my taxes when looking at my facebook wall this morning seeing their cheers of yay we have more money to spend on our NHS and then I posted https://www.facebook.com/GMB/videos/1739363339653897/ they're like response is "Oh Shit" they are now trying to sift through what they feel was the truth or a blatant lie made by greedy rich fuckers disguising themselves as responsible people all I can say is welcome to the end I'm personally looking into seriously emigrating to somewhere where I can live without the stupidity of other's thinking they "lost" their soverienty.
    So somewhere outside of EU? Because it's a tyranny of the Illuminati over here.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I'd say most pro EU people haven't worked a day in their life and live off their parents, hence their thousands of MMO Champion comments. Shifting through the thread essentially confirms this. Congratulations to all Brits with a pulse, many European countries will follow your lead.

Oh they won't stop Brexit, the quote however leads one to believe that London might be looking at independence along with Scotland. Extremely unlikely but would be hilarious if it happened.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-06-24 at 10:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I am gutted to say the least. This already affects me as I am moving to the Netherlands in a few months and affects the exchange rate for me.

I did make £70 from betting on brexit (voted remain). So silver lining I guess?
    I'll say this in advance: Welcome to the other side of the puddle
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yeah ok well yeah tyres and suspensions.
    Obviously I wa shocking about that part.... It's a common joke amongst both side of the borders. You sure you are from Ireland?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoz View Post
    I'd say most pro EU people haven't worked a day in their life and live off their parents, hence their thousands of MMO Champion comments. Shifting through the thread essentially confirms this. Congratulations to all Brits with a pulse, many European countries will follow your lead.
    Many, I'm not sure. A few might " watch " how the " cobaye " survives, and then decide ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoz View Post
    Of course. Pro EU people are rich and anti EU are the good poor people in the movies. Life is simple when you see things this way.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I am gutted to say the least. This already affects me as I am moving to the Netherlands in a few months and affects the exchange rate for me.

I did make £70 from betting on brexit (voted remain). So silver lining I guess?
    Silver lining indeed, you can now have something to wipe your tears with because that money is going to be worthless if the drop in exchange rates doesn't stop anytime soon :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Obviously I wa shocking about that part.... It's a common joke amongst both side of the borders. You sure you are from Ireland?
    I'm not from Ireland I live in Ireland. And yeah I'm not well used to culchies jokes