Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I don't want to.

Slant wants to. He has no issues with nationalists, homophobes, woman haters, right wingers as long as they are brown
    I'm so sick and tired of people saying it didn't happen because the media didn't say it did. Did u see what happened in Idaho? 5 Year old girl gang raped by these fuckers, mother tells the mom no police. Kid's dad congrats him and it's trying to be covered up. And the kid has it on video of what happened. I'm sick and tired of this bs.

hopefully you guys take this opportunity to get smart on refugees and immigration.

i think this will turn out to be a good thing for you, if you do right now that you don't have EU rules shoving regressive ideas down your throats.

well i was reading that there is a slim chance of a second vote, so many ppl are trying to use the Gov website its crashing.. population are ddos'in the gov.

but yes after the vote you have farrage basically saying 'oh sorry that was a mistake' so you got a whole swathe of ppl voting on false pretence.

won't hold my breath though.

'you've been lied to by a politician? you don't say!'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Oh they won't stop Brexit, the quote however leads one to believe that London might be looking at independence along with Scotland. Extremely unlikely but would be hilarious if it happened.
    And the rest of the UK travels to Poland for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Silver lining indeed, you can now have something to wipe your tears with because that money is going to be worthless if the drop in exchange rates doesn't stop anytime soon :3
    I hope to setup my dutch bank account this weekend! Transfer some cash over while the exchange rate is still fairly normal. Since I am moving anyway it has to be done, better sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    And the rest of the UK travels to Poland for work?
    They'd never get a Visa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Funded by exiled russians or paki/indian moguls. Yeah, totally "british" with western values!
    They usually live in Kensington and who cares about them? A Russian or Indian billionaire is not going to influence the values of the people in the area anyway. How often do you think people see Roman Abramovich wandering about and what do you think he is going to do to influence people? Make them support Chelsea?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    well i was reading that there is a slim chance of a second vote, so many ppl are trying to use the Gov website its crashing.. population are ddos'in the gov.

but yes after the vote you have farrage basically saying 'oh sorry that was a mistake' so you got a whole swathe of ppl voting on false pretence.

It's scary, that you can actually lie on such a important matter and just get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Basically a British morning show questioning Farrage asking if the £350m would go to the NHS now and his answer is pretty much "No, it was a mistake to use that in our campaign", The guys a fucking moron along with Boris Johnson.
    In the case of NHS I'd go with deliberate misinformation and outright lies instead of a "mistake".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post

'you've been lied to by a politician? you don't say!'
    Nnnnnnope. Soz. First word counts. You're out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    They'd never get a Visa.
    "Those English plumbers stealing our jobs in Krakow"

10+ Year Old Account
    As a non-voter, I had concerns on both ends of whatever side won.

If we remained in the EU, those concerns were:

- Still being under Brussels ruling
    - Having to obey Brussels command to keep our borders open, and with the push for turkey flooding Europe of thousands more migrants, how that would effect our economy
    - The fact of how much the uk was having the EU even when our own NHS is struggling to keep afloat.
    - With a further recession on the way how the uk would survive being attached to the EU.

However, now we have left the EU, my concerns are

- The NHS being able to support itself
    - How income and pensions and even unemployment will be effected
    - Now having rules set down purely by whatever political party is in power, this having both good and bad outcomes
    - Simply not knowing if tougher migration control will be put in place.

After that wet flannel Nigel Farage backtracked on his offer for 350m to the NHS, the lying little shit (I didn't except any less tbh), it all just leads to complete uncertainty.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7099906.html

One outcome had the worry of things getting worse over time, while this outcome leads to pure uncertainty

Deleted
    The question now is, what is better. Getting rid of this baggage as soon as possible or prolonging the process as much as possible.

I'm willing to make new friends.
    I hear Somalia is awesome. Small government and all the sovereignty you can ever need!
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    As a non-voter, I had concerns on both ends of whatever side won.

If we remained in the EU, those concerns were:

- Still being under Brussels ruling
    - Having to obey Brussels command to keep our borders open, and with the push for turkey flooding Europe of thousands more migrants, how that would effect our economy
    - The fact of how much the uk was having the EU even when our own NHS is struggling to keep afloat.

However, now we have left the EU, my concerns are

- The NHS being able to support itself
    - How income and pensions and even unemployment will be effected
    - Now having rules set down purely by whatever political party is in power, this having both good and bad outcomes
    - Simply not knowing if tougher migration control will be put in place.

After that wet flannel Nigel Farage backtracked on his offer for 350m to the NHS, the lying little shit (I didn't except any less tbh), it all just leads to complete uncertainty.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7099906.html
    As a non voter, you don't get to comment on the outcome. You can just sit there meekly and accept whatever comes your way.

I work everyday I pay taxes and I work in medicine, yeah I really live off benefits....

I'm willing to make new friends.
    I don't rule out the possibility. Great if you don't though, a shame about your anti civilisation views though.

Deleted
    1€ only £1.25 now. Might be a good time to stock up on some pounds, thinking it'll probably bounce back. Then again, might plummet further.

EDIT: So I looked at the exchange rate like 10 minutes ago, and now it's £1.24. Interesting to see if it'll go down much more.

Deleted
    I hear Somalia is awesome. Small government and all the sovereignty you can ever need!
    If you move along the coast you could also have great fun living in total anarchy as a pirate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    hopefully you guys take this opportunity to get smart on refugees and immigration.

i think this will turn out to be a good thing for you, if you do right now that you don't have EU rules shoving regressive ideas down your throats.
    This will not do anything for the refugee problem. Refugees will still try to enter the UK. The only difference is that the EU won't help to stop them now. It's just as easy to enter an EU-UK as an UK.
    About the immigration part, the british never cooperated anyways. I don't see how any of these things will change.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Good job brits, now its matter of time other countries will leave this commie hellhole called "european" union
    Next, Poland! That way this pesky European Commission won't be able to stop Kaczyński from turning the country into second Belarus!

Deleted
    Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!